Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

peepsalot
Apr 24, 2007

PEEP THIS...
           BITCH!

I think I've figured out why multiplayer is such garbo, when you open gates, the Dodo says he's connecting to "the Ol' internet", shoulda used the new one imo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Forever Newb
Aug 18, 2003

Sooner or later you dance with The Reaper

Flaming Lime posted:

Hi! I was wondering if anyone has seeds for lillies at their nooks cranny and/or a spare cutting board? Can exchange seeds or craft a bunch of different furniture (ironwood etc)!

I can give you a cutting board and my Nooks has red and yellow lilllies if you still need them. Would love an ironwood dresser if you have one, but no worries if you don't. Dodo code is 3KNBV.

Chicken Doodle
May 16, 2007

Geemer posted:

Your island was very cute, thanks for letting me offload those 100 turnips I forgot about. Aside from the stuff I told you about I also threw some money at your ramp.

Aww, thank you! It was fun having you around to shout at. Cheers for the donation :)

I'll reopen later tonight I think when more people are winding down at home.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?

Rich Uncle Chet posted:

Just met for brunch with my Tinder match. I'm really nervous but I think it's going well

Hey where do you get the cupcake? I have a friend who would die for that.

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

peepsalot posted:

Opening up G-Towne again for some slightly uncommon stuff in shops and an ironwood DIY.

Nooks has: throwback wrestling figure (in black), and unlimited books. Hot item is: *low* ironwood table (not same as butch crafting)
Butch is crafting ironwood table
Ables has: Cavalier shirts, old-school jackets, hakama with crest, pinafores, jester caps, ribboned straw (tiny) hat, facial mask.

Dodo: DW8SS

thanks! left you some bells (not a ton i should have hit the ABD) + pizza hoodie in ables

Idia
Apr 26, 2010

Fun Shoe
Does anyone have white bordered simple panels? I'm okay with cataloguing or buying just one of them if that's okay.

Shallow
Feb 9, 2005

Opening Flounder for a bit, CLOSED

Nook's: Fancy violin (140k), Barbecue (red), Smoker, painting set, desk mirror.
Able Sisters: Ninja hood, Pharaoh's outfit, retro dress. Closed.

Astrid was crafting a Dark lily wreath, pile of recipes near resident services.

I'm on the scrounge for books/magazines. Also interested in cataloguing any patterned cardboard boxes other than the pear one.

Shallow fucked around with this message at 21:57 on May 2, 2020

MokBa
Jun 8, 2006

If you see something suspicious, bomb it!

Shallow posted:

Opening Flounder for a bit, 0YVR6

Nook's: Fancy violin (140k), Barbecue (red), Smoker, painting set, desk mirror.
Able Sisters: Ninja hood, Pharaoh's outfit, retro dress.

Astrid was crafting a Dark lily wreath, pile of recipes near resident services.

I'm on the scrounge for books/magazines. Also interested in cataloguing any patterned cardboard boxes other than the pear one.

I won't be playing for awhile but if someone wants to let me catalog that violin later I would owe them one

Idia
Apr 26, 2010

Fun Shoe

Shallow posted:

Opening Flounder for a bit, 0YVR6

I have the peach cardboard box and wouldn't mind cataloguing your pear one in return. I won't be on till around 8:30 PM(EST).

Iron Lung
Jul 24, 2007
Life.Iron Lung. Death.
Opening up Portillo's! Not too much going on besides Abel's selling the big crown. Drake (to the west) is crafting the orange umbrella. If you pop by, would love some help watering flowers - we're really going for that Midsommar look! Also looking for more ironwood stuff to catalogue (we have the low table, clock, chairs, cabinet, and the kitchenette) - or cool kitchen appliances :).

Dodo code: 0M7BF

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

The Law? Law is a Human Institution.

Opeing up my gates for any would be visitors. The main attraction is Rex crafting a Music Stand for anyone who wants it. Turnips are crap, and there's some cool stuff at the Able Sisters and I have some extra DIY both by the children's park (left direct from the airport) and up in the amsuemnt park (up the stairs behind the town hall.

Also if anyone has a spare Diplo Tail that's the last fossil I need so if anyone has one i could really use it.

Dodo code is KCS1R

New Leaf posted:

Hey where do you get the cupcake? I have a friend who would die for that.

A friend actually gave it to me as a gift. I think you get it when you have your birthday

Rich Uncle Chet fucked around with this message at 20:02 on May 2, 2020

E-flat
Jun 22, 2007

3-flat

LODGE NORTH posted:

Does anyone need or want three black roses, two purple tulips, one special yellow mum, and then just some throwaway white and yellow mums and tulips?

um yes absolutely

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Iron Lung posted:

Opening up Portillo's! Not too much going on besides Abel's selling the big crown. Drake (to the west) is crafting the orange umbrella. If you pop by, would love some help watering flowers - we're really going for that Midsommar look! Also looking for more ironwood stuff to catalogue (we have the low table, clock, chairs, cabinet, and the kitchenette) - or cool kitchen appliances :).

