Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

E-flat
Jun 22, 2007

3-flat
Oh no, comm error! (.... I wonder if me trying to use the phone app did it?) in case anyone wants back in, code is now DONE!

Pinky (literally in NE corner of island) is crafting a shell rug if anyone wants that. Warrior statue is gone, nips are still 337 and my flowers could still be watered maybe :shobon:

Saturniid19 posted:

Just got kicked out, but I left you some flowers by your house.

Edit: nope, they’re still in my inventory, sorry!

Yeah, sorry about the inconvenience! :doh:

E-flat fucked around with this message at 02:04 on May 1, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neon Knight
Jan 14, 2009
My nooks are selling a ring for 69k bells. Is this something desirable enough that I should get in my catalog? Anyone want to get Animal Married?

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

Neon Knight posted:

My nooks are selling a ring for 69k bells. Is this something desirable enough that I should get in my catalog? Anyone want to get Animal Married?

Buy everything so you get everything in your catalogue, that includes the giant decapitated insect heads

Tambaloneus
Feb 5, 2007

I miss my cat someone buy me a kitten.

There are mushrooms growing in my island now. Is that new? I have seen 2 types so far. I don't want to pick them in case it turns them into weeds though.

A MINIATURE LLAMA
Jul 30, 2009

IT'S SO TINY

Action Serious posted:

Opening back up until 10PM EST!

Bells are at 525
Thank you for opening your adorable island up. I'm addition to the tip I've also added my "Manos: Hands of Fate" robe to your store wall. (There's been a lot of "Mystery Science Theater" during my quarantine.)

https://twitter.com/hotnoodlesalad/status/1254196546263908352

Neon Knight
Jan 14, 2009

Macaluso posted:

Buy everything so you get everything in your catalogue, that includes the giant decapitated insect heads

I'm not made of bells man! I have loans and lovely house placements to relocate. Ever since Nooks Cranny upgraded they have been carrying products that really strain my wallet. It pains me but I had to pass on a 80 Electric Bass Guitar yesterday.

Action Serious
Feb 2, 2009

Rollersnake posted:

Oh, you have the hot dog outfit? Mine has the hot dog hood today. I'm at work and am not gonna be able to open my town until right around when my Able Sisters close, but I'll buy a few extra to give out to people who visit me later.

I can grab extra costumes if you need.

Doji Sekushi
Dec 26, 2006

HI
Opening my island for a bit.

36RY7

Greta is crafting a Golden seat on the west beach.

Redd is selling a fake Nefertiti bust and a fake Boy in blue painting.

Wouldn't mind some flower watering and a right megalo torso.

Not much else happening

E: holy poo poo, Golden seat is a throne.

Doji Sekushi fucked around with this message at 01:52 on May 1, 2020

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?
I'm definitely short a rock.. I've broken them before to try to relocate them but I seriously can't find one of them. Everyone should 100% have 6 rocks, right?

E-flat
Jun 22, 2007

3-flat
Y’all be careful of who you let on your islands, there’s some yakuza shakedowns going on here :ohdear:

Kukki and Kathy y’all welcome to come on back any time and see how my island has improved! :3:

For real I don’t know why I get so happy when people visit my island. Like... I’m playing with other people... Over the magic of the internet... in this wholesome, I dunno, I don’t have a full thought here, I just get a wide smile on my face and heart interacting with you kind folks. Stay cool.

E-flat fucked around with this message at 01:52 on May 1, 2020

Action Serious
Feb 2, 2009

e.e.coli posted:

Thank you for opening your adorable island up. I'm addition to the tip I've also added my "Manos: Hands of Fate" robe to your store wall. (There's been a lot of "Mystery Science Theater" during my quarantine.)

https://twitter.com/hotnoodlesalad/status/1254196546263908352

I saw that!Thanks!

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

New Leaf posted:

I'm definitely short a rock.. I've broken them before to try to relocate them but I seriously can't find one of them. Everyone should 100% have 6 rocks, right?
Only one will respawn per day if you broke multiple, until you get back to cap. Otherwise, yes.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?

DACK FAYDEN posted:

Only one will respawn per day if you broke multiple, until you get back to cap. Otherwise, yes.

I don't think I broke multiple.. I'm going to confirm tomorrow just to make sure. After that I'm calling in a search party to tear my island apart.

Blaziken386
Jun 27, 2013

I'm what the kids call: a big nerd
Hey Goons, Sahara's in town, with some really cool poo poo today
-Magic Circle Rug (medium)
-Purple Persian rug (large, looks great)
-Summit Wall (mountains, mountains everywhere)
-Sahara's Desert Floor (it's okay but, like, if you want desert stuff you may as well get it)

e: closed for now

Blaziken386 fucked around with this message at 03:15 on May 1, 2020

Rollersnake
May 9, 2005

Please, please don't let me end up in a threesome with the lunch lady and a gay pirate. That would hit a little too close to home.
Unlockable Ben

Action Serious posted:

I can grab extra costumes if you need.

