Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/Independent/status/1255963644321464331

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Eloon's Mask Off

karoshi
Nov 4, 2008

"Can somebody mspaint eyes on the steaming packages? TIA" yeah well fuck you too buddy, this is the best you're gonna get. Is this even "work-safe"? Let's find out!

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

Current guesses:

If anyone knows any Smart Epidemiologists with predictions for May 31st please let me know

Please add our friend here:

e:

SKULL.GIF posted:

It's already in there though

I'm an idiot, S15E07

karoshi has issued a correction as of 02:13 on May 1, 2020

Lordshmee
Nov 23, 2007

I hate you, Milkman Dan
Put me down for 180k by the end of May.

God I wish weed was legal where I live. I am drinking entirely too much these days but I sure as hell ain’t gonna spend more time sober than I have to.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

twoday posted:

it's c-spam, you can shitpost and go off topic, post hot mess mom or whatever else you want, as long as the posters are happy IDGAF, I am basing these decisions on the number of complaints I see, not some personal opinion of how the forums "should be"

but also try to keep the mega derails to the trump thread please, people get annoyed when they happen elsewhere

also if you don't like what I'm saying or how I am modding poo poo, I am open to suggestions, preferably in the feedback thread

going back to shitposting now, thank you for listening

whoa you got made mod? I would like to complain about the post quoted above

:rip:

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

karoshi posted:

Please add our friend here:

The Alpha Centauri posted:

belongs in OP imo

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

surf's up, totally tubular

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

spaceblancmange posted:

This is a rare double leap year

a great leap foreward year

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

MoaM posted:

Give me 200089 if we aren't doing duplicate entries.

This is CSPAM you can do whatever your heart tells you to (updated to 200089)

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Bilirubin posted:

whoa you got made mod? I would like to complain about the post quoted above

:rip:

I have no idea what I'm doing and will listen to any advice c-spam has for me, but i agreed to do this, yes

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

COVID-420 posted:

elon musk going full Qanon is no surprise after pedogate

but you know what IS surprising...

where the gently caress is kanye west? shouldn't he be running his mouth off about how COVID is a hoax designed to hurt christian america? what gives

they probably finally got him on his meds again and he's hiding in shame

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

uh oh who let trump listen to alex jones again

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

twoday posted:

I have no idea what I'm doing and will listen to any advice c-spam has for me, but i agreed to do this, yes

free baloogan

COVID-420
Apr 21, 2020

Natural cures they don't want you to know about.

Marzzle posted:

elon is deffo illuminati while bill gates is deffo MJ12. elon's emerald riches origin story is extremely illuminati sounding

elon is a black oil demon, part of the trump/saudi arabia/putin petrodollar axis of evil

bill gates is a machine man, aligned with the bezos/brin/zuckerberg/clinton techlord faction

its all explained very clearly in Reza Negarestani's "cyclonopedia"

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Original Covid Numbers: Apex Quaratining

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Trump should be in the spreadsheet with 15

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

Lordshmee posted:

God I wish weed was legal where I live. I am drinking entirely too much these days but I sure as hell ain’t gonna spend more time sober than I have to.

Yeah im almost out of oil and cant get any more. Also had roni like symptoms recently and vaping did NOT help. Cant catch a freakin break in the pandemic economy

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
put me down for 222,666 for end of may

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Grimes baby will be the first celebrity quarantine birth.

I'm excited for the twitch stream.

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008
lmao @ TURMP saying the economy will bounce back

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Lol at the UK

https://twitter.com/SkyNews/status/1255952908656533514

:theroni:

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

Skypie posted:

lmao @ TURMP saying the economy will bounce back

Open by Easter boys..

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Marzzle posted:

did elon musk make his twitter av into JC denton because he's on some dumb poo poo about the illuminati/MJ12?

I had no idea he did this until just now and it is infuriating me more than I can describe in words

he has no right

no right

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

more lies from the discredited china controlled WHO? no thank you.

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Ewashedup Musk

Eloon Bust

Rocketboy gently caress

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

twoday posted:

You're a good illuminated MS writer you deserve better

Basically keep up what you have been doing, probing for unfunny poo poo and if the probe would be funny itself.

also

Flavius Aetass posted:

free baloogan

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

COVID-19 MAY 2020 USA CUM DEATHS GUESSING GAME
Guess how many cumulative deaths we have on worldometer's COVID-19 report for May 31st for the USA. The closest guess gets the satisfaction of being smarter than a bunch of idiot epidemiologists. If you are dead on May 31st, you may not redeem this prize. The guessing window closes at +07:00 GMT on May 2nd.

420,069 cum deaths

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

Flavius Aetass posted:

free baloogan

baloogan was ahead of his time, probably doing just fine with his hoard of booze and canned goods in some godforsaken frozen wasteland

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

jetz0r posted:

420,069 cum deaths

What about

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

98500 is my guess

COVID-420
Apr 21, 2020

Natural cures they don't want you to know about.

MoaM posted:

Grimes baby will be the first celebrity quarantine birth.

I'm excited for the twitch stream.

grimes got infected with elon's demon semen so she's unfortunately also dark goop, if she tears off that skin suit she's wearing its all just texas crude

but the evil oil doesn't transfer to babies (love and cuteness are its enemies) so there's a chance her bb could pull a moses on the whole thing, here's to hoping

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

Spoondick posted:

baloogan was ahead of his time, probably doing just fine with his hoard of booze and canned goods in some godforsaken frozen wasteland

https://www.wired.com/story/one-way-to-potentially-track-covid-19-sewage-surveillance/

:thunk:

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

Can;t wait for the conspiracies surrounding this

NWO trying to lock us all up

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016
What sucks is that if everyone just locked themselves inside for a month this would all be over, but noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooopooooooo

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

Current guesses:

If anyone knows any Smart Epidemiologists with predictions for May 31st please let me know

666, 666 deaths

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Lordshmee posted:

I've almost completely quit drinking and rely on spray tinctures to chill me out , especially if I get ibs from anxiety. When it's real bad I'll break out the oil

Its working really well except for my sporadic trip to the dispensary that's a tiny room

Jay-V
Nov 8, 2009

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

COVID-19 MAY 2020 USA CUM DEATHS GUESSING GAME
Guess how many cumulative deaths we have on worldometer's COVID-19 report for May 31st for the USA. The closest guess gets the satisfaction of being smarter than a bunch of idiot epidemiologists. If you are dead on May 31st, you may not redeem this prize. The guessing window closes at +07:00 GMT on May 2nd.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/getfiscal/status/1256032588407472135