Dodo code: 0M7BF

That's one of the best island names I've seen yet :discourse:

LODGE NORTH
Jul 30, 2007

Idia posted:

I have the peach cardboard box and wouldn't mind cataloguing your pear one in return. I won't be on till around 8:30 PM(EST).

I have the entire set I can let you guys catalogue. There’s one for each fruit and then one with labels and one without.
:

E-flat posted:

um yes absolutely

Gotcha, I’ll be on in about fifteen and toss you a dodo.

peepsalot
Apr 24, 2007

PEEP THIS...
           BITCH!

Idia posted:

Does anyone have white bordered simple panels? I'm okay with cataloguing or buying just one of them if that's okay.
I have one that is labeled as "light gray", looks pretty white to me, not sure if theres a more pure white actually available. You can catalog it if you want, dodo code DW8SS

Iron Lung
Jul 24, 2007
Life.Iron Lung. Death.

Johnny Truant posted:

That's one of the best island names I've seen yet :discourse:

Bring on the krinkle fries and the cake shakes :)

Staggy
Mar 20, 2008

Said little bitch, you can't fuck with me if you wanted to
These expensive
These is red bottoms
These is bloody shoes

peepsalot posted:

I have one that is labeled as "light gray", looks pretty white to me, not sure if theres a more pure white actually available. You can catalog it if you want, dodo code DW8SS

Mind if I swing by and catalogue it too?

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
The Dell's fossil extravaganza has re-opened with updated lists! Feel free to drop by and pickup anything you'd like, and leave something if you want to!

Dodo code: closed!

Fossils I still need: Archelon tail, Plesio torso

Fossils available: (beach below the rose garden, left of airport)
Brachio tail, Deinony tail (x2), Deinony torso (x3), Diplo neck, Iguanodon tail (x2), Left megalo side (x2), Left quetzal wing (x2), Mammoth torso, Megacero tail, Ophthalmo torso, Pachy skull, Plesio skull, Right megalo side (x2), Sabertooth skull, Sabertooth tail (x2), Shark-tooth pattern, Stego tail (x2), Stego torso, T. Rex torso, Tricera skull

DIYs available: (beach below the boardwalk, right of airport) Tiki torch (x2), pan flute

e: the guide I looked at earlier was wrong, I need a plesio torso and there is no neck! Updated!

kumba fucked around with this message at 20:55 on May 2, 2020

Shallow
Feb 9, 2005

Idia posted:

That's about 1.30 AM (BST) but I'll probably still be awake to sort something out.

Action Serious
Feb 2, 2009

Rich Uncle Chet posted:

Opeing up my gates for any would be visitors. The main attraction is Rex crafting a Music Stand for anyone who wants it. Turnips are crap, and there's some cool stuff at the Able Sisters and I have some extra DIY both by the children's park (left direct from the airport) and up in the amsuemnt park (up the stairs behind the town hall.

Also if anyone has a spare Diplo Tail that's the last fossil I need so if anyone has one i could really use it.

Dodo code is KCS1R

A friend actually gave it to me as a gift. I think you get it when you have your birthday

I’ve got that tail. On my way.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

peepsalot posted:

Opening up G-Towne again for some slightly uncommon stuff in shops and an ironwood DIY.

Nooks has: throwback wrestling figure (in black), and unlimited books. Hot item is: *low* ironwood table (not same as butch crafting)
Ables has: Cavalier shirts, old-school jackets, hakama with crest, pinafores, jester caps, ribboned straw (tiny) hat, facial mask.

Dodo: DW8SS
Thank you for helping me on my quest to get all the ironwood recipes!

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

peepsalot posted:

I think I've figured out why multiplayer is such garbo, when you open gates, the Dodo says he's connecting to "the Ol' internet", shoulda used the new one imo.

Hang on, let me just check the ol' BBS *beeping and screeching noises*

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
Anyone got an extra cutting board diy? Can’t find it for the life of us.

peepsalot
Apr 24, 2007

PEEP THIS...
           BITCH!

peepsalot posted:

Dodo: 38VJC (updated)

Staggy posted:

Mind if I swing by and catalogue it too?
not at all, i had to close up temporarily to send a letter, new dodo quoted

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

The Law? Law is a Human Institution.

Action Serious posted:

I’ve got that tail. On my way.

You’re the best thanks!

ComicsandSlushies
Feb 22, 2013
I have all the fossils! Thanks everyone whos done fossil exchanges!

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure

mysterious frankie posted:

Anyone got an extra cutting board diy? Can’t find it for the life of us.