Sure, I'd like one anyway. I'm at work for another half hour, and I'm gonna try to open up as soon as I get home.

Doji Sekushi
Dec 26, 2006

HI
Whole poo poo crashed

New code : Ftt1p

Greta is crafting a Golden seat on the west beach.

Redd is selling a fake Nefertiti bust and a fake Boy in blue painting.

Wouldn't mind some flower watering and a right megalo torso.

Not much else happening

wash bucket
Feb 21, 2006

Doji Sekushi posted:

Opening my island for a bit.

36RY7

Are you getting visitors? This code doesn't seem to work for me.

Edit: ^lol nevermind.

Edit 2: And now it's now letting me travel due to "interference". Thanks anyway. (God I hate the online in this game.)

wash bucket fucked around with this message at 02:06 on May 1, 2020

Doji Sekushi
Dec 26, 2006

HI

McCracAttack posted:

Are you getting visitors? This code doesn't seem to work for me.

Edit: ^lol nevermind.

Edit 2: And now it's now letting me travel due to "interference". Thanks anyway. (God I hate the online in this game.)

Bunch of people here. I'll be open for a bit

BIGTITTYVEGANGIRL
Dec 17, 2019
Hey y’all we got that 1 million bell crown in our shop today.

Kicks is here selling some cute stuff.

Nooks has an imperial dining lantern

We got a boardwalk and a restaurant and I have a bar in my basement!

Come leave a note on our notice board!

Closed for now!

BIGTITTYVEGANGIRL fucked around with this message at 03:06 on May 1, 2020

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Tambaloneus posted:

There are mushrooms growing in my island now. Is that new? I have seen 2 types so far. I don't want to pick them in case it turns them into weeds though.

They should be just mushrooms, which I assume you use to make mushroom furniture.

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

getting some shade or social cues off my fashion decisions ??

TwoSheds
Sep 12, 2007

Bringer of sugary treats!
I’d like to try something a little unconventional. Perhaps even... eccentric.

I’ve got a fat stack of bells, but no gold to craft my baller recipes. To be honest, I have poor luck at the rock-hitting minigame. If anyone’s interested, I’d like to buy up your Gold Nuggets at 4X the Nookling’s price. That’s 40-large per nugg!

The afternoon bell prices are 182 each, and the Abel sisters WERE selling the small crown, but they just closed, so I’ll have a copy out for touching, and there are some DIYs in the dump on the west side of town, north of the pond.

I’ll hold the offer open until 11 pm est. If you’re interested, come on by! I’ll have 40k bell bags laid out. Just take the money and drop a nugg in its place. Easy peasy!

Also, I’d really appreciate some help with growing blue roses while you’re here! There are numbered plots in the upper-right section of town (presently only I, II and V have buds growing), marked with watering cans. If those can get watered it’d speed things along greatly. Of course, it’s not a requirement, just appreciated!

Dodo code is: N8LDL

TwoSheds fucked around with this message at 02:18 on May 1, 2020

Action Serious
Feb 2, 2009

Rollersnake posted:

Sure, I'd like one anyway. I'm at work for another half hour, and I'm gonna try to open up as soon as I get home.

I grabbed a few but my connection took a crap, I’ll hold on to it and look to open up probably tomorrow if that’s ok. I’ll swap for a hat if you’ve got one.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Looking to buy some plain wooden shop signs, 4 of them at least, am willing to provide materials. I'd also like to purchase a pinball machine of any color but blue. Let me know if you're interested, we can arrange the trade however you want.

glassyalabolas
Oct 21, 2006
I want to bowl with the gangsters...

Lurdiak posted:

Looking to buy some plain wooden shop signs, 4 of them at least, am willing to provide materials. I'd also like to purchase a pinball machine of any color but blue. Let me know if you're interested, we can arrange the trade however you want.

If you gots the wood, I can make.

All I ask is some softwood or hardwood.

Doji Sekushi
Dec 26, 2006

HI

Lurdiak posted:

I have an extra brown one if you just want to swap.

liquidypoo
Aug 23, 2006

Chew on that... you overgrown son of a bitch.

Update on the loot pile town, Int'l Dump

So, we've hit a snag. I capped out the 300 Switch friends limit. It's time for me to start pulling inactive users out of my friends list. If you get pulled and want back in, you'll just have to send me a new friend request. Unfortunately, for everyone on the forums, that's a little bit trickier if you don't use Discord. I had my entry into the spreadsheet taken out since the spreadsheet is publicly viewable, and you can only find my switch friend code in the Discord AC goons server.

I can refrain from removing any folks I happen to recognize as regular visitors, but since many people share their Switches, they're stuck using their real names and the like. If you get removed, don't take it personally! Just hop on the Discord server (which is still linked in the OP of the thread), and send me a new request!

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

glassyalabolas posted:

If you gots the wood, I can make.

All I ask is some softwood or hardwood.

Ok, your island or mine?

Doji Sekushi posted:

I have an extra brown one if you just want to swap.

