Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

The Law? Law is a Human Institution.

A queen deserves a crown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nondevor
Jun 1, 2011

catposting

peepsalot posted:

Anyone got a dark brick or black and white nook miles lighthouse they would be willing to trade for? I have yellow and I hate it. Can trade an equivalent priced miles reward, or 3 NMT or some quantity of bells (or negotiate something else).

I have a black and white lighthouse I can order for you (or you can just take the one I have sitting outside today)! What are your snack/drink machine, jungle gym, and teacup ride colors?

watchoutitsabear
Sep 8, 2011

Gangringo posted:

Soleil is making golden toilets, follow the poops to her house.

Ables have samurai outfits and some other cool stuff.

I'm at work, so I'm afk, she could quit at any time and I won't necessarily update this.

MGPB9

Thank you for my golden poop chair and I cracked up at all the dino poop, great paired with your monster statue, well done! Labelle shoes at Able Sisters was a nice bonus!

peepsalot
Apr 24, 2007

PEEP THIS...
           BITCH!

Nondevor posted:

I have a black and white lighthouse I can order for you (or you can just take the one I have sitting outside today)! What are your snack/drink machine, jungle gym, and teacup ride colors?
pink drink, black snack (i also have a white one), colorful playground gym, colorful teacups

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

kumba posted:

The Dell is open for visitors!! Dodo code: closed!

Broffina is in boxes if anyone wants a chicken friend!

Puddles is currently making Cherry Dress! 2nd row of neighborhood, all the way on the right!

Nooks: Unlimited Gothic Mirrors, Mixer; 1x wheelchair, 1x exercise ball! Cabinet has ghost and eggy parasols, and the shoji screen wallpaper!

Ables: Wrestling masks, pompadour wigs, pilot shades, music fest shirts, dog noses, glass bottle glasses, junihitoe kimonos, desert outfits, striped shorts

Kicks is here!

Free DIYs on the beach to the right of the airport!

Catalog items on the boardwalk: system kitchen, treadmill, aluminum briefcase, loom, colorful wheel (2 kinds!) - Please touch but don't take!

I would SUPER appreciate help watering the plants if you have time!! There are watering cans dropped all over the place. Specifically: the rose garden (left of boardwalk), anything in the hedges (right of ables), the big plot of white pansies (above the campsite), and/or anything blue or purple you see!

re-opened, Puddles is making a cherry dress now! also added a few things to catalog, thanks to whoever dropped the numbered colorful wheel earlier!! :)

e: closed again, thanks yall!

kumba fucked around with this message at 20:00 on May 6, 2020

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:

Rich Uncle Chet posted:

A queen deserves a crown

WHAT IS THAT

And More
Jun 19, 2013

How far, Doctor?
How long have you lived?

Lazy_Liberal posted:

WHAT IS THAT

That’s a normal rabbit.

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

A man's man, wears a lot of denim, tells long stories and has oatmeal saved from this morning.

Rich Uncle Chet posted:

A queen deserves a crown

God, I want her on my island so bad. I used 20 tickets yesterday only to run into bubbles three times. I just got rid of you, please leave me alone.

fancy stats fucked around with this message at 19:03 on May 6, 2020

Nondevor
Jun 1, 2011

catposting

peepsalot posted:

pink drink, black snack (i also have a white one), colorful playground gym, colorful teacups

Dang, I actually want all of those besides the snack machine. Is it possible for you to order the gym, teacup, and 2 pink drink machines in exchange for 4 NMT and my lighthouse? Or whatever else if there’s something you’re searching for that I might have.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Gangringo posted:

Soleil is making golden toilets, follow the poops to her house.

Ables have samurai outfits and some other cool stuff.

I'm at work, so I'm afk, she could quit at any time and I won't necessarily update this.

MGPB9

Well poo poo, I got the recipe and then some moron left with - and I got booted back to my island.

Chicken Doodle
May 16, 2007

Rich Uncle Chet posted:

A queen deserves a crown

SHAKE SHAKE! SHAKE SHAKE!

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Lazy_Liberal posted:

WHAT IS THAT

shaped like a friend

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

fancy stats posted:

God, I want her on my island so bad. I used 20 tickets yesterday only to run into bubbles three times. I just got rid of you, please leave me alone.

She's the one villager I'm never going to let leave. Raymond may be the new hype, but Coco remains the best

Lazy_Liberal posted:

WHAT IS THAT

A little normal bunny trying her best

Chicken Doodle posted:

Help! Marina!

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Scroll, then. There are other posts than these.

Rich Uncle Chet posted:

A queen deserves a crown

Someone mentioned the penis arms and now it's all i can see. Please share in my curse.

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

bushisms.txt posted:

Someone mentioned the penis arms and now it's all i can see. Please share in my curse.

I've accepted it as part of her charm. She's trying her best, even with her lil dick arms

Neitherman
Sep 25, 2006

He will die without safety brief.

Chicken Doodle posted:

Beware the Clancer bunny

Chris Pistols
Oct 20, 2008

Piss Crystals

bushisms.txt posted:

Oh my life

Dogwood Fleet
Sep 14, 2013

Frankston posted:

Well poo poo, I got the recipe and then some moron left with - and I got booted back to my island.

Sounds more like a connection issue with the host island than leaving with -. Same thing happened to me.

