Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

colas
Feb 14, 2007

Dick Trauma posted:

iOS Animal Crossing

Pocket Camp?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Coffee And Pie posted:

I bought a retro Schwinn Predator because I wanted a BMX cruiser and this fit the bill. It was about a hundred higher than my budget but I’m paying it off over a few months. I drew a picture of it

Gotta get that big foam pad for the top tube so you don’t mess up your bits in a crash.

Be sure to angle the seat upwards for some reason too.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

beanieson posted:

Gotta get that big foam pad for the top tube so you don’t mess up your bits in a crash.

Be sure to angle the seat upwards for some reason too.

Honestly I’ve been looking for pad sets but I can’t find any that aren’t 30+ dollars. I like the yellow/green aesthetic and will probably keep the stickers on until they get nasty, so the cosmetic upgrades I’ll be going for are yellow/green pads, grips, a seat, and eventually new tires and mags since I’m not overly crazy about spokes.

blackbox
Aug 7, 2006

SpartanIvy posted:

Do you know what kind of ants? Make sure they aren't carpenter ants or anything like that.

KingSlime
Mar 20, 2007
Wake up with the Kin-OH GOD WHAT IS THAT?!

Coffee And Pie posted:

Honestly I’ve been looking for pad sets but I can’t find any that aren’t 30+ dollars.

Huh? Do you mean 300 dollars?

Because $30 seems like not a very big investment for something that will protect your bits from physical trauma

Dicty Bojangles
Apr 14, 2001

KingSlime posted:

Huh? Do you mean 300 dollars?

Because $30 seems like not a very big investment for something that will protect your bits from physical trauma

Uh... $30 for a pool noodle sounds a bit high to me.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Almost $150 worth of music on Bandcamp. They're doing the thing again where they forgo their cut of the profits so it all goes to the artists. Looks like they're doing it the first Friday of the month for this month (today) and the next two months.

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.

colas posted:

Pocket Camp?

Yes. It's overloaded with stuff, and the interface for crafting and placing objects is awful, but it does allow me to wander around fishing and shaking trees.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Coffee And Pie posted:

Honestly I’ve been looking for pad sets but I can’t find any that aren’t 30+ dollars. I like the yellow/green aesthetic and will probably keep the stickers on until they get nasty, so the cosmetic upgrades I’ll be going for are yellow/green pads, grips, a seat, and eventually new tires and mags since I’m not overly crazy about spokes.

Make those joke spokes woke with these bad boys!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1980s-Kell...rwAAOSwe-hepjxM

Moo the cow
Apr 30, 2020

After farting around with my CD copy for ages, I thought this was incompatible with Win10.
Imagine my joy when I realised it was available on Steam.

apart from the occasional crash where you lose everything since you last manually saved, which was 2 hours ago.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Someone posted in this thread about a year or more ago about some custom bicycle bags (e.g. Handlebar bag) they had gotten made from a small-scale producer and I’ve finally gotten to the pony where I need them and can’t find them. Anyone remember what I’m talking about?

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

Bottom Liner posted:

Got this set of handmade bike bags for the new bike. Tons of capacity, super light, handmade by a dude in his garage in CA. $200 for the set as opposed to about $550 from a big name in the industry

these?

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Exactly! Thanks again!

MeatRocket8
Aug 3, 2011

Plus the last 3 rolls of crappy generic brand paper towels

colas
Feb 14, 2007

Dick Trauma posted:

Yes. It's overloaded with stuff

Yes it is (Animal Crossing Pocket Camp)

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

Ultimate Sack 6000 with footstool

Canon Pixma Pro-10 photo printer

colas
Feb 14, 2007

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D. posted:

Ultimate Sack 6000 with footstool

Photographer - "Hey we gotta shoot some pics for the website"

Alan - "Hold on let me find my dirty socks"

colas
Feb 14, 2007

colas has a new favorite as of 14:42 on May 2, 2020

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

colas posted:

"Hey we gotta shoot some pics for the website"

"Hold on let me find my dirty socks"

HAHA I thought the same thing.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

It looks like a middleclassfancy meme

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

If you like their k-cups you're going to love their coffee!

