Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

Just had a vision of a miserable white guy having a meltdown at Wendys, angrily pulling napkins out the unit and finally throwing it across the dining area

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

https://twitter.com/reichlab/status/1257740028635222018

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

shovelbum posted:

Yeah I feel like I'm crazy but hasn't anyone noticed that their entire life nothing has ever changed except to get slowly worse overall

Get a load of this guy who didn't have a terrible childhood.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Mokelumne Trekka posted:

Just had a vision of a miserable white guy having a meltdown at Wendys, angrily pulling napkins out the unit and finally throwing it across the dining area

I see

My Gimmick Name
Sep 11, 2004

i wish i could be as optimistic as these maths

DOCTOR ZIMBARDO
May 8, 2006
this whole episode is probably the starkest illustration of how good the American ruling class is at taking advantage of a crisis by turning it into a chronic problem faced by people outside the ruling class, and then managing dissent so effectively that most liberals are convinced the best way to resist our horrific system is by stating home and doing nothin!

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

DOCTOR ZIMBARDO posted:

this whole episode is probably the starkest illustration of how good the American ruling class is at taking advantage of a crisis by turning it into a chronic problem faced by people outside the ruling class, and then managing dissent so effectively that most liberals are convinced the best way to resist our horrific system is by stating home and doing nothin!

yeah we should be out in the streets protesting!!

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/WendyCoronaWSB/status/1257767892348817414

I love Wendy Corona

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

RandomBlue posted:

Get a load of this guy who didn't have a terrible childhood.

i had a really good childhood but i hated being a child, no matter how posh it still felt like captivity honestly, being an adult in hellworld is still better than that garbage even though the walls are closing in and all the debt traps and poo poo chafe similarly

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

fosborb posted:

a co-worker is being heavily pressured by her family to attend a wedding still planned in Nebraska this weekend, like 2 days after the state opens up

the wedding is at a house. the invite list is 60+ people lmao

gently caress that!

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Mokelumne Trekka posted:

actualy he shoots the mother of 2 working the cash register for not tipping her mask

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

indigi posted:

yeah we should be out in the streets protesting!!

there have definitely been counterprotests to the reopen stuff, that havent gotten as much coverage except to shame them for not social distancing (bc if libs do something its bad even if its literally to protest chuds doing the same thing not 10 feet away)

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

I testify that there is none worthy of worship except God and I testify that Muhammad is the Messenger of God

This is incredible. lol

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

MorrisBae posted:

They'll show that pesky virus!

for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness, to love and to cherish, till death do us part

kopasetic
Sep 18, 2009
https://mobile.twitter.com/nanaotafrija/status/1257536612969390084

“stay at home or dance with us”

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

shovelbum posted:

i had a really good childhood but i hated being a child, no matter how posh it still felt like captivity honestly, being an adult in hellworld is still better than that garbage even though the walls are closing in and all the debt traps and poo poo chafe similarly

i hated being a kid and early teen but loved being a late teen

just make me 16 forever baby

part of that tho is I just think like I learned after growing up that my parents especially my dad are super bad at social stuff and so I just didn't really learn how to deal with other people at all and mostly learned from tv and movies so I was very dramatic and dumb and I do sometimes just wish I could do school over again like a new game+ where I actually knew how to relate to people because I think I could have done a way better job

MorrisBae
Jan 18, 2020

by Athanatos

Bruce Hussein Daddy posted:

New Era Field, originally Rich Stadium and known as Ralph Wilson Stadium from 1998 to 2015, is a stadium in Orchard Park, New York, a suburb south of Buffalo. Opened in 1973, it is the home of the Buffalo Bills of the National Football League (NFL) Capacity 71,608 (current)[1]

Klan rallies are held there 8 times a year and well-attended!

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Stefan Prodan posted:

I do sometimes just wish I could do school over again like a new game+ where I actually knew how to relate to people because I think I could have done a way better job

oh no, everyone else would be a dumb kid, if you went back with adult brain you'd jump off a bridge from the hell that interacting w people would be even if you could deal with certain situations better

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

RC Cola posted:

Has anyone posted this yet?
https://twitter.com/ChrisOpfer/status/1257645828102995970?s=20

Would be a shame if anyone jammed this system with fake reports, rendering it useless

This poo poo

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

shovelbum posted:

oh no, everyone else would be a dumb kid, if you went back with adult brain you'd jump off a bridge from the hell that interacting w people would be even if you could deal with certain situations better

that's true sometimes I do remember how mad I would get that other people's incredibly tepid burns would get wild applause from everyone else or how I was the weird one for not wanting to play poker with no chips where we just deal cards and see who has the best hand and that's it or things like that

i actually do still get the first thing if I'm ever hanging out with people that genuinely find "that's what she said" jokes funny

Sous Videodrome
Apr 9, 2020

We have reached the extreme vintage cooking point in quarantine

Truly, man was not meant to live in the atomic age

You had me at Jello!

Wife is not pleased :(

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

lmao

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

2100 deaths and it's not even 6 pm yet oh boy

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

DOCTOR ZIMBARDO posted:

I was typed to in all caps today by someone who was bitter I wouldn't promise to vote in person at the polls in November, that's promise as in typing "I promise...", like a school child would. But then when I asked them if they returned their absentee ballot for the primary in june they said it was in may and I informed them the primary date had changed to june 9th they really lost their poo poo because they were not aware of the absentee ballot at all much less the change of the voting date. This person signs up for every getmesomechange org campaign and thinks that changing their fb profile picture is a viable form of activism but my actually donating money to charities and orgs somehow isn't because I'm not "doing anything visible"

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/Acosta/status/1257778789259476993

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

DOCTOR ZIMBARDO posted:

I'm looking at a guy on local social media saying that even if 70% of Americans get infected, it's only a 0.33% fatality rate so it's no big deal.

Even if he were 100% right that's over 760K deaths lmao

People are dumb beyond words

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/KlasfeldReports/status/1257746639277744129

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

literally genocide

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

KaptainKrunk posted:

2100 deaths and it's not even 6 pm yet oh boy

Pennsylvania sure is popping off

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-05-05/delta-air-thins-out-cabins-further-going-beyond-the-middle-seat

quote:

American Airlines Group Inc. has said it won’t assign 50% of the middle seats on its planes unless necessary, while United Airlines Holdings Inc. is blocking middle seats in all its cabins. Frontier Airlines Holdings Inc. on Monday said it would charge as much as $89 extra for passengers who want to book a spot next to an empty middle seat.

lol

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I spend 10 hours reading trumps tweets about it what he watched on tv for 10 hours

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Didn’t end with “Enjoy!”

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020
u could sing wendy corona to baby beluga

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
loving democrats with their hoax whistlwblower. This is america! President trump has the RIGHT to face his government EEOC complaint accuser! Coward, he will never log off

Apr 7, 2003

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

Pennsylvania sure is popping off

As we speak a guy on the PA subreddit is telling me that our numbers are going down and everything is fine. He's linking the CDC influenza dashboard.

These people are insane.

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Sous Videodrome posted:

We have reached the extreme vintage cooking point in quarantine

Truly, man was not meant to live in the atomic age

You had me at Jello!

Wife is not pleased :(

I love everything about this post down to your wife's hoodie (it looks super comfy)

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

Frontier just continues to be absolutely the loving Worst

Apr 7, 2003

Nearly 800K Americans dying - unlikely to affect you.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
HOT MESS MOMS ARE BACK ON

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

In 25 days they estimate we'll only add 31k deaths?

dogshit prediction