Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

like how obviously does the DNC have to be losing on p urpose before people really start calling them out for it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

empty whippet box posted:

like how obviously does the DNC have to be losing on p urpose before people really start calling them out for it

pathetic americans (i'm one)

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

empty whippet box posted:

but orange man!!!!1!111

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

#MeToo is great*

*When it doesnt apply to us and then we aren't so sure about it and really think that due process is the best course of action.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
democrats are scumbags of the lowest order

spineless
feckless
dishonorable
mercenaries

i will not be voting for rapey joe!

Iodised QQ
Jul 23, 2004

boy I can't wait to not vote for Joe Biden!

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

PenguinKnight posted:

https://twitter.com/sahilkapur/status/1255941475990417408?s=21

lol he thinks trump is a unique aberration and not part of the republican endgame

tbf trump is an aberration by any reasonable definition. Do you really not remember how much the republicans did not want him to win the nomination?

That having been said not compromising is how things work in congress now that you can't use pork barrel horse trading to accomplish anything not explicitly agreed upon by both parties going in. There's no reason to ever give ground on anything you don't want, but don't worry, both parties agree on nearly everything important like endless war, bailouts for the rich, and persecution of immigrants and minorities so you'll get lots of that no matter which party is in control of the executive.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
i'm excited to vote joe!

joe mama!!!!

Random Asshole
Nov 8, 2010

It's kind of amazing that despite 'not being a rapist' being a bar so low it might as well be underground, both parties have nominated candidates who can't clear it.

Needless to say, I won't be voting for either one.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
I will not vote for Joe Biden today.

Dean of Swing
Feb 22, 2012

Thoguh posted:

I will not vote for Joe Biden today.

This post slaps.

Seven Force
Nov 9, 2005

WARNING!

BOSS IS APPROACHING!!!

SEVEN FORCE

--ACTIONS--

SHITPOSTING

LOVE LOVE DANCING

I will not vote for Biden, I will not vote for him even harder every time someone calls me a republican because of it.

Seriously that gets loving annoying

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

Kitfox88 posted:

i'm excited to vote joe!

joe mama!!!!

i appreciate your support

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Joe Mama Poonana posted:

i appreciate your support

:woop:

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
what's joe hiden

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Dolphin posted:

what's joe hiden

a miserable pile of sexual assault

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Seven Force posted:

I will not vote for Biden, I will not vote for him even harder every time someone calls me a republican because of it.

Seriously that gets loving annoying

Don’t let it annoy you. Just remind them they don’t think they need your vote and tell them to go chase centrist republican votes. It pisses them off real good

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

I will vote neither for the Orange Man nor the C'mon Man.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

xrunner posted:

Don’t let it annoy you. Just remind them they don’t think they need your vote and tell them to go chase centrist republican votes. It pisses them off real good

Still not as funny as idiots believing Biden 400+ in November is possible https://twitter.com/2020Delegates/status/1256230696923906050

Jack-in-the-Bach
Oct 15, 2005

Shockingly, Joe Biden did not become the first presidential candidate to admit to rape this morning

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Chris James 2 posted:

Still not as funny as idiots believing Biden 400+ in November is possible https://twitter.com/2020Delegates/status/1256230696923906050

I mean it is similar to the '16 dynamics but not the way they're thinking...

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
considering writing in Hillary Clinton because I never want this to end

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

I filled out my ballot today. I did not vote for Joe. The hardest part was deciding if I still wanted to vote for Bernard. That decision is between me and god.

Kind of LOL that Warren didn’t bother to submit a photo for the voters guide pamphlet but still had a full entry she paid for.

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp
https://twitter.com/CarlBeijer/status/1256203665993539584?s=19

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

xrunner posted:

also lol

https://twitter.com/CarlBeijer/status/1256203665993539584

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

xrunner posted:

I filled out my ballot today. I did not vote for Joe. The hardest part was deciding if I still wanted to vote for Bernard. That decision is between me and god.

Kind of LOL that Warren didn’t bother to submit a photo for the voters guide pamphlet but still had a full entry she paid for.

I laughed at that while filling out my ballot about 75% done because I hadn't done any research on the non pres stuff. Got interrupted by my toddler waking up. I have not and will not vote for Joe.

I filled in Bernie.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Do we know how this compared to supporters of other candidates?

pyrotek
May 21, 2004

https://twitter.com/colinkalmbacher/status/1256290702557876225?s=20

Are we sure he wasn't friends with Epstein?

Kreeblah
May 17, 2004

INSERT QUACK TO CONTINUE

Taco Defender
Today's a good day. You know why?

Today's yet another day where I will not vote for Biden.

Big Mad Drongo
Nov 10, 2006

THANK YOU WORKING HARD!

FrancisFukyomama
Feb 4, 2019

xrunner posted:

Keep voting Bernie if your primary hasn't happened yet. They might just pull Joe after all of this and Bernie has a better chance of taking over if he's still getting delegates

Soap Scum
Aug 8, 2003

Johnny Truant posted:

Except there is a record, and now at least two corroborators you loving garbage ghoul gently caress

How do these broke brained fucks not feel any cognitive dissonance when they say "well I believe Joe Biden", like how loving long ago was Kavanaugh?

Maybe if this tanks the DNC's respectability enough she really will get unseated by Buttar

because it's an act. it's all political kayfabe

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
How do i check the odds of a Mayor Pete / Klob ticket on the betting markets

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

MarcusSA posted:

#MeToo is great*

*When it doesnt apply to us and then we aren't so sure about it and really think that due process is the best course of action.

lmao at Clyburn hanging out in the background for that speech, it's like they have the Axis of Succ dem corruption sharing the stage for that video.

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

papa horny michael posted:

How do i check the odds of a Mayor Pete / Klob ticket on the betting markets

ask here https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3869423

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

FrancisFukyomama posted:

Keep voting Bernie if your primary hasn't happened yet. They might just pull Joe after all of this and Bernie has a better chance of taking over if he's still getting delegates

Hi. I did. I wasn't going to say one way or the other but I feel like with that user name how could I say no. Yeah Oregon primary is one of the last ones, won't be done for a few more weeks, I just got my ballot done early to get out of the way.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
So like, do ya'll think the DNC honestly believe Joe is viable candidate? Or do they realize that failure is almost inevitable, but they're doing it anyway because losing with Joe is preferable to winning with a progressive?

Rastor
Jun 2, 2001

Chomp8645 posted:

So like, do ya'll think the DNC honestly believe Joe is viable candidate? Or do they realize that failure is almost inevitable, but they're doing it anyway because losing with Joe is preferable to winning with a progressive?

The Democrats were completely miserable in 2010 when they held the White House and a supermajority and people expected them to actually do things

Losing is all the grifting profit without the work pretending better things aren't possible, they never want to win again

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
Yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Organ Fiend posted:

Ahhhh ...

Another relaxing day of not voting for Joe Biden. Here's to many more years of such days in the future!

:cheers: