Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

euphronius posted:

Normandy was like one day of covid deaths lmao

normandy was truly the greatest logistic feat in human history, landing each and every one of the 77 million unborn boomer americans on that beach in a single morning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

https://twitter.com/BrianDeLay/status/1257866932612558848?s=20

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

ricecult posted:

"Disrupted a salute" is a funny way to say "attempted vehicular manslaughter."

Remember when a Nazi at Charlottesville "disrupted a salute" by running over counter-protesters

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/RzstProgramming/status/1256215264682823680

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

OPEN HER UP, LET IT RIP

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

smarxist posted:

you gotta read this thread lmfao. there's an enormous feeding frenzy of capitalist middlemen gumming up COVID efforts at literally every juncture while people are dying, every one of these motherfuckers needs to be tried and executed

https://twitter.com/davidmcswane/status/1258035536859729920

Holy poo poo. Pretend I quoted the entire thread because HOLY. poo poo.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Apraxin posted:

OPEN HER UP, LET IT RIP

chuds would love to cut NYC off

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/CNBC/status/1258054254733996032

longpig is back on the menu boys

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer

indigi posted:

you don’t have to take off your mask to patronize small businesses. I won’t be doing that either way, but still

I see what you did there

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Iron Crowned posted:

I wouldn't call it good as hell, but it's p-decent. Not quite a beef substitute though

That's what threw me off the first time. It's not beef at all. It has the exact texture and flavor of a really high quality sausage.

Once I got over the "this is nothing like ground beef" it was delicious. Like I genuinely prefer it to standard fast food burgers. (it's obviously not better than a real backyard burger)

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

come on people are probably just going to start eating horse or something

Rauros
Aug 25, 2004

wanna go grub thumping?

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Americans have no culture other than mindless consumption and would rather catch a painful disease and die than be prevented from eating out.

gustatory pleasure is like the laziest loving way to feel good.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Get. That. Corn.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/ITProfess_Actor/status/1258035035854135297?s=19

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Wow it took nearly 200 years to pay back.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Rauros posted:

yeah it owns

Seatbelts
Mar 29, 2010
IMO you guys lost this fight when you admitted / revealed the quarantine measures were to protect OTHER people.
Smooth brains cant connect that they are the other people.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

This is 100% grift just like the slew of bakeries that wouldn’t bake gay wedding cakes, go on Fox about being OPPRESSED CHRISTAINS, then setup up gofundmes only to close their failing business a month later with all the money raised because they were being attacked so much :qq: this salon is going to be gone in less than a year and it’ll turn out it was going underwater but now this lady will be able to ride the grift train to retirement :laffo:

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Reminder that the people freaking out about "Wuhan virus made in a lab China trying to kill us" were the same people who were completely fine with Walmart selling unregulated imported Chinese chicken and pork.

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

now with 20% more sawdust!

eighty-four merc
Dec 22, 2010

In 2020, we're going to make the end of Fight Club real.

Rauros posted:

yeah lmao if you treat food as anything more than gas in the tank

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Siljmonster posted:

don't be a prick

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/mckaycoppins/status/1258030785665421315

quote:

Nearly half of the employees of a Utah County business tested positive for COVID-19 after the business instructed employees to not follow quarantine guidelines and required staff who had tested positive to report to work, according to a written statement from county executives.

The statement, which was released Monday evening and was signed by Utah County Commissioners Tanner Ainge, Bill Lee and Nathan Ivie and the mayors of each city in the county, said that 48% of employees of the unnamed business tested positive for COVID-19.

Between this business and another in a different geographic region of the county that “did not follow COVID-19 best practices,” 68 employees tested positive for coronavirus, Utah County executives said.

“During the tracing contacts conducted by the Utah County Health Department and Utah Department of Utah, we found these businesses instructed employees to not follow quarantine guidelines after exposure to a confirmed case at work and required employees with a confirmed COVID-19 diagnosis to still report to work,” the statement said. “This is completely unacceptable and resulted in a temporary full closure for one business along with heightened requirements for future cleaning and inspections.”

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Gripweed posted:

don't be a prick

Feeling good is bad praxis

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

smarxist posted:

you gotta read this thread lmfao. there's an enormous feeding frenzy of capitalist middlemen gumming up COVID efforts at literally every juncture while people are dying, every one of these motherfuckers needs to be tried and executed

https://twitter.com/davidmcswane/status/1258035536859729920

it is hard to describe how much I am absolutely losing it at this

why do we even have terminal degrees in supply chain logistics or industrial engineering when all these contracts for essentials just end up in the hands of start-up fuckups

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Gotta make sure we put in that clause employees can sue employers if they get sick to clamp down on those frivolous lawsuits

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Eyyyyy, we return-a the potato money!

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

the anus is the calimari of the cow

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Siljmonster posted:

The US government owes various tribes $47 billion dollars of unpaid royalties for drilling rights. Not even like... Money for murdering their people and stealing their land. Literal written legal agreements. But don't worry the Supreme court ruled that the government did need to pay them back. 1% of what was owed.

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Gripweed posted:

don't be a prick

Sorry it's just strange seeing someone do something "nice" for Native Americans.

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

The US government owes various tribes $47 billion dollars of unpaid royalties for drilling rights. Not even like... Money for murdering their people and stealing their land. Literal written legal agreements. But don't worry the Supreme court ruled that the government did need to pay them back. 1% of what was owed.

Yes, thus why I was being a prick with my comment.

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

come on people are probably just going to start eating horse or something

they probably should since tons of horses get shipped to slaughter for not being pretty enough or good enough at running

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

I testify that there is none worthy of worship except God and I testify that Muhammad is the Messenger of God
the hell is Arkansas doing right? Or did they just have a big blowup several weeks ago?

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Lmao I'm illiterate

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

literally terrorism

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

Bruce Hussein Daddy posted:

the hell is Arkansas doing right? Or did they just have a big blowup several weeks ago?

probably ran out of tests

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
I'm so loving tired and angry

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Upper Darby? I barely know 'er!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Doc Fission posted:

it is hard to describe how much I am absolutely losing it at this

why do we even have terminal degrees in supply chain logistics or industrial engineering when all these contracts for essentials just end up in the hands of start-up fuckups

kleptocractic fascism