Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

Okay, yeah, this is it. This is the defining image that encapsulates 2020

this guys been doing this for 3 weeks at least

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Illinois today

https://mobile.twitter.com/jake____lewis/status/1255141076358164485

https://mobile.twitter.com/brendenmoore13/status/1256266257239879681

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Lol Pritzker is a trickzer

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

I don’t understand why they put so little effort into their penmanship. if you’re out there trying to prove a point, wouldn’t you want your message to look as good as possible? it looks like they all just gave the sign one shot and went with it. maybe they only bought one piece of poster board?

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

america would be really cool if we melted down all the guns, made katanas, and everyone open carried. "enter my kill zone with covid and i'll strike you down!" every senator and congressperson carries the blade of their state.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Aino Minako posted:

I don’t understand why they put so little effort into their penmanship. if you’re out there trying to prove a point, wouldn’t you want your message to look as good as possible? it looks like they all just gave the sign one shot and went with it. maybe they only bought one piece of poster board?

that is as good as these children can do

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

My deepest gratitude to all these patriots for helping ensure we get closer to the roni death number I predicted :zpatriot:

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

shovelbum posted:

lol that we did have some slack in our overstressed healthcare system once people got too afraid to come to the ER for poo poo like "nervous" or "stubbed toe" (but also for poo poo like "crushing chest pain")

I might have a minor fracture in my hand during a hailstorm a few weeks ago but I'll be damned if I go anywhere near a hospital to find out. Probably just a bruise!(that 3 weeks later still hurts)

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
https://twitter.com/pourteaux/status/1255620008664805376?s=21

https://twitter.com/pourteaux/status/1256297371127988226?s=21

poty has issued a correction as of 23:12 on May 1, 2020

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Lacrosse posted:

I think Doomsday preppers were secretly hoping for a blank check to murder a whole bunch of people they didn't like, but since this situation didn't give them that chance they're done with this so-called apocalypse thank you very much. This was my theory at why zombies as a genre was so popular a while back.

I keep saying it but the real preppers are just happily prepping quietly. My dad called to say he was loading up on fencing so he can grow his meat rabbit herd, he already has the feed for them and the chickens

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

facetoucher cat posted:

You'd hate my keyboard lmao

this is a decent keyboard until you spill an entire liter of coffee on it

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

six weeks jfc

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

mastershakeman posted:

I keep saying it but the real preppers are just happily prepping quietly. My dad called to say he was loading up on fencing so he can grow his meat rabbit herd, he already has the feed for them and the chickens

I don't understand it, military remnants and hundreds of millions of starving people boiling out of cities armed with looted armories seem to make it untenable as gently caress

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

a bunny a day keeps the covid away, my son...

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

https://twitter.com/incenseincense/status/1256283525185253376?s=20

CleverHans
Apr 25, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Lpzie posted:

america would be really cool if we melted down all the guns, made katanas, and everyone open carried. "enter my kill zone with covid and i'll strike you down!" every senator and congressperson carries the blade of their state.

Historically, not a great idea arming senators

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caning_of_Charles_Sumner

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

mastershakeman posted:

hey remember to tell your dad you will die if you eat nothing but rabbit meat

Lacrosse
Jun 16, 2010

>:V

shovelbum posted:

I don't understand it, military remnants and hundreds of millions of starving people boiling out of cities armed with looted armories seem to make it untenable as gently caress

The people who work together and join communes will outlast the rugged individuals.

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Charun posted:

also, holy poo poo, i didn't know this thread had that many posters in it

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

6 weeks of covitoes

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

an entire generation trained on shootyman games and finding treasure

isolated boomer hoards will be the new loot crates

Durf has issued a correction as of 23:37 on May 1, 2020

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Siljmonster posted:

this is a decent keyboard until you spill an entire liter of coffee on it

This sounds rather specific

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

ive already got my cum death bid in but the real death count will be higher than 696,969 since it's hard to report even if you're not trying to propagandize it!

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

How many meat rabbits do you need to feed 4 people

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

kaleedity posted:

6 weeks of covitoes

Very promising holiday song

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

How many meat rabbits do you need to feed 4 people

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protein_poisoning

DONT EAT JUST RABBITS

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Lacrosse posted:

I think Doomsday preppers were secretly hoping for a blank check to murder a whole bunch of people they didn't like, but since this situation didn't give them that chance they're done with this so-called apocalypse thank you very much. This was my theory at why zombies as a genre was so popular a while back.

This is probably pretty accurate, with some racism almost certainly thrown in. I don't think I've touched any of the canned goods I bought in case poo poo actually went down. Maybe I'm just lucky.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/laurahancock/status/1256268361928978432

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

facetoucher cat posted:

*holiday house* like, WTF? I thought I was living large when for the first time in my life I moved into a 2 bedroom apartment that I'm on the lease

Welcome to being a boomer. 2 houses for them, none for younger generations.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
COVID

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

confronting the encroaching horde, the boomer bursts open their shelter door.

rolling into battle upon their Rascal, their heroic cry of FREEDOM is cut short by asthma, obesity, and a bullet from the rifle of Betty "GokuKiller420" Smith

she takes a selfie and dabs over his corpse

South
Apr 9, 2001

I am the highest paid lifeguard in the world. Love me.

Durf posted:

an entire generation trained on shootyman games and finding treasure

isolated boomer bunkers will be the new loot crates

I have fully accepted the fact that my gun collection and ammo will be a boon to some future hellscape wander who stumbles across them while scavenging the remains of my midwest neighborhood.

Paradoxish
Dec 19, 2003

Will you stop going crazy in there?

shovelbum posted:

You can't really prepare for the apocalypse except by having a strong community around you, but you can prepare for some disruptions. Don't prepare for the end times because someone will probably just come along and kill you anyway, but maybe think of growing some veggies because produce might get expensive.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

insulin distribution breakdown would take care of like 75% of the chud militias

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Paradoxish posted:

You can't really prepare for the apocalypse except by having a strong community around you, but you can prepare for some disruptions. Don't prepare for the end times because someone will probably just come along and kill you anyway, but maybe think of growing some veggies because produce might get expensive.

protect your community's veggies with guns when groups of chuds show up screaming about alfalfa and attempting to burn it down

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo
So I had an appointment with my doctor and she is actually working with covid-19 patients here in ATL and with the hospital where I had my test so she had my results and thankfully it was negative but she's not convinced that I am. She put me on azithromycin because she said I might have picked up a bacterial infection but said if I'm not better by next week I need to get another test and there's some kind of trial going on for a blood test for covid-19 and depending on the outcome I'd be getting that. Apparently they're not sure if it's valid so, lmao. I'm happy it was negative but I'm sick AF so WTF. I've got her office on call so that's good in case anything bad happens. My lungs are 100% clear so silver lining, yay smoking (don't smoke, kids)

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

2036 c.e., group from the city finally found me. they're amazed i survived without food for so long. told them i sustained myself eating bullets and rear end.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
I'm so tired of these protests. Getting so worked up over such lovely poo poo, just the raw entitlement of being able to get a service they want. Polls show that like fuckin' no one agrees with them, but due to our state tv a whole bunch of states are doing what they want.

I can't wait until more people die because of it. We're certainly doing a great job at keeping our people safe, being far and away the epicenter of this global pandemic and taking such drastic measures as "loving nothing" and "intercepting shipments of supplies to give them to someone who sells them at a higher price"

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

euphronius posted:

insulin distribution breakdown would take care of like 75% of the chud militias

yeah but what about all the good rural whites huh?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The Alpha Centauri posted:

cuba. in the year 2020 i am very, very concerned about cuba

lol