Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

pro starcraft loser posted:

What area you around?

I'm very tempted to take an hour ride to pick up my favorite tex-mex. Its in another state, but I would only be interacting with the carry out people and have a mask on. Is this a bad idea?

Central Md

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spiritual bypass
Feb 19, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Are we all dead yet

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Xenocides posted:

George W. Bush started Iraq due to bad intelligence. Trump is going to try to start this in defiance of the intelligence data and the community that produces its. Seems impossible but in this lovely era where facts are rapidly becoming obsolete who knows?

Haha, hell no. While there wasn't straight up arrogant defiance of and contempt for the intelligence community back in the Bush days like Trump displays at every turn, one of the main reasons why the war happened at all is because the Bush administration blatantly falsified information about the weapons capability and intent of Saddam Hussein and Iraq. Revisionist history does us no favors.

Cough Drop The Beat fucked around with this message at 03:03 on May 3, 2020

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

other people posted:

i like how in america driving for two hours across state lines is some normal poo poo to do to get some takeout food. the planet is hosed

That person is a moron or crazy, don't take that as normal.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Xenocides posted:

George W. Bush started Iraq due to bad intelligence. Trump is going to try to start this in defiance of the intelligence data and the community that produces its. Seems impossible but in this lovely era where facts are rapidly becoming obsolete who knows?

Facts still function 100% in China etc. lmao and this isn't 1995 where the US is the only real power

edit: well like 75%

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

shovelbum posted:

Facts still function 100% in China etc. lmao and this isn't 1995 where the US is the only real power

edit: well like 75%

Of all the countries you could have picked for an example...

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

FoolyCharged posted:

Of all the countries you could have picked for an example...

they do a fuckload of propaganda and lie about everything but they can still like make stuff and do things, someone there hasnt fallen for their own bs

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

shovelbum posted:

they do a fuckload of propaganda and lie about everything but they can still like make stuff and do things, someone there hasnt fallen for their own bs

:allears:

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Good news Burt, most of the cruise ships are starting tours again next month
https://www.cruisecritic.com/news/5206/

:tif:

Sounds like it’s time for Cruise Ship 2: COVID boogaloo

Zzulu posted:

Just imprison the government

Better yet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKWE1cyufd4

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

other people posted:

i like how in america driving for two hours across state lines is some normal poo poo to do to get some takeout food. the planet is hosed

ITS REALLY GOOD ENCHILADAS! And more to the point I want to drive a round a bit.

central dogma
Feb 25, 2012

Come to the Undead Settlement in the next 20 mins if u want an ash kicking

ITS REALLY GOOD ENCHILADAS! And more to the point I want to drive a round a bit.

If you leave your house, you will get covid-19 and succumb. Hth.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I just drove 75 minutes one way for a Bloomin Onion and I’m eating it in the car while I masturbate.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Are you serious? gently caress you. Don't drive drive two hours just to eat some enchiladas, the gently caress is wrong with you?

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

QuarkJets posted:

Are you serious? gently caress you. Don't drive drive two hours just to eat some enchiladas, the gently caress is wrong with you?

I mean you do need to periodically run your car for a decent amount of time but lol

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Xenocides posted:

by 'pulling an iraq' i really meant the political steering of intelligence. in iraq it wasn't just bad intelligence, it was that bad intelligence was trumpeted far and wide despite the IC's previous conclusions

i don't think we're actually going to go to war, though - the big difference between this and iraq is that's not the real goal here (knock on wood)

GokuGoesSSj69
Apr 15, 2017
Weak people spend 10 dollars to gift titles about world leaders they dislike. The strong spend 10 dollars to gift titles telling everyone to play Deus Ex again

Do it. I'd probably be at a baseball game today virus or not if that was a thing that still existed.

The Strangest Finch
Nov 23, 2007

necroid posted:

lol I wonder how many people are using dating apps right now, must be a bugchaser's paradise

Thanks for reminding me that that lil pustular subculture exists. Its not like my Saturday was stellar but, ugh.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

bird with big dick posted:

I just drove 75 minutes one way for a Bloomin Onion and I’m eating it in the car while I masturbate.

did you drive back home first or are you still in the parking lot this is important

The Strangest Finch posted:

Thanks for reminding me that that lil pustular subculture exists. Its not like my Saturday was stellar but, ugh.

