Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

I thought it would never get dumber than Dubya

I mean Dubya was at least very likable, and surrounded by capable killers who kept things running

i didn't like dubya. he pissed me off every time i saw him in fact

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012
had a video call checkin with some buddies and our resident brainworms guy could not contain himself with 5g stuff

man, what the gently caress do you even say

he claims to have no interest in "politics" but he sure is good at regurgitating aaaall the fuckin talking points of right-wing wackos :thunk:

May 11, 2007

Contains Carbon Monoxide

Mackers posted:

had a video call checkin with some buddies and our resident brainworms guy could not contain himself with 5g stuff

he claims to have no interest in "politics" but he sure is good at regurgitating aaaall the fuckin talking points of right-wing wackos :thunk:

feels like an opportune time to use this :sever:

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

sabotaging your own efforts is great because then you can blame china, which is what you would have done without any pandemic, while also scoring points with your own supporters for demeaning the eggheads. you don't actually need to do anything further past this, which is the beauty of it.

think i'm getting the trump admin mindset on coronavrus. trump admin has only like 2 levers they ever pull.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Bearjew posted:

Cum 9/11s

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

Mackers posted:

Right-wing wackos commonly say that they have no interest in politics in order to try to take advantage of liberal "don't talk religion and politics" decorum to try to suggest you're the rear end in a top hat for not letting them spread their talking points uninterrupted, but mainly to style themselves in this "I'm just this guy, you know?" falsely humble kind of way

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

What's even the point of a democracy if your reps are going to vote to hurt you?

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

SardonicTyrant posted:

What's even the point of a democracy if your reps are going to vote to hurt you?

Um... to... enrich the already unimaginably rich?

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/AP/status/1257815490090721281

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

just lmao at everything

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

lol

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

I'm done

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

With only Biden left Tulsi finally has a path to victory

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

I thought it would never get dumber than Dubya

I mean Dubya was at least very likable, and surrounded by capable killers who kept things running

i cant even humor the idea of trump having the physical presence to dodge a shoe.... he'd get nailed full force by both loafers then recoil in horror from the harmless shoes on the ground like that eagle gif

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

no foul play here

no international espionage

nope

no sirree

just your garden variety murder-suicide

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

overmind2000 posted:

With only Biden left Tulsi finally has a path to victory

not so fast!

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Mackers posted:

Convince him that the presidential alert on his phone instituted by obbumer that can't be turned off can be used to track him and because it can transmit a signal it can also receive one so when he falls asleep with his phone the CIA/FBI/FAA/FDA/take your pick is listening and his router is 5ghz and even though the cell towers are 5gnr that's just a ploy to make people buy a new phone because "you know how that goes *eye roll*"

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

How is it only Tuesday and we have this much content that owns so hard? Holy poo poo at this rate Friday is going to have Yellowstone erupting :laffo:

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

LIVE AND LET DIEEEE

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
it would be funny if obama did a big PSA campaign about how we need to open up the country and stop social distancing and trump had to reverse course out of pure spite

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Sous Videodrome posted:

We have reached the extreme vintage cooking point in quarantine

Truly, man was not meant to live in the atomic age

You had me at Jello!

Wife is not pleased :(

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

I've had enough of this - good night!

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

bring back old gbs posted:

it would be funny if obama did a big PSA campaign about how we need to open up the country and stop social distancing and trump had to reverse course out of pure spite

The ultimate gambit

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

If we're doing Aussie albums using Maccas iconography I offer up.

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Inceltown posted:

I give a poo poo.

I'm a back end engineer and it's my job to get people pooping. I engineer the gently caress out of those butt holes and let the poop fly freely.

get them to REST and then use SOAP

squirrelzipper
Nov 2, 2011

that laugh :discourse:

no matter what I accomplish in this life I will never be even a fraction as cool as these guys.

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Gotta make it feel like he's at a rally. Otherwise he'll get bored and wander off.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
planes can't be warriors not quite sure what i'm gonna do tbh

GATES FOUNDATION
Apr 28, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 7 years!
Chicago subreddit melting down at JB's technocrat plan to gradually reopen illinois based on numbers, they are threatening to "cancel" their leases and move to a non-lockdown state like Texas or Florida.

The astroturfing has gotten out of hand

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

GATES FOUNDATION posted:

Chicago subreddit melting down at JB's technocrat plan to gradually reopen illinois based on numbers, they are threatening to "cancel" their leases and move to a non-lockdown state like Texas or Florida.

wouldn't they have already moved by now to the chud havens of Texas and Florida if they had the means to do so

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
planes are lovers, not fighters

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020

facetoucher cat posted:

get them to REST and then use SOAP

:eyepop:

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Man Musk posted:

sabotaging your own efforts is great because then you can blame china, which is what you would have done without any pandemic, while also scoring points with your own supporters for demeaning the eggheads. you don't actually need to do anything further past this, which is the beauty of it.

think i'm getting the trump admin mindset on coronavrus. trump admin has only like 2 levers they ever pull.

yeah shock doctrine 101 is the worse it gets the more you can loot

eighty-four merc
Dec 22, 2010

In 2020, we're going to make the end of Fight Club real.

dude was obviously parked at his microscope watching ncov2019 enter a human cell via nicotine receptor when the Big Anti-Tobacco super assassins domed him

e: can't keep my alphanumeric abbreviations for this virus straight

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

GATES FOUNDATION posted:

move to states that will suffer the the most catastrophic societal damage from climate change to own tha libs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

loving :lol:

He brought the testing graph with him

https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/status/1257805422590902272