Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020
when the plague hits & all seems lost dont forget the 3 fs

force
fem ur
father

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

This for my justices slingin' thangs, rib breakin' kings / Truck, necklace, robe, gavel and things / For the solicitors seein' them dissents spin and grin / That robe with the lace trim that win.

Fine. But its my mom and I dont want her to die when she can easily avoid death by not going to loving bakery.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Apraxin posted:

https://twitter.com/hankschulman/status/1257767081136685062

peons must be sacrificed to protect the number our aesthetic

I'd be much more likely to patronise a restaurant where the staff are wearing masks and where they can be seen sanitising their hands between tables than one where they're not.

A smart business owner would make it a selling point.

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

ID RATHER DIE A MAN

THAN LIVE AS A WOMAN

if they could breathe, they would scream

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

I testify that there is none worthy of worship except God and I testify that Muhammad is the Messenger of God

oxsnard posted:

Any "breakthrough" is gonna take a minimum of 12 months to be widely available unless it's an existing, easy to manufacture drug

takes tremendous (nicotine, not weed) vape hit

blows tremendous (nicotine, not weed) cloud

:smugdog:

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

i mean yeah it sucks that your mom is acting like she has a death wish

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

mystes posted:

When you smoke you directly inhale the smoke into your lungs, so even if smoking does have a protective effect it seems like nicotine patches might not necessarily work? Maybe they need nicotine inhalers or something.

perhaps, smoking definitely increases your production of mucus, which is one way that the lungs limit infections, though from the studies I've read about cigarette smoke reducing viral infection it seems that it works through the nicotine suppressing cytokine production after it's in the blood

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24465940

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Shear Modulus posted:

i mean yeah it sucks that your mom is acting like she has a death wish

"But you gotta live!"

I feel like nobody's parents are even still, at all prepared for this, even the ones that are taking it somewhat seriously

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Lolie posted:

I'd be much more likely to patronise a restaurant where the staff are wearing masks and where they can be seen sanitising their hands between tables than one where they're not.

A smart business owner would make it a selling point.

i think the only people who would be going to restaurants now are thinking the exact opposite

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Drinkfist posted:

Yeah. Funny thing about that. It works both ways.

I am allergic to bullets. Just mortar them because we can. The key to everything is to be lazy and aggressive. Everything the Army teaches is just dumb and accounts for getting people killed because they don't care. Stack up on a door and run in a room guns blazing into the unknown? The army considers it a victory if one of you is left alive and you took the room. So we just blow open a side wall with a MK19 making a nice big hole and shoot into it. Guys on the second floor? Duct tape a claymore to a board and just prop it up on the windows. gently caress going up stairs and being all by the book. You start losing friends to their dumb book strats and you come to realize real loving quick that everything you were taught is Lemming poo poo.

same, but cs go. they dont know what its like in Office

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

oh hey look we're over 2k again

this is my surprised face

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

They say, throw the flashbang, then go in.

but no. you just run in and get a sick heady with the deeg

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

minor war violations

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

some boogaloo bois folded like wet paper towels trying to Open Er Up

https://abcnews.go.com/US/cops-arre...YhNwsWU2_708cBY

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Feldegast42 posted:

"But you gotta live!"

I feel like nobody's parents are even still, at all prepared for this, even the ones that are taking it somewhat seriously

my dad has recovered from covid and likely has permanent respiratory damage that will shorten his life span and last Saturday he was at the golf course 7am tee time bc New Jersey opened them up and he was so jazzed lol. pretty cool

Saltpowered
Apr 12, 2010

Chief Executive Officer
Awful Industries, LLC

Soon to be featured on Alex Jones:

“First they turned the frogs gay, now they are gonna turn you gay. Don’t trust doctors. Take my silver cream instead. It will cure the virus and make you fuuuuck women.”

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

most of ya''ll already got tits, you'll be fine..

GATES FOUNDATION
Apr 28, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 7 years!

what is uncompelling about charter schools and unionbusting

Lacrosse
Jun 16, 2010

>:V

Feldegast42 posted:

"But you gotta live!"

My mother has always been a germophobe scared of her own shadow, so she took my warnings seriously despite being a Fox News watcher. I'm honestly impressed.

Dad on the other hand is still hanging out with his brothers but he's a full Trump chud so I doubt he'll listen to anything his antifa daughter has to say.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

cspam, girls only.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

gates foundation hosed over education for a generation with that standardized testing teacher ratings bullshit COME ON

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

yeah, but how many people died in Benghazi

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Bullfrog posted:

that def looks like a fine upstanding establishment where nothing underhanded goes on at all

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

We are at 18,000 benghazis in US

And 24 9/11s

Mr Ice Cream Glove has issued a correction as of 00:17 on May 6, 2020

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

lmao

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

We are at 18,000 benghazis in US

You mean 18 KBs

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

When I still lived around vets I loved to hear about all the "silly" improvisational poo poo they did to make a firefight less lethal to themselves and then it only dawned on me many years later that that was actually the correct solution in a combat zone and it stops being the least bit funny. :smith:

There are old soldiers and there are bold soldiers but there are very few old bold soldiers.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

oh

New California Republic here we go

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/jesteveztv/status/1257808288198033411

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

jfc, these people are monsters.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

African accent owns

dew worm
Apr 20, 2019

shovelbum posted:

the tree thing is rly situational, a lot of prestigious neighborhoods in north carolina had to cut down huge old trees bc they were at the end of natural lifespan and falling on houses in the increasingly severe weather. like depending on where u are and whats up with the trees theyre a major climate change liability as tornadoes march east and hurricanes west

the ritzy towns on Long Island will actually fine you for cutting down trees without permission.

it’s solely to protect property values but whatever

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

my bony fealty posted:

naw you got it backwards, who gives a poo poo if your title is "backend engineer" or "solutions architect" or "systems developer" or whatever

now if this is mechanical or electrical or whatever engineering being mad at computer engineers then by all means rage on, rage against the computer touchers

I give a poo poo.

I'm a back end engineer and it's my job to get people pooping. I engineer the gently caress out of those butt holes and let the poop fly freely.

dew worm
Apr 20, 2019

David Muir is a poo poo opener for Trebek

Throatwarbler
Nov 17, 2008

by vyelkin

Bullfrog posted:

Everyone in America is constantly pointing guns at each other for no reason like some zany hong kong gangster movie

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Throatwarbler posted:

Everyone in America is constantly pointing guns at each other for no reason like some zany hong kong gangster movie

you say that like it isn’t cool

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/status/1257814281330069504

quote:

When you were young
And your heart was an open book
You used to say live and let live
You know you did

You know you did
You know you did
But if this ever changin'
In which we live in

Makes you give in and cry
Say live and let die
Live and let die

What does it matter to ya
When ya got a job to do
Ya got to do it well
You got to give the other fella hell

You used to say live and let live
You know you did
You know you did
You know you did

But if this ever changin'
In which we live in
Makes you give in and cry
Say live and let die
Live and let die

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

I thought it would never get dumber than Dubya

I mean Dubya was at least very likable, and surrounded by capable killers who kept things running

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GATES FOUNDATION
Apr 28, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 7 years!

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

you say that like it isn’t cool

instead of a zoot suit wearing hong kong gangsters its one clique of fat gently caress boogaloo nerds against the usual state sanctioned death squad