Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Step one: launch missiles at china

War achieved

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Burn Zone posted:

in the 1850-60s the south went to war with the country that made all their poo poo and they only lasted a few years.

a small but loud minority couldn’t make it two months without a haircut. you think they’ll make it more than a few weeks of complete supply chain loss? if Walmart closes, most places won’t know what to do.

All the people who do actually do or make anything are chuds tho lmao, skilled trades are Trump as hell even in unions

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde
TRUNO!

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Our state is full of idiots therefor just let us all die free

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Relevant Tangent posted:

Did you kill the dog? Also your kid is right to be scared of dogs, they're not socialized for poo poo and most owners don't train them at all. If your dog mauls someone you should absolutely lose a limb matching the one mauled and if you don't agree to that don't have dogs.

I'm working on executing the dog, yes. But using official process to do it, so first step is trying to get it impounded. How unlucky for the owner that our picture of my kids back shows 4 puncture wounds and just one seemingly qualifies a dog for special "vicious animal" status

I think dealing with everyone's selfishness about covid for 2 months and now this flipped a switch and I really, really want a gun and to find that dog so I get why cooling off periods for buying weapons apply

Basically at this point paths and sidewalks are useless. You either stay at home, walk/bike in roads or walk only in open muddy fields

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020
mr hootington is my large adult son &his mother and i love him v much

he is too good for this wrld and has photos w/ben carson & tronp among others its not a weird obsession from me i swear i thin the thred got goldmined but i def remember lol

he is pure &beautiful and his lungs will melt as sure as the rest

hang in there my boy were all very proud of u for trying ur hardest it was a good corpse guess

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

mastershakeman posted:

I'm working on executing the dog, yes. But using official process to do it, so first step is trying to get it impounded. How unlucky for the owner that our picture of my kids back shows 4 puncture wounds and just one seemingly qualifies a dog for special "vicious animal" status

I think dealing with everyone's selfishness about covid for 2 months and now this flipped a switch and I really, really want a gun and to find that dog so I get why cooling off periods for buying weapons apply

If you have a gun everyone has to listen to you and the cops will just decide you're too much hassle to deal with if it's really big

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

jesus what a scene
i might have tried to kill the dog
lord god sorry about your small mauled son

Proletarian Mango
May 21, 2011

shovelbum posted:

All the people who do actually do or make anything are chuds tho lmao, skilled trades are Trump as hell even in unions

I'm in the IBEW and in my experience most people hate Trump and see him for the anti-union moron he is. Those that like Trump either don't say so or they get bullied by everyone else for it. Everyone who is pro-Trump are all the shop rats who don't have anything to do with the union anyway beyond reaping the benefits of being a member, and gently caress those guys honestly.

Proletarian Mango has issued a correction as of 20:29 on May 3, 2020

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Upmarket Mango posted:

I'm in the IBEW and in my experience most people hate Trump and see him for the anti-union moron he is. Those that like Trump either don't say so or they get bullied by everyone else for it. Everyone who is pro-Trump are all the shop rats who don't have anything to do with the union anyway beyond reaping the benefits of being a member, and gently caress those guys honestly.

This is the happiest news I've heard in literally months

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Burn Zone posted:

in the 1850-60s the south went to war with the country that made all their poo poo and they only lasted a few years.

https://twitter.com/AdamWeinstein/status/1256755717685551110

Proletarian Mango
May 21, 2011

shovelbum posted:

This is the happiest news I've heard in literally months

I'm in rural Michigan. Last meeting I was at a motion to donate to some police fund was tabled immediately upon being brought up when everyone shouted "gently caress THE POLICE".

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Upmarket Mango posted:

:snoo:

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
I picked one hell of a time to read Blood Music by Greg Bear. A genetics researcher invents intelligent cells, gets fired, injects himself with his creation on the way out of the office.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Upmarket Mango posted:

I'm in rural Michigan. Last meeting I was at a motion to donate to some police fund was tabled immediately upon being brought up when everyone shouted "gently caress THE POLICE".

