Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

This for my justices slingin' thangs, rib breakin' kings / Truck, necklace, robe, gavel and things / For the solicitors seein' them dissents spin and grin / That robe with the lace trim that win.

Agrajag posted:

so many people are going to die and trump will still win a second term

The Ft Bend County Sheriff is a massive CHUD currently running for congress. He is the last of the CHUDs as the rest of the Countywide officials were replaced by Democrats in great O'Rourking of 2018.

This is his signal to the base that he is not going to enforce occupancy restrictions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Burn Zone posted:

lmao

now if this can happen times 100,000 to the rest of the people encouraging a genocide of working class people

but noone will be left in congress

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

loving lol

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

nite crew represent

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

poty posted:

https://twitter.com/ByMikeBaker/status/1256601113605705733

who wants to go outside for some baskin robbins

wow maybe dont hold it in your hand that looks dangerous

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

poty posted:

africansianized bees

i have been stung by one of these and it loving sucked

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

horny is prohibited

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

poty posted:

are ~ASIAN~ hornet scare articles a china war consent manufacturing thing

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

poo poo POST MALONE posted:

In Washington State you just go to a website and put in your SSN. The system automatically pulls your pay stub information and previous W2 information and you answer a dozen questions with a radio button interface.

then they ask for your routing information so they can direct deposit it to your bank.

they paid me $1250 last week.

MD's unemployment dollars go onto their own debit card lmao

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Gringostar posted:

mods please change his name to covid roulette tia

dew worm
Apr 20, 2019

boomers need a loving hobby

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

dew worm posted:

boomers need a loving hobby

being annoying at grocery stores is a hobby

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

shovelbum posted:

are ~ASIAN~ hornet scare articles a china war consent manufacturing thing

These hornets loving suck and are a major pest so consider my consent manufactured.

Blockade
Oct 22, 2008

They terrorize us on the streets when we leave to get supplies.

They spread filth and disease where ever they tread.

They want only death and destruction.

My friends, it's time we come together, and enact a solution to the jogger menace. People should not live in fear of these pudgy, maskless creatures and their exaggerated flapping movements, eagerly spreading disease into our lungs while listening to NPR on their airpods.

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

The blue angels and thunderbirds just flew over my house wonder how much this dumb bullshit cost lol

Your tax dollars hard at work. I did see 7 biplanes doing formation flying yesterday which was super cool

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
whats up with this "hand foot mouth" disease kids all get now, that wasnt a thing when we were kids was it

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
Lmao https://twitter.com/jaymac1893/status/1256615192680677376?s=20

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

Just yelled at my dad and brothers via video on my dad's birthday and ended up hanging up on them out of frustration because they were all together in person with zero social distancing. My dad is high risk. They had all seemed to be taking it seriously but I guess the precautions don't apply to family birthday parties. I thought that they were setting up a video call for everyone to sing together from their own houses, and suddenly I time in to see them all blowing out the same cake. Really stressing me the fuxk out. Nobody is doing poo poo to stop this anymore

Edit: infections still rising in their state too

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
Hahaha https://twitter.com/leswonders/status/1256622838544547840?s=20

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

lol what the fuckkkkk

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Thesaurus posted:

Just yelled at my dad and brothers via video on my dad's birthday and ended up hanging up on them out of frustration because they were all together in person with zero social distancing. My dad is high risk. They had all seemed to be taking it seriously but I guess the precautions don't apply to family birthday parties. I thought that they were setting up a video call for everyone to sing together from their own houses, and suddenly I time in to see them all blowing out the same cake. Really stressing me the fuxk out. Nobody is doing poo poo to stop this anymore

just ride the dragon

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Iowa restaurants were packed last night. That 50% thing was not followed. Luckily we havent had a confirmed positive case in 2 weeks.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/NPR/status/1256539458473734144

finally, some real answers

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

Infecting five thousand people with covid to honor healthcare workers

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/nataliemj10/status/1256646049713860608

oh this nerd wants to tell us how our eyes work

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

The Oldest Man posted:

Infecting five thousand people with covid to honor healthcare workers

dont want them to be bored at work do we?

Eezee
Apr 3, 2011

My double chin turned out to be a huge cyst
German Media is on the BCG train now.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Antonymous posted:

I'm at home, can't go out

I'm in school right now, can't talk

I'm in the hospital right now, can't breathe

ok English whatever you say

hospitals are places, schools are prisons!

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Zeroisanumber posted:

2900 in one day.

for May 1? holy Christ

Organic Lube User
Apr 15, 2005

Sir Tonk posted:

dont want them to be bored at work do we?

It may be the worst way to honor them, but it's the best way to meet them.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

How are people still doing this? I see a crowd of 10 at the beach and I start to get nervous. One sneeze in that crowd and 20 people could be infected.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
it rules how reactionaries already have their narrative and it's basically air tight; despite photos of mass graves being dug, they're just saying that liberal governments are running up the death tallies and that the corona deaths are actually way way lower. i can't think of any effective way to counter it with information, so it's just going to have to be an endless process of reopening "safely" and then mass deaths

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

smarxist posted:

it rules how reactionaries already have their narrative and it's basically air tight; despite photos of mass graves being dug, they're just saying that liberal governments are running up the death tallies and that the corona deaths are actually way way lower. i can't think of any effective way to counter it with information, so it's just going to have to be an endless process of reopening "safely" and then mass deaths

it’s going to get so bad in less populated places soon I wonder what the excuse will be then

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Was this Trump's idea?

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

where are you getting 2900 dead for may 1st?

I see 1800 on most sites

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/cases-updates/cases-in-us.html

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

poty posted:

i wont be impressed until the mist rolls through

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

CODChimera posted:

smoke weed everyday

My Gimmick Name
Sep 11, 2004

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

it’s going to get so bad in less populated places soon I wonder what the excuse will be then

IMMIGRANTS!! CHYNA!

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

In bumfuck Dodge city Kansas (population 23,000) there are more cases than kansas city Missouri.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

:lmao: