Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

https://twitter.com/lurkinbag/status/1255724816637689856

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
I only kinda skip around and listen to trueanon here and there but brace may be the greatest poster of all time

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Uranium posted:

"I am tired of this world; these people. I just want to grill."

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Quarantine accelerated the Meltdown May timeline and the meltdowns could honestly last for 18 months.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Announcing you're going to block someone should get you banned from the site.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Perhaps tech blogging was the mistake after all.

Crankit
Feb 7, 2011

HE WATCHES
didn't jeni hamm also work for vice when they were doing isis propaganda?

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Ugh I just realized it’s not “Zenny” or “Zeeni” it’s “Zhenni” like Jenny. She literally riffed her own name.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Crankit posted:

didn't jeni hamm also work for vice when they were doing isis propaganda?
one of my favorite recurring what the fucks is the mounting evidence that ellen is a DoJ stooge

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
No joke, this new love affair between affluent liberals and the deep state is really scary.

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Now that I have this dating robot I can take it easy.
https://twitter.com/JustErics/status/1255537445795516419

I can't believe this is real and not something Felix ad-libbed

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

I was about to ask if they've gone after Rubin but I'm pretty sure they haven't as he would've made a really bad tweet about it.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Groovelord Neato posted:

I was about to ask if they've gone after Rubin but I'm pretty sure they haven't as he would've made a really bad tweet about it.

There really isn’t a higher honor to bestow on those kinds of pundits then by getting dunked on by people more popular than they are, it’s burnt into their genes from super swirlies and atomic wedgies in High School

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

Groovelord Neato posted:

I think they called him smooth brained and a brain genius at least once But they never did an episode about him or his show or anything

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Halloween Jack posted:

No joke, this new love affair between affluent liberals and the deep state is really scary.
the 90 seconds I spent turning this over in my head I went from huh to oh poo poo, yea.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
It's not something you see pop up as often now that the impeachment trial is over.

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007
They've had some funny riffs on Rubin. Matt yelling as him saying he was THE LAST TRUE LIBERAL and so on

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

If Chapo folded and This is Sus became it's own podcast and Matt became a more well-read version of Joe Rogan, I would be OK with that.

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016

Gripweed posted:

If Chapo folded and This is Sus became it's own podcast and Matt became a more well-read version of Joe Rogan, I would be OK with that.

Matt would just move to San Francisco and become the third mike on trueanon

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I want to like the This is Sus stuff, but it's hard to get into a podcast about a TV show that I haven't seen and wouldn't watch at gunpoint.

Paffgen
Jul 13, 2009
just watch the trailers for the show

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I think This is Sus could be its own popular show quite easily. I also would never watch any of those shows but I like Felix’s sense of humor the best and his guests have been good. I actually liked Will better on here then I usually do on Chappo

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

yeah i was looking for the actual slap scene of "the slap" and couldn't find it, but then i watched the (godawful) trailer and it's right in there!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rq49v4oJvcE

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Gripweed posted:

Bring back Frost/Christman and hand 538 over to Virgil and we're all set.

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

yeah i was looking for the actual slap scene of "the slap" and couldn't find it, but then i watched the (godawful) trailer and it's right in there!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rq49v4oJvcE

:lol: the music behind this is like they chose from the stock music archive at random

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1255635632677937154?s=21

T. Bombastus
Feb 18, 2013
well look Ben just said the death panels are coming, he never said he thought that was a bad thing

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

PostNouveau posted:

Bring back Frost/Christman

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine
If you're in Virgil withdrawal then try the cassette episode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6Ntu5JOa68

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

I’d never withdraw from Virgil

SlimGoodbody
Oct 20, 2003

Bust Rodd posted:

Ugh I just realized it’s not “Zenny” or “Zeeni” it’s “Zhenni” like Jenny. She literally riffed her own name.

Oh God dammit. Does "jardin" mean "ham" in some language?

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

lol if xeni gets brace banned again

Boredumb
Mar 10, 2005

SlimGoodbody posted:

Oh God dammit. Does "jardin" mean "ham" in some language?

It means garden in french

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
"Xeni" is short for "Xeniflores." it's a name bestowed upon her by her mentor, Dr. Munir Xochipillicueponi Quetzalkanbalam.

you heard me right.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

i hope xeni calls their manager (the piss line)

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Joementum posted:

Imagine thinking you could go toe to toe with Brace at Posting. Foolish.

https://twitter.com/TrueAnonPod/status/1255704731059544064

they have no idea what they got themselves into with truanon

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

lmao of course

SlimGoodbody
Oct 20, 2003

*turns to Roger Stone* what set you from, homie?

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

uber_stoat posted:

"Xeni" is short for "Xeniflores." it's a name bestowed upon her by her mentor, Dr. Munir Xochipillicueponi Quetzalkanbalam.

you heard me right.

harry potter fandom is some weird poo poo

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

uber_stoat posted:

you heard me right.

im xeni from xenforo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
I'm still laughing about one of Xeni's fans saying that, "If you try to take us out of GQ I will appear on the cover of every magazine in your house" is a "threat".