Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

Fellatio del Toro posted:

just reported MIKE DEWINE for not DOING HIS JOB during the pandemic and REOPENING OUR ECONOMY

Not realistic enough. Ohio chuds can't resist the urge to call Amy Acton a bitch or something like that in every post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

imagine being a boomer and owning a big house and a lawn and then being mad you have to spend time there. I will happily trade my lovely one bedroom with a boomer whose whole life revolves around going to chilis.

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster
lol the food supply chain is hosed

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

fosborb posted:

not the midwest

oh noooo

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

that chart is wrong, i've had more than 21 Cum 9/11s just on my own during quarantine

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Bullfrog posted:

imagine being a boomer and owning a big house and a lawn and then being mad you have to spend time there. I will happily trade my lovely one bedroom with a boomer whose whole life revolves around going to chilis.

my parents had a new kitchen and floors and a huge deck put in recently and are both retired as of next month and they're doing curbside grocery pickup and loving life on the deck in their huge backyard bc the lot predates the area being subdivided properly

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Anybody posted this one?

https://twitter.com/DrSamiSchalk/status/1257750159561240576

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

fosborb posted:

cumming 9/11s sounds bad

incoherent
Apr 24, 2004

I..uh...don't think I have much faith in LA "test everyone"

https://dot.la/coronavirus-rapid-test-curative-los-angeles-2645906983.html

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

america is dumb and broken

https://twitter.com/aetiology/status/1257695478512332800?s=21

Fasdar
Sep 1, 2001

Everybody loves dancing!
Man. I am supposed to be writing a dissertation that basically revolves around how identifying shared values in natural resource conflicts can be the foundation for generating tangible future goals needed for adaptive thinking, and my god is this whole situation just pressure washing away my ability to put shine on the poo poo that is my 800 page dataset of interview transcripts. I realized while doing my interviews - mostly with leaders in the water sector in a vulnerable and supposedly cutting edge state out west - that everyone has had their brain broken by neo-liberal status quo worship, but goddamn. The literal lust for destroying any hope for something, anything better than mass death and mindless consumerism fueled by atomized development schemes and social alienation on display right now is just amazing. It's like worrying that someone might be showing signs of being suicidal, and then walking in on them with a gun in their mouth.

Fasdar
Sep 1, 2001

Everybody loves dancing!

Want a sign that says "we will expose you to a virus that kills your memaw for FREEDOM BITES!!!! AMREIAACA!"

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

The chudges also compared this to Japanese internment and said this was clear tyranny.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Cum 9/11s

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Patience Rogansack

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

brugroffil posted:

The chudges also compared this to Japanese internment and said this was clear tyranny.

jokes on them the current supreme court would uphold korematsu

Vishass
Feb 1, 2004

https://twitter.com/BrianRWasik/status/1257655037054128130

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

fosborb posted:

LIBERAL I CUM 9/11s :911::911::911: WHAT NOW

snake and bake
Feb 23, 2005

:theroni:

BOGO LOAD posted:

[COVID-19 May] THERE IS A MEAT

SHORTAGE

OH MY GOD, THEY'RE HAVING A FIRE

sale

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Again how are we supposed to respond to a war on US soil or a major strategic engagement if the negative response to emergency powers being invoked in a clearcut but relatively low intensity crisis is this strong?

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

Schnorkles posted:

the economy will not just come back because the republicans really want it to, a descriptive play in 3 months

looking at how much crazy poo poo has happened in an insanely short time just this year so far alone, i'm guessing that in 3 months we're all going to be shackled up and getting electric-prodded towards the mandatory applebees v for victory feed trough by feral chuds

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

shovelbum posted:

Again how are we supposed to respond to a war on US soil or a major strategic engagement if the negative response to emergency powers being invoked in a clearcut but relatively low intensity crisis is this strong?

we do not haev a functional federal govenrment lol

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

brugroffil posted:

arent we edging to the point where someone launches nukes just bc theyre sure we cant respond, and they want to secure a victory forever directly

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

shovelbum posted:

arent we edging to the point where someone launches nukes just bc theyre sure we cant respond, and they want to secure a victory forever directly

I don't think so no

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

brugroffil posted:

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Mons Hubris posted:

I don't think so no

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Bullfrog posted:

Ikr! Maybe if they didn't spray their lawns with poison so much they'd be more inclined to lay in them. I see some of these places and don't really understand what they fill them with, like, what do you put in a 6 bedroom home for 2 people? How do you even use it? Do you just go room to room and stare at things or randomly sit on a chair like goldilocks and say "this one is too soft for me today" and move to another location?

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Mons Hubris posted:

I don't think so no

yeah i think youre right bc china doesnt really pursue the same insane monstrous strategy of what it means to be a superpower that we/the ussr did

Fasdar
Sep 1, 2001

Everybody loves dancing!

shovelbum posted:

Capitulate to the invaders, balkanize, fragment, and face utter defeat while corporals and corporate paramilitaries commandeer armories to start their own fiefdoms?

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

facetoucher cat posted:

Ikr! Maybe if they didn't spray their lawns with poison so much they'd be more inclined to lay in them. I see some of these places and don't really understand what they fill them with, like, what do you put in a 6 bedroom home for 2 people? How do you even use it? Do you just go room to room and stare at things or randomly sit on a chair like goldilocks and say "this one is too soft for me today" and move to another location?

if it's like most overleveraged idiots with giant houses, a lot of the rooms are empty

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

facetoucher cat posted:

if you both want your own office youre often saddled with more BRs than youd want bc you cant get actual space thats not BR or open plan livingkitchenroom

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

brugroffil posted:

:slick:

Lady Militant
Apr 8, 2020

The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of class struggles.

shovelbum posted:

yeah i think youre right bc china doesnt really pursue the same insane monstrous strategy of what it means to be a superpower that we/the ussr did

if you want to be a super power you need friends, and throwing around atomic weaponry isn't very friendly

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Fasdar posted:

Capitulate to the invaders, balkanize, fragment, and face utter defeat while corporals and corporate paramilitaries commandeer armories to start their own fiefdoms?

like i get that this is feature-not-bug stuff to the right but it seems like actual big corporations run screaming from the most extreme lawless corporate fiefdom plans (see everyone keeping ppl wfh forever now)

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
like how does apple or whatever benefit from corporals declaring themselves colonels (gotta stay humble) and ruling with an iron fist and killing anyone who can read or w/e

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

shovelbum posted:

is your av your one-eyed pet cat with a googly eye over its missing eye

yes :)

I used safe eyelash glue for it so it was okay he didn't mind at all and it was funny as hell watching it bounce around in the little casing while he was playing

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

brugroffil posted:

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

facetoucher cat posted:

yes :)

I used safe eyelash glue for it so it was okay he didn't mind at all and it was funny as hell watching it bounce around in the little casing while he was playing

adorable and hilarious! i hope hes healthy

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

shovelbum posted:

send me whatever ur smoking bro it seems p good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zberan Madowinty
Dec 7, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Heyyyyy come on over to gionino's, we take a big ol-a poo poo-a in-a you pie! Then we give-a you a big ol-a hand-a shake, yes? You like?