Holy poo poo I'm in the wrong union lmao

rump buttman
Feb 14, 2018

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

shovelbum posted:

some of millhands are dumb as gently caress for reasons beyond trump tyvm

eighty-four merc
Dec 22, 2010

In 2020, we're going to make the end of Fight Club real.

shovelbum posted:

basket of deplorables am I right folks

I don't know what you do for work, but I suspect you don't actually do or make anything, because I've actually done and made things in seven states across the American Southwest and it turns out skilled workers aren't as monolithic as the liberal's favorite slur "white no college male" suggests

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

in nashville people are just out there not giving a gently caress like nothings wrong, my gay rear end spouse and myself were walking around masked up yesterday and we probably walked by ~100 people in 2 hours and only 4 or 5 had masks on as well

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

shovelbum posted:

what the gently caress are you talking about

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

eighty-four merc posted:

I don't know what you do for work, but I suspect you don't actually do or make anything, because I've actually done and made things in seven states across the American Southwest and it turns out skilled workers aren't as monolithic as the liberal's favorite slur "white no college male" suggests

he is a supermerchant submariner, offering impossible bargains, unseen beneath the waves, to those who dare to seek

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

eighty-four merc posted:

Merchant marine, never met so many hippie chuds, chuds of color, female chuds, the works. There's an incredible diversity of pro Trump people.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Lmao how there's no data that the US has had any success in flattening the curve given how the case growth has been around 25k to 30k over the last few months.

Now you have all the Chud sunbelt saying "Mission Accomplished!" and opening back up.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Egg Moron posted:

in nashville people are just out there not giving a gently caress like nothings wrong, my gay rear end spouse and myself were walking around masked up yesterday and we probably walked by ~100 people in 2 hours and only 4 or 5 had masks on as well

you can just say gay spouse, no need to be tawdry

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

must be awful living in a state where you dont have the right to work

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

This metric doesn't work for states like ours who have never had more than 300 new cases in one day, except, you know, yesterday, of course. Which we can safely ignore, because it's the most recent figure, and therefore does not count

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

Egg Moron posted:

were you downtown? we are so hosed lmao

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

Squizzle posted:

you can just say gay spouse, no need to be tawdry

the rear end is the best part tho

rump buttman
Feb 14, 2018

etalian posted:

Lmao how there's no data that the US has had any success in flattening the curve given how the case growth has been around 25k to 30k over the last few months.

Now you have all the Chud sunbelt saying "Mission Accomplished!" and opening back up.

yes the drive thru’s open, what do you want?

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Didn't the April doubling times get significantly longer than March

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

Burn Zone posted:

were you downtown? we are so hosed lmao

yeah and around bicentennial park and vanderbilt

they took down the caution tape around the park and opened up everything administered by the state government

Bar Ran Dun
Jan 22, 2006

shovelbum posted:

Merchant marine, never met so many hippie chuds, chuds of color, female chuds, the works. There's an incredible diversity of pro Trump people.

the US merchant mariner unions are abnormally to the right. other unions not so much.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Egg Moron posted:

the rear end is the best part tho

hmmm

this court is persuaded. case dismissed. i award you court trophy. habeus corbeus

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

so we just get to sit and watch the country slowly commit suicide
over the next few months, huh

rump buttman
Feb 14, 2018

shovelbum posted:

maybe? who knows

MorrisBae
Jan 18, 2020

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/dasgobardhan/status/1256825838353420289

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

shovelbum posted:

our testing capacity just stopped expanding, so we 'hit a pleateau'

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

Squizzle posted:

hmmm

this court is persuaded. case dismissed. i award you court trophy. habeus corbeus

haberear end

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Trixie Hardcore posted:

lol how do you have war with a country that makes all your poo poo? How does that work? What if we need something? It’s not like we are going to make things ourselves, we literally can’t do that anymore, how would this hypothetical war work? I do not believe anyone in power is seriously serious about this.

You can't just go to war with the country that manufactures all your stuff! hahaha military industrial complex go brrrrrrrrt

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

robot roll call posted:

so we just get to sit and watch the country slowly commit suicide
over the next few months, huh

yeah, so business as usual, but on a truncated time scale

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

seattle plague rat posted:

mr hootington is my large adult son &his mother and i love him v much

he is too good for this wrld and has photos w/ben carson & tronp among others its not a weird obsession from me i swear i thin the thred got goldmined but i def remember lol

he is pure &beautiful and his lungs will melt as sure as the rest

hang in there my boy were all very proud of u for trying ur hardest it was a good corpse guess

I do have photos with the golden idol.

I think trump will cave on any posturing but pompeo is a nutjob.