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Bape Culture posted:

It looks like a middleclassfancy meme

It’s begging for that

MeatRocket8
Aug 3, 2011

I already have an ultimate sack.

Does it taste good though?

btw don’t use tap water if u want good tasting coffee. Unless you live in Alaska.

colas
Feb 14, 2007

ChocNitty posted:

I do it for the caffeine, not the flavor. I should just buy caffeine pills. I tried their beans a while ago, it tasted ok.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Never had a good cup of coffee from a K-cup. Decent, but never good.

mystes
May 31, 2006

Keurig machines are pretty bad but I guess they have the advantage that offices that have them will typically get coffee as party of some sort of subscription or service agreement. This at least prevents them doing what one place I was working at did, which was just buying literally the cheapest coffee they could get from staples or wherever they got their offices supplies.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

yeah if I was in charge of an office I would only use k cups or nespresso. Easier to maintain and clean rather than those auto drip machines which literally nobody ever cleans and are filthy.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
My life got so much easier when I started bringing a 30 ounce travel mug to work. Get a good one, like a yeti knockoff, and it’ll be hot all day

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

RTIC mugs are a good balance of quality product and decent price point.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

I heard those vacuum mugs are all made in the same factory anyways. The Chinese companies just knock it off with a minor change in shape and pump them out from the same place.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Mu Zeta posted:

I heard those vacuum mugs are all made in the same factory anyways. The Chinese companies just knock it off with a minor change in shape and pump them out from the same place.

my friend have you seen the GBS aliexpress thread? it's a good place

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

ChocNitty posted:

I already have an ultimate sack.

btw don’t use tap water if u want good tasting coffee. Unless you live in Alaska.

Just put cold coffee in the reservoir for that coffeed-in flavor.

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

Pick posted:

my friend have you seen the GBS aliexpress thread? it's a good place

I got a couple of hydroflasks that were recommended in the AliExpress thread and they're great. Best water bottles I've ever had.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

cyberia posted:

I got a couple of hydroflasks that were recommended in the AliExpress thread and they're great. Best water bottles I've ever had.

Links? (to the bottles and thread) I need some cheap ones for biking that will hold ice in 100+ heat and don't want to scratch up my actual Hydroflasks

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

Bottom Liner posted:

Links? (to the bottles and thread) I need some cheap ones for biking that will hold ice in 100+ heat and don't want to scratch up my actual Hydroflasks

This is the thread, I can't find the exact post about the hydroflasks but this is the Aliexpress listing I bought them from. I got a 32oz and a 40oz flask in December and have been using them both daily. They'll keep water cold all day without a problem and look identical to a genuine flask.

JEEVES420
Feb 16, 2005

The world is a mess... and I just need to rule it

mystes posted:

Keurig machines are pretty bad but I guess they have the advantage that offices that have them will typically get coffee as party of some sort of subscription or service agreement. This at least prevents them doing what one place I was working at did, which was just buying literally the cheapest coffee they could get from staples or wherever they got their offices supplies.

Or they do like my (I think I still work there) office and have a Keurig but no k cups and the lovely communal pot.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
I’m partial to the Ozark Trail travel mugs you see in Walmart. Mine was I think 10 dollars and it’s a tank. I once left it on the roof of my car and drove off, and it was fine apart from a small dent and a busted cap (easily replaceable )

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
Double post, but I picked up a Powershot G2 after seeing some of the cool shots Sofi Lee got with one a few years back

Hrvstmn31
Aug 2, 2014

You did what in your cup?
New headphones because my Hesh 2's are old af and I wanted to try open backs, they're Phillips SHP9500for those interested. Also my partner's Ergochair 2 came in and he likes it a lot and the plastics used seems fairly robust.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
A third 4K action camera. Say hello to Huey, Dewey and Louie.

Livestreaming my DJ sets is so close. Also I've got some mounting solutions in the mail so I can go crazy putting these on my bike.