I got you. D2KJ8. It’s in the free area east of airport. If you could toss a bit of water on some flowers I’d appreciate it.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

nexous posted:

I got you. D2KJ8. It’s in the free area east of airport. If you could toss a bit of water on some flowers I’d appreciate it.

The wife is en route!

E-flat
Jun 22, 2007

3-flat
Hey LODGE NORTH lemme know if there's anything I can bring for you. I don't have much but I might have something I can help you with!

And More
Jun 19, 2013

How far, Doctor?
How long have you lived?

Nothing happening in the Village, tonight. On trash beach to the east, there is some stuff you can grab. Francine is crafting nothing :(. Dodo Code: 927YB

Take my fossils:
Ankylo torso/tail, Australopith, Coprolite, Diplo neck/pelvism Deinony torso, Megacero tail, Opthalmo skull, Parasaur torso, Plesio body, Ptera body, Quetzal torso, Sabertooth skull/tail, Trilobite

Furniture that everyone should have in their catalog (please only touching):
aluminum briefcase (gold bars), antique clock, arcade mahjong game, chalkboard (blank), diner counter chair (black), fireplace (white), neutral/red corner, open-fame kitchen, surveillance camera, throwback dino screen, video camera (silver)

Newly added: autograph cards, diner sofa (black), loom, mantis-head model mounted black bass, mounted blue marlin, grasshopper-head model, pinball machine, punching bag, soft-serve lamp (rainbow/strawberry)

If you catch me while not afk, I can also bring the two crowns from my house for cataloging.

Watering any (of my hundreds of) flowers would be nice, but is not required.

Idia posted:

Is "bordered simple panel" what the item is called? I have a white simple panel. :shrug:

And More fucked around with this message at 21:16 on May 2, 2020

LODGE NORTH
Jul 30, 2007

E-flat posted:

Hey LODGE NORTH lemme know if there's anything I can bring for you. I don't have much but I might have something I can help you with!

Realized I was replying to you about the flowers and not the cardboard boxes - so I have to visit you and plant them, heh.

I don't need anything, though, just wanna give back to the community that helped me. Throw me a dodo and I'll be over right away.

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure

nexous posted:

Edit: They’re gone.

nexous fucked around with this message at 20:45 on May 2, 2020

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

I’m a dink and need to unload some last minute turnips at a non-crap price. The Terrible Children changed prices on me mid run back. I will leave you nice things (probably just bells I have no nice things).

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

peepsalot posted:

not at all, i had to close up temporarily to send a letter, new dodo quoted

Hey I was the cowboy, thanks for the black wrestler and ironwood table recipe! I left a tip in front of your house.

E-flat
Jun 22, 2007

3-flat

LODGE NORTH posted:

Realized I was replying to you about the flowers and not the cardboard boxes - so I have to visit you and plant them, heh.

I don't need anything, though, just wanna give back to the community that helped me. Throw me a dodo and I'll be over right away.

Oh, haha—how fun, I was about to offer a cherry cardboard box since that’s what the nooklings are selling today. And I appreciate the sentiment! (Lord knows I need all the help I can get ahha)

Code is 92Y52!

Anyone else is welcome to stop by for whatever reason while I’m open. I don’t think anyone is selling anything amazing though. :shobon:

Psychobillychili
Aug 6, 2005
This looks like a job for someone else!
Opening Cheesecake for a bit while I'm AFK

Flo is crafting a wooden table mirror right by the airport

Ables have samurai shirts and wrestler suits

Nooks have (1) 95,000 bell chess set if that's your thing

There's a bunch of free DIY and a few pitfall seeds outside the airport.

Feel free to grab any fruit off the trees

Dodo: closed! Thanks for swinging by!

Looks like it stopped raining

Psychobillychili fucked around with this message at 00:09 on May 3, 2020

Idia
Apr 26, 2010

Fun Shoe

And More posted:

Is "bordered simple panel" what the item is called? I have a white simple panel. :shrug:

It's just called simple panel but the border or frame whatever you call it has a variation of colors. I only have the black frame unfortunately. If you have the white one that would be great. I'll open my island tonight for the cataloguing.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?
Can someone explain the pun when you catch a Char to me? "I just caught a char! Now I'm going to sit on it." I don't get it..

Lugubrious
Jul 2, 2004

It sounds like chair

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

E-flat
Jun 22, 2007

3-flat

New Leaf posted:

Can someone explain the pun when you catch a Char to me? "I just caught a char! Now I'm going to sit on it." I don't get it..

I think it’s really just... Cha(i)r?
Efb

Anyway thanks again LODGE! I’m just starting to terraform and path and stuff and it feels a little less intimidating when I have such a kind boon to serve as a little push. :3: