Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

please do not retroactively make my favorite Shows bad by making a spin-off tia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Race Realists posted:

would a grifting narcissist do things with black kids, Odddzy? :colbert:

yeah, thought so:smug:

Great defense of the Clinton Foundation's work in Haiti

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I don’t want to watch El Camino but I LOVE Aaron Paul!

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Bust Rodd posted:

I don’t want to watch El Camino but I LOVE Aaron Paul!

Hooray!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6jUmi4I4zg

Slanderer
May 6, 2007
Better Call Saul is unwatchable horseshit for simpletons with delusions of good taste

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Ducktales (2017) is a better character drama than Better Call Saul.

And breaking bad.

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
I would love a Felix episode dedicated to talking about how absolutely nightmarish Video Game development is a Labor.

speaking of Video Games, ive had this four year old GameFAQs post in my head all day and you will too :unsmigghh:

quote:

Just to clarify, there was actually a team of renowned biochemists who got together a few years ago and published an article in a scientific journal that was later peer reviewed and widely accepted on this subject. They concluded that chemtrails are in fact real, and that if lightning strikes the a chemtrail (thereby electrifying it), it turns into plasma. I can't remember the exact name of their study and I am too lazy to Google search it right now, but it was something like "No Longer a Conspiracy: The Effective Use of Palette Swapping to Reduce Design Costs."

i remember my younger days in the Bush era, browsing the Dark Empire boards on GameFAQs, long a place where Internet Atheists would do nothing except talk about how about how dumb Fundamentalists were. Since this was when the Iraq War was in full swing the threads would always have someone Concern Trolling their way into justifying Islamophobia. i feel like atleast one forth of those guys are Dark Enlightenment at this point :v:

is the LUE board still locked? is it even around anymore?

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Some CD level TV takes in here.

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

Bcs is pretty good even though I am also less interested in cartel stuff than scam lawyer goof em ups

Is Justified actually good, I've never seen it but I do love Walton Goggins and I could do with some murderous lawman Olyphant

Eegah!
Jul 26, 2010

Pharmaskittle posted:

Bcs is pretty good even though I am also less interested in cartel stuff than scam lawyer goof em ups

Is Justified actually good, I've never seen it but I do love Walton Goggins and I could do with some murderous lawman Olyphant

Season 2 rules but I kinda fell off mid season 3.

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
Justified doesn't attempt to be prestige tv, so yeah it's really good

HannibalBarca
Sep 11, 2016

History shows, again and again, how nature points out the folly of man.
well what do you know:

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1255546409627107334

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

what's wrong with these loving freaks

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Pharmaskittle posted:

yeah it's good mindless entertainment

strike back is also pretty good for similar reasons

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Movies are dogshit for dogshit idiots. SMDH if you aren't listening to Camptown Races on a wax cylinder

Human Tornada
Mar 4, 2005

I been wantin to see a honkey dance.
Aside from what Will said about the main character of Justified, he also seems to really, really enjoy killing people as part of his job and all his coworkers just treat him like the office rascal.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Human Tornada posted:

Aside from what Will said about the main character of Justified, he also seems to really, really enjoy killing people as part of his job and all his coworkers just treat him like the office rascal.

justified is the rare 5/5 perfect tv show

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
What the gently caress does it mean for media to be necessary or not?

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
I'm on season 4 of Justified. S1 is a bit too much of a procedural for my tastes but it hits its stride as it gets more serialized and Boyd becomes a main character. The dialogue is highly entertaining throughout.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

everybody should be posting "Where's Virgil" like the Poochie episode of Teh Simpons LOL

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Joementum posted:

It's because you can't call their boss so all the people who would normally do that have to go nuts on twitter instead.

yeah it owns

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
for real though does virgil have corona or something

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Sir Tonk posted:

for real though does virgil have corona or something

Will seemed real mad about people asking them about him at the beginning of an episode recently

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
https://twitter.com/cushbomb/status/1255617684659671045

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

grieving for Gandalf posted:

Will seemed real mad about people asking them about him at the beginning of an episode recently

yeah that's all I've heard about it really

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

This is good so far.

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Now that I have this dating robot I can take it easy.
Matt is ascending right now on Twitch. He's going to be dr. Manhattan by the end of quarantine

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
"i don't sound insane do i? am i insane chat?"

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

i'm happy for him. i prefer transcending matt over death is certain matt

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
I'm hoping Better Call Saul ends with a montage of Kim Wexler being just off-screen in all the big moments of Breaking Bad.

I don't know how you square that with the flash-forwards of Jimmy managing the mall Cinnabon but I'm sure they could think of something.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

I'm p sure she either dies or ends up in jail given the way s4 ends.

But her being off camera and really well protected by Jimmy would be great :3:

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Where's Virgil

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Where isn't virgil amirite

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

BCS owns but whoever coined the phrase "scams per season" last page is right. I really just want the show to be Jimmy, Howard, and the av club

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

"I am tired of this world; these people. I just want to grill."

Mahler
Oct 30, 2008

the "This is sus" bonus episodes are the worst thing the pod has put out since the live Call of Cthulu show

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Wrong.

Boredumb
Mar 10, 2005

Mahler posted:

the "This is sus" bonus episodes are the worst thing the pod has put out since the live Call of Cthulu show
:wrong:

Sana-kan
Nov 6, 2009
I don't know maybe it's because I've read up on gnostic mystic poo poo (there's a manly p. hall lecture on youtube somewhere that's pretty intuitive) everything Matt has said does not sound wild at all to me and honestly it's kinda comforting in a way. Thinking of capitalism as a demiurge is an idea that has come to me before as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

far be it for me to defend a controversial opinion but

Mahler posted: