Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crazyweasel
Oct 29, 2006
lazy

Fleetwood posted:

I've been rewatching the protests going back to 4.20 and this seems like the natural progression of events

it’s also going to be because this administration and the rwm and alt right online has repeatedly shown that they amplify divisiveness to the point that actual mentally ill people commit violence they wouldn’t have before and just like all those, if it does happen it’ll just be seen as another crazy that definitely wasn’t radicalized

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe
in Santa Clara county California today there were 32 new cases and one death.

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

BONGHITZ posted:

oh wow i missed 4/20

lol

bout to toke rn

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020

Fleetwood posted:

bout to toke rn

u plug a nug, hit the vape, eat an edible i call it the quarantine triple threat

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Rah! posted:

just tell them to turn the heat on at the funeral corona hates heat thats why soros is trying 2 stop global warming WAKE UP SHEEPLE

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

mad.radhu posted:

in Santa Clara county California today there were 32 new cases and one death.

this is where my corporate office i located and we've been working from home since the very first shelter in place was posted since the bosses have made everyone's safety their top priority

working for an employee owned company loving owns

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

seattle plague rat posted:

u plug a nug, hit the vape, eat an edible i call it the quarantine triple threat

you can plug nugs? holy poo poo

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

https://twitter.com/JeffKasanoff/status/1256763746824843269?s=20

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020

BeefThief posted:

you can plug nugs? holy poo poo

mmhmm anything is fine if u warm up enough first

i knew someone who could drink wine like that

takes all kinds

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020
talk about a nightmare when u puke tho

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

grow up

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

BeefThief posted:

didn't high profile figures used to get assassinated a lot more regularly? Obviously hope this doesn't happen, and that the virus just disappears one day like a miracle, but the terrorist chuds at these protests actually have me kind of concerned for the mostly-competent republican leadership in my great state of Ohio. The chuds are PISSED about haircuts and applebees being out of their reach.

aren't the Ohio Chuds targeting this woman because DeWine is a republican
https://twitter.com/SheHeroes/status/1256350219081584640?s=20

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

BeefThief posted:

didn't high profile figures used to get assassinated a lot more regularly? Obviously hope this doesn't happen, and that the virus just disappears one day like a miracle, but the terrorist chuds at these protests actually have me kind of concerned for the mostly-competent republican leadership in my great state of Ohio. The chuds are PISSED about haircuts and applebees being out of their reach.

not sure really, but I've been watching an Adam Curtis documentary about mob mentality vs elite control throughout the 20th century, and this feels like all of the worst nightmares of anti-democracy elites culminating at once

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

I'll show you REAL oppression you dumb pieces of poo poo

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

I didn't expect 2020 to be the year white people decided to publicly come out hard against snitching

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

snoo posted:

I'll show you REAL oppression you dumb pieces of poo poo

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The nice part about being elite is even your nightmares tend to work out for you in the end

Zberan Madowinty
Dec 7, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
reporting from a friend of mine in des moines, the newest hot spot - people are just loving out and about, no one is wearing masks. restaurants are still closed in the city but people drove up to Ames in droves to go to church and cram the ihops after, so.... keep watching that for some nasty poo poo in about 2 weeks

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Atrocious Joe posted:

aren't the Ohio Chuds targeting this woman because DeWine is a republican
https://twitter.com/SheHeroes/status/1256350219081584640?s=20

Yes. They are going around her neighbor hood with assault rifles

lo carb Lo Pan
Oct 8, 2004

lol what if these people already have the virus and their only symptom is the virus instructing their new coronachud brains to go out and continue the spread :tinfoil:

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

lo carb Lo Pan posted:

lol what if these people already have the virus and their only symptom is the virus instructing their new coronachud brains to go out and continue the spread :tinfoil:

this has been suggested many times in these threads lmao :newlol: gently caress it I want to believe

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

lo carb Lo Pan posted:

u mean like mind control?

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016

lo carb Lo Pan posted:

Well why the gently caress not? Great evolutionary path there, reduce inhibition and reasoning in the host so that s/he can blast viral particles everywhere.

God drat we are hosed.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

lo carb Lo Pan posted:

Silent hypoxia impairing judgment

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

I think my wife, kid and I all have the Rona. Kid had dry cough for two weeks and got better. Wife and I got it a week ago. I'm feeling pretty good now, but wife still feels lovely. Temp in 99s, headache, frequent dry cough. Not terrible, but not good. Oximeter has been normal (glad to have it!).

What makes this feel different is that there has been no mucus or congestion, just persistent cough, which feels unlike previous illnesses.

Finally did a video consult, and doc ordered both types of tests for my wife tomorrow, so we'll see what happens.

Kid didn't get sick until we had already been locked the gently caress down for three weeks, so not sure what happened.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/Rifleman4WVU/status/1253436204533444615?s=20
https://twitter.com/Tylerjoelb/status/1256207661810372608?s=20
https://twitter.com/KRForbesPhoto/status/1256673539261947904?s=20

Normal country

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

shovelbum posted:

Silent hypoxia impairing judgment

:catstare:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

i mean shes like 66% right, the increase in security state without any actual efficacy for contact tracing will be lol as gently caress

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020

Thesaurus posted:

I think my wife, kid and I all have the Rona. Kid had dry cough for two weeks and got better. Wife and I got it a week ago. I'm feeling pretty good now, but wife still feels lovely. Temp in 99s, headache, frequent dry cough. Not terrible, but not good. Oximeter has been normal (glad to have it!).

What makes this feel different is that there has been no mucus or congestion, just persistent cough, which feels unlike previous illnesses.

Finally did a video consult, and doc ordered both types of tests for my wife tomorrow, so we'll see what happens.

Kid didn't get sick until we had already been locked the gently caress down for three weeks, so not sure what happened.

yeah buddy strap in lol

i took advil & mucinex to help w/cough but yah no mucus i think just swelling around your lungs

ime the cough kinda progressed to chest pressure & eventually a bit of difficulty breathing but i used an oximeter too

hang in there

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

it begins

https://twitter.com/kenvogel/status/1257141109316374535

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

rump buttman
Feb 14, 2018

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

Flavius Aetass posted:

can't beat old simpsons!

like and comment if you agree

[chucks football at yer nuts]

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
nobody knew who i was until i refused to put on the mask

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

:smith:

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

The nice part about being elite is even your nightmares tend to work out for you in the end

The central figure in the first episode is Edward Bernays, who lived to be 103 lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-npoz1SgRQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

seattle plague rat posted:

mmhmm anything is fine if u warm up enough first

i knew someone who could drink wine like that

takes all kinds

warm up the nug or warm up your butthole?