...what?

Also mods can i get a preemptive rename to "lil pustular sub"

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

QuarkJets posted:

I'm paying more in rent to live closer to work. I went from a 40 mile a day drive to 1. I drive way less than the average person so gently caress off.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

I'm paying more in rent to live closer to work. I went from a 40 mile a day drive to 1. I drive way less than the average person so gently caress off.

get this guy a superspreader gang tang

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

I dunno if I've ever had REALLY GOOD ENCHILADAS. I've had some Pretty Good Enchiladas. Is it the sauce that makes those ones so good?

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Oh, I mis-read what Quark meant, sorry.

If its a bad idea to get carry out, maybe I'll just take a drive for 20 mins.

pro starcraft loser fucked around with this message at 00:10 on May 3, 2020

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

central dogma posted:

If you leave your house, you will get covid-19 and succumb. Hth.

You're the worst Dungeon Master

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

You should walk, and be less hostile.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

The Enchiladas Schism

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

You've all convinced me to stay put. Plus I just read this and don't want to be lumped in with these morons.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/c...?ocid=bingcovid

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

You've all convinced me to stay put. Plus I just read this and don't want to be lumped in with these morons.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/c...?ocid=bingcovid

also where are you that you are driving out of MD to get tex mex there are so many good places.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

also where are you that you are driving out of MD to get tex mex there are so many good places.

I used to live in Sterling and really, really like Plaza Azteca. I would take the trip every month or two if its a nice day for a drive.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

https://megaphone.upworthy.com/p/conspiracy-theory-world-ended-in-2012

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

I used to live in Sterling and really, really like Plaza Azteca. I would take the trip every month or two if its a nice day for a drive.

oh god i avoid Virginia at all costs, it is a cursed land. Just go to Taco Bar El Guero

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

bird with big dick posted:

new level of youtube review

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

oh god i avoid Virginia at all costs, it is a cursed land. Just go to Taco Bar El Guero

My friends rave about that place but I think the last time we wanted to go the health dept shut them down. Again.

I'll check it out post lock down. No one I know has a bad thing to say about it.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

My friends rave about that place but I think the last time we wanted to go the health dept shut them down. Again.

I'll check it out post lock down. No one I know has a bad thing to say about it.

moco health dept can suck a fat one. Gina's Cantina in Millersville is also drat good.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Also, why get enchiladas when you can just get a wet burrito instead

remigious
May 13, 2009

Destruction comes inevitably :rip:

Hell Gem

QuarkJets posted:

I don’t see what the big deal is. Dude just wants some enchiladas and probably has nothing else to do.

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

Cacafuego posted:

Sounds like it’s time for Cruise Ship 2: COVID boogaloo

Better yet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKWE1cyufd4

Extreme 2016 feel (and 2017 and 2018 and 2019 and 2020)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kqLVeP7iHA

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

i gotta admit i hate poo poo like this. it's trying way too hard to be cute.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

oh no, i read more of it and it's just boring and insane.

quote:

Well anyways, a while back there was a viral thread on 4chan posted by someone who claimed to be one of the 23 scientists at CERN responsible for creating the Mandela effect. They claimed the planet was destroyed and we were placed in a simulated world.

naem
May 29, 2011

I’m working full time and going kinda nuts stuck inside all weekend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Faith For Two
Aug 27, 2015

Cacafuego posted:

What’s the most risky way to deal with the bodies?

Also :lol: at the idea that even in death, a corpse is still making money for people. So much so, that it is referred to as an industry. How has capitalism not yet created a disassembly line (:smuggo:) set to the tune of Powerhouse for the funerary industry to ensure the most cost effective disposal of American corpses? Surely, there’s a way to monetize that?

There was an episode of The Dollop that talked about a crematorium doing that.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVI8SYw67KA