Clocks
Oct 2, 2007

Pinky is in boxes today! If you want to invite her, send me a DM on discord (Clocks#4671) and I'll open my town up. She's an adorable peppy panda and will brighten up anyone's town.

E-flat
Jun 22, 2007

3-flat
I have Pinky and can confirm she does indeed brighten up the town.

avoid doorways
Jun 6, 2010

'twas brillig
Gun Saliva

Beelzebozo posted:

Anybody else have a basement full of duplicate DIY recipe cards wanna trade their dupes for my dupes? I have the following on offer:
  • Basement flooring
  • Cardboard table
  • Deer decoration
  • Golden dishes
  • Golden wall
  • Green-leaf pile x3
  • Ironwood cart
  • Juicy-apple TV
  • Music stand
  • Natural garden table
  • Orange end table
  • Stone table
  • Tiki torch
  • Wooden bookshelf
  • Wooden bucket x2
  • Wooden low table x2
  • Wooden simple bed

oooh I need the Golden Wall please

Do you need any of these:
  • Lucky Gold Cat
  • Golden toilet
  • Golden candlestick
  • Ironwood dresser
  • Music stand

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Animal Crossing New Horizons: She's trying her best, even with her lil dick arms

Boonoo
Nov 4, 2009

ASHRAKAN!
Take your Thralls and dive back into the depths! Give us the meat and GO!
Grimey Drawer
Where do y’all store all these DIY recipes? It’s be nice to hold them to trade or give away, but I can’t stand having stuff just littered around.

Even having turnips ends up being gross. I built a fenced-in pen that holds 3500 but next week I’m downsizing to a tidy 1600.

avoid doorways
Jun 6, 2010

'twas brillig
Gun Saliva

Boonoo posted:

Where do y’all store all these DIY recipes? It’s be nice to hold them to trade or give away, but I can’t stand having stuff just littered around.

Even having turnips ends up being gross. I built a fenced-in pen that holds 3500 but next week I’m downsizing to a tidy 1600.

On the floor in the house, or outside (with an optional fence around them). Embrace your inner hoarder.

peepsalot
Apr 24, 2007

PEEP THIS...
           BITCH!

Boonoo posted:

I mean you have 2 options: outdoors or indoors, pick your favorite. (or pockets lol)

That's also why I try to do giveaways for DIYs and fossils fairly regularly.

Nondevor posted:

Dang, I actually want all of those besides the snack machine. Is it possible for you to order the gym, teacup, and 2 pink drink machines in exchange for 4 NMT and my lighthouse? Or whatever else if there’s something you’re searching for that I might have.
PM sent btw.

Dogwood Fleet
Sep 14, 2013

Boonoo posted:

I put up stalls, put the recipes on them, then post that I'm giving them away every few days. The stalls make them look a lot more like they're supposed to be there.

MokBa
Jun 8, 2006

If you see something suspicious, bomb it!

Barksburg is opened back up for the afternoon/evening!

Dodo code: 5VC64

Muffy is in boxes! If you want a goth sheep on your island, now is your chance!

Carmen is crafting a Cherry rug. She's to the right of the airport.

Most important still, is that iron closets are my hot item. You can turn 12 iron nuggets into 18,000 bells. I've made over a mil doing this today, and I want to share the bounty. Turnips are 159 if you want a quick profit on those.

Going to be AFK for the next few hours but I'm leaving the island open! Once again asking for the flowers in the beds by my house (east side) to be watered (and any others if you feel like). If you see anything you want cataloged, just PM me.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Is the only way to get different colour drink machines to trade with others?

Looking for anything other than red. Can supply red :P

peepsalot
Apr 24, 2007

PEEP THIS...
           BITCH!

MokBa posted:

Dodo code: 5VC64

Muffy is in boxes! If you want a goth sheep on your island, now is your chance!

Carmen is crafting a Cherry rug. She's to the right of the airport.

Most important still, is that iron closets are my hot item. You can turn 12 iron nuggets into 18,000 bells. I've made over a mil doing this today, and I want to share the bounty. Turnips are 159 if you want a quick profit on those.

Going to be AFK for the next few hours but I'm leaving the island open! Once again asking for the flowers in the beds by my house (east side) to be watered (and any others if you feel like). If you see anything you want cataloged, just PM me.
I just checked my hot item today is iron frame (20x nuggies!) for 30k ea, which was a recipe I just found yesterday I think. Not that I have an abundance of iron at the moment* , but :drat:, might open up later if anyone really wants to unload serious iron and doesn't have the closet recipe.

*I also learned a recipe for iron shelf (14x iron) and burned through most of my excess iron days ago just selling those at normal price like a dumdum.

MokBa
Jun 8, 2006

If you see something suspicious, bomb it!

peepsalot posted:

I just checked my hot item today is iron frame (20x nuggies!) for 30k ea, which was a recipe I just found yesterday I think.

Oh drat that's definitely better. A full inventory of those would bag you 2mil.

runchild
May 26, 2010

420 smoke 🎨artisanal🍑 melange erryday

Boonoo posted:

https://twitter.com/runchild_switch/status/1258110821772607489?s=21
I built a Free Stuff area near the airport for sharing and I keep a room in my house for ‘nip storage. It fits 36 stacks, which is close to a full inventory but also leaves room for a few tools or gifts.

SirBukkake
Aug 24, 2006
Idk some black dude
¡Bienvanidos! Bocogrande está abierto.

Violet is making ironwood dressers if