Nah I need both and I'm outta nook shopping orders. Get back to me in 2 days if I still need it I guess.

glassyalabolas
Oct 21, 2006

Lurdiak posted:

Ok, your island or mine?

Nah I need both and I'm outta nook shopping orders. Get back to me in 2 days if I still need it I guess.

I sent you a PM.

hollylolly
Jun 5, 2009

Do you like superheroes? Check out my CYOA Mutants: Uprising

How about weird historical fiction? Try Vampires of the Caribbean

I am looking for the plain panels in different colors, or a DIY to make one, let me know if you have and what you want in return. I can craft beehives!

Republicans
Oct 14, 2003

- More money for us

- Fuck you

Man I wish panels were craftable. I have them in plain light grey (basically white) and brown if you wanna catalog them, though.

Republicans fucked around with this message at 02:46 on May 1, 2020

Rollersnake
May 9, 2005

Please, please don't let me end up in a threesome with the lunch lady and a gay pirate. That would hit a little too close to home.
Unlockable Ben

Dodo code: 8BSQV CLOSED

* Louie is packing! Also, if you'd like him to come and live in your town, he's moving out.
* Leif is here, selling azalea and hydrangea bushes. Between him and Nook's, you can buy all flowers except roses in my town right now.
* Able Sisters is closing soon, but it doesn't matter. I bought extras of the interesting stuff they had today and set them to the right of my airport. Come get a free hot dog hood / cat cap / judo gi!
* Turnip price: 209

One specific thing I want, if you happen to have it: the madras plaid shirt in a color other than green. That's been my main shirt since I got it from the Dump back in March, I want the other color variants, and I have never seen it for sale despite checking every day.

I'll be AFK off and on, but I'll try not to go too long without checking in.

Rollersnake fucked around with this message at 04:13 on May 1, 2020

glassyalabolas
Oct 21, 2006

Rollersnake posted:

Dodo code: 8BSQV

* Louie is packing! Also, if you'd like him to come and live in your town, he's moving out.
* Leif is here, selling azalea and hydrangea bushes. Between him and Nook's, you can buy all flowers except roses in my town right now.
* Able Sisters is closing soon, but it doesn't matter. I bought extras of the interesting stuff they had today and set them to the right of my airport. Come get a free hot dog hood / cat cap / judo gi!
* Turnip price: 209

One specific thing I want, if you happen to have it: the madras plaid shirt in a color other than green. That's been my main shirt since I got it from the Dump back in March, I want the other color variants, and I have never seen it for sale despite checking every day.

I'll be AFK off and on, but I'll try not to go too long without checking in.

I have that shirt in red but it'll be two days before I can get it from my catalog. PM me to remind me.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Have we talked about the incredible shop closing music in Nook's cranny because I have never heard it before and it's perfect
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q84Ps9lps0c

Stool Sample
Nov 8, 2006

EVERYONE Poops!?

Lipstick Apathy
Anyone got good turnip prices atm?

benisntfunny
Dec 2, 2004
I'm Perfect.

TwoSheds posted:

I’d like to try something a little unconventional. Perhaps even... eccentric.

I’ve got a fat stack of bells, but no gold to craft my baller recipes. To be honest, I have poor luck at the rock-hitting minigame. If anyone’s interested, I’d like to buy up your Gold Nuggets at 4X the Nookling’s price. That’s 40-large per nugg!

The afternoon bell prices are 182 each, and the Abel sisters WERE selling the small crown, but they just closed, so I’ll have a copy out for touching, and there are some DIYs in the dump on the west side of town, north of the pond.

I’ll hold the offer open until 11 pm est. If you’re interested, come on by! I’ll have 40k bell bags laid out. Just take the money and drop a nugg in its place. Easy peasy!

Also, I’d really appreciate some help with growing blue roses while you’re here! There are numbered plots in the upper-right section of town (presently only I, II and V have buds growing), marked with watering cans. If those can get watered it’d speed things along greatly. Of course, it’s not a requirement, just appreciated!

I got five or six nugs with your name on it. Will take me about 15 minutes to arrive.

Falstaff
Apr 27, 2008

I have a kind of alacrity in sinking.

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Have we talked about the incredible shop closing music in Nook's cranny because I have never heard it before and it's perfect
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q84Ps9lps0c

Yes! I love that track, sometimes I'll stop by after 9 PM just to listen and hang out with the tanuki kids.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

On day 2 of the game launch I had a meteor shower. Day 3 I had random shooting stars. Day 5 another meteor shower. Then shooting stars for like 3-4 days in a row.

"Wow" I thought. "I'm loaded on all these fragments!" So I spent them on various things and decorations. I have literally not seen a shooting star in over a month and it's really lame :argh:

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

Can visitors to your island invite a camper to their town? Cuz I dont want https://animalcrossing.fandom.com/wiki/Rory and anyone is welcome to grab his rear end if possible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

benisntfunny
Dec 2, 2004
I'm Perfect.

TwoSheds posted:

Your code is broke. I'll be around. Man, I was even going to water your plants.