Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rump buttman
Feb 14, 2018

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

lmbo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eighty-four merc
Dec 22, 2010

In 2020, we're going to make the end of Fight Club real.

lmao thank you king

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!
Re: mental health talk, if it wasn't for the therapy I got now some years ago and medication I would probably have ended up homeless, now during my temporary US living I see that mental healthcare here is hard to get and expensive, and unlike my country that therapists are psychologists, here anyone can be a therapist which leads to quite different outcomes and horrible quality.

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators
Cool we have a survey panel of experts and a data analyst doing tracking. Now all we need is someone who can throw a good javascript frontend on things and we have a C-SPAM research group at least as reputable as the IHME.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

don't worry, suddenly the right cares about mental health when they can't get their hair cut

Seatbelts
Mar 29, 2010

Chinatown posted:

the gently caress

do you just hose off the table after?

what

I'm not a germaphobe but that table is full of cracks and pits and poo poo ugh.
This is violence

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

my mental health is really gonna suffer if i cant get my halloween stuff this weekend

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

kater posted:

i have no idea how any plane manages to avoid anything, flying out of so many cities is just straight terrifying.

its almost like there are extremely smart people who pilot and coordinate planes for a living, aided by a century of methodical learning from experience and mistakes.

modern aviation is one of the highest accomplishments of human beings.

GATES FOUNDATION
Apr 28, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 7 years!
lmao reddit now demanding the media tell them soothing lies instead of the truth about the nation's meat supply because the truth just causes "panic buying"

hilarious how every man in this country has his own little goebbels inside his head

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Charun posted:

trunps getting rid of the virus task force so they can focus on opening up

Ok, cool, guess we won. Let's close this thread and start a new one about opening up to celebrate.

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

Not being able to buy meat is going to be some tipping point in the American consciousness like when sports got cancelled in March.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDfrrgqy_Eo

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

No sports? No meat? What are they coming for next? My liquor???

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

soz have to confiscate all alcohol to make hand sanitizer

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Great idea

https://mobile.twitter.com/Wildwood365/status/1257797089112854529

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

Chinatown posted:

its almost like there are extremely smart people who pilot and coordinate planes for a living, aided by a century of methodical learning from experience and mistakes.

modern aviation is one of the highest accomplishments of human beings.

it really sucks that it's an environmental killer because aviation is cool as poo poo

GATES FOUNDATION
Apr 28, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 7 years!

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

Not being able to buy meat is going to be some tipping point in the American consciousness like when sports got cancelled in March.

never underestimate the ability of americans to gaslight themselves, in a few months the new line will be "it was always this hard to find bacon"

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

Cool we have a survey panel of experts and a data analyst doing tracking. Now all we need is someone who can throw a good javascript frontend on things and we have a C-SPAM research group at least as reputable as the IHME.

I am a garbage headed arrogant know-it-all so naturally I should be in charge of this. No I don't have any technical skills to contribute

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
I keep getting drunk and making really sloppy cad designs then sending them straight to the 3d printer and smashing them during assembly attempts

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

I'm gonna miss buying a steak once a year

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

snoo posted:

I'm gonna miss buying a steak once a year

Naw you wont

Charun
Feb 8, 2003

sullat posted:

Ok, cool, guess we won. Let's close this thread and start a new one about opening up to celebrate.

oh, he's not saying we've won, turmp agrees this will kill lots of people; he just doesn't care

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

alright buddy don't touch the liquor keep the hand sanitizer where i can drink it

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Mission accomplished.

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Bot 02
Apr 2, 2010

Dude... Did my plushie just talk?

GATES FOUNDATION posted:

never underestimate the ability of americans to gaslight themselves, in a few months the new line will be "it was always this hard to find bacon"

The chocolate ration has been raised to twenty grams a week!

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Shipon posted:

love to watch people who went to graduate school at private universities tell people in rural towns who have had their family grow up there for generations that they're settlers actually. it's really cool and definitely shows an interest in people's material conditions

learn to code and your house can be whatever u want in minecraft

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

GATES FOUNDATION posted:

lmao reddit now demanding the media tell them soothing lies instead of the truth about the nation's meat supply because the truth just causes "panic buying"

hilarious how every man in this country has his own little goebbels inside his head

News just talks brand new Rick and Morty episodes while meat suddenly disappears off the shelves.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Judakel posted:

Cry about it some more.

Seems rude

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

GATES FOUNDATION posted:

i tell everyone i talk to which is p much no one that the meat is gone bc its being left to rot in heaps to keep prices up

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

sports meat

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

CCCP
Cspam Center for Cum death Prediction

eighty-four merc
Dec 22, 2010

In 2020, we're going to make the end of Fight Club real.

shovelbum posted:

i tell everyone i talk to which is p much no one that the meat is gone bc its being left to rot in heaps to keep prices up

can't be posted enough

slinkimalinki
Jan 17, 2010
NZ cum infections today =the hitler number. Well done all https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/health/coronavirus/300006182/live-further-coronavirus-death-at-rest-home-two-new-cases-reported

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Celexi posted:

Re: mental health talk, if it wasn't for the therapy I got now some years ago and medication I would probably have ended up homeless, now during my temporary US living I see that mental healthcare here is hard to get and expensive, and unlike my country that therapists are psychologists, here anyone can be a therapist which leads to quite different outcomes and horrible quality.

Well here people tend to use the term "therapist" interchangeably when there's actually a big difference between a counselor, a therapist and a psychologist. Counselors only need a Bachelors and there are plenty of religious "counselors" who don't even have that. A licensed therapist is going to have a least a Master's and then will have to maintain that license. A psychologist needs a PHD or a PsyD and then needs to maintain a license. But like a lot of people just call all three a "therapist" even though there's a huge difference in services and pricing and poo poo between them. I see a licensed therapist and she's expensive as hell and I have friends who see "therapists" who are counselors or pastors or psychologists operating as counselors, it's just patchwork and as a client you have to do all the footwork to make sure you're seeing the right kind for you but most people don't and end up with whatever they can find and afford in their area and call that person their "therapist".

Shageletic posted:

People anywhere should criticize Ginsburgs decision not to retire in 2010
Yeah, people love lifting up RGB as a woke queen or whatever but overlook this bitch apparently thinks she's immortal.

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

But seriously everyone stop buying whiskey so I can restock.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

eric ciaramella posted:

2020 has been an awful year so far, one of the absolute worst

one of the absolute worst from the standpoint of bad

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

galenanorth posted:

oh, so that's what it stands for

I had kinda been assuming that maybe C-SPAM was just calling them cum deaths because it liked the word or something

last month someone posted a chart that abbreviated "cumulative infections" as "cum. infections" and it became a thing

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

eric ciaramella posted:

2020 has been an awful year so far, one of the absolute worst

chin up son, there’s still 7 months to go! would a re-election lift your spirits?

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
Someone itt recommended an Adam Ruins Everything clip the other day and I hadn't even heard of it. It's now my new favorite show. Based on the IMDb reviews it makes chuds super mad lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

facetoucher cat posted:

He's over it all

appreciate the cats