Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

PinheadSlim posted:

The one where Khan is manic depressive and builds a grill that can automatically make perfect burgers? Seems like a Quagmire episode to me.

What a sad way for the show to go out. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Master Twig
Oct 25, 2007

I want to branch out and I'm going to stick with it.
Manic Kahn-Day remains to this day the only episode of King of the Hill that I have never seen.

And I've probably seen every other episode at LEAST half a dozen times.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
It's not great but it's not Wakefield

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

"Axel FO-ley gonna find THOSE druuuugs!"

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

"Axel FO-ley gonna find THOSE druuuugs!"

https://youtu.be/XCTMNPiaO2I

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Also Kahn saying "Sadness covers me like a blanket. Tuck me in. Let me die."

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating

Milo and POTUS posted:

It's not great but it's not Wakefield

I see the Wakefield episode mentioned a lot, but I groan everytime the "Hank gets plastic surgery" episode comes on.

naem
May 29, 2011

https://i.imgur.com/TYXnk3M.gifv

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Hank hates cats

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

WELL I CANT DO THAT, I DONT HAVE A STAPLER!

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Milo and POTUS posted:

Hank hates cats

Not that one

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Eminem has a purse?

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

Milo and POTUS posted:

Eminem has a purse?

It's not a purse, it's European!

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

precision posted:

Kinda weird how there were very few "Boomhauer episodes"

I'm glad they didn't overuse him, made us treasure the few we did get.

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Hyrax Attack! posted:

I'm glad they didn't overuse him, made us treasure the few we did get.

The few we did get made me glad there weren't more!

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

GolfHole posted:

WELL I CANT DO THAT, I DONT HAVE A STAPLER!

"When you sign up they give me 20 dollars. I'll split it with you."

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
King of the Hill 2020: Bobby has a crush on a nonbinary classmate. Hank learns a new pronoun. Dale suspects aliens

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

PinheadSlim posted:

"When you sign up they give me 20 dollars. I'll split it with you."

i love that line :)

killer crane
Dec 30, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

precision posted:

King of the Hill 2020: Bobby has a crush on a nonbinary classmate. Hank learns a new pronoun. Dale suspects aliens

like any late season episode it would suck rear end because bill would start identifying as nonbinary, but hank puts a stop to it, and joseph would plot to get into the girls bathroom.

e: except lucky would give bobby some beautiful down-home country wisdom about just accepting folks.

killer crane fucked around with this message at 16:37 on May 1, 2020

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

killer crane posted:

like any late season episode it would suck rear end because bill would start identifying as nonbinary, but hank puts a stop to it, and joseph would plot to get into the girls bathroom.

That's... extremely specific and true :(

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
I don't think Boomhauer would be considered a sex pest by today's standards (we've seen that he backs off immediately if the woman says she isn't interested), but I think he'd get told off more in 2020 being as forward as he is.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Boomhauer would be in a polyamorous relationship with a couple 30something hippie girls and they'd own a weed farm

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

precision posted:

Boomhauer would be in a polyamorous relationship with a couple 30something hippie girls and they'd own a weed farm
Now I want the "Hank gets plot-contrivanced into being prescribed medicinal cannabis" episode.

killer crane
Dec 30, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

well if willie nelson says it'll cure my athlete's foot...

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Doppelganger posted:

Now I want the "Hank gets plot-contrivanced into being prescribed medicinal cannabis" episode.

Peggy, have you ever really listened to Chuck Mangionni?

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

"Ya I'm in the CHOOM gang. The "Considerate Husband of our Mother" posse."

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Hank finally comes around when it is revealed Alamo is a major sponsor of a medical marijuana-infused beer.

Hank limits himself to half a can a day, finding meditation in meticulously shrink wrapping the half-full remainder.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Instead of 'yep' hank now occasionally says "mmmmhmmm"

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

remember the episode where the reverend retires and the new woman arrives? the first scene where the guy describes retiring to become an online preacher at "cyberrev.com" made me want to check, and sure enough, someone has bought cyber rev and decided to use it as a repository for their insane religious conspiracy theories

I wonder if they were inspired by the episode, cyberrev.com isn't something i'd expect people to naturally concoct

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Did you look up peggys feet too?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

killer crane posted:

e: except lucky would give bobby some beautiful down-home country wisdom about just accepting folks.

Dale: "I haven't identified as a gender in over twenty years. It's nobody's business how I do or not choose to express myself. Besides, gender was invented in the 19th century by Thomas Crapper in order to sell twice as many of his new widely commercially available toilets. That's why I only do my business at home!" *lights cigarette* "That and the government spy cameras in automatic flushing toilets."

Hank: "Shut up, Dale."

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Who What Now posted:

"That and the government spy cameras in automatic flushing toilets."

Cut to Bill shoving his face into a urinal to check for spy cameras, only to terrify the employees of the Get In Get Out or MegaLo Mart

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

The uruk-hai defender has logged on.
What’s the Peggy quote that begins with “in my opinion”? It’s followed by something obvious.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

There are a few. In her opinion the day after Thanksgiving is one of the biggest shopping days of the year.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Kevin DuBrow posted:

What’s the Peggy quote that begins with “in my opinion”? It’s followed by something obvious.

There are tons, Hank himself even calls it out in the Randy Travis episode.

"Okay, when we were setting up camp, you said that 'in your opinion' kindling is the best wood to start a fire."

"Well isn't it Hank?"

"Of course it is! But that's not an opinion, it's a well known fact!"

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Kevin DuBrow posted:

In my opinion, the day after Thanksgiving is the busiest shopping day of the year

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating
"Using a scientific principle that I like to call, leverage"

Marin Karin
Jul 29, 2011

What are you, compared to my magnificence?
It's psychology, aunt Peggy. The curse of psychology.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

I just rewatched the olympic torch episode, and at the end the black man who receives the flame yells out “That’s right McMaynerberry! Brother running with a torch and not a drat thing you can do about it!”

I guess McMaynerberry isn’t as tolerant a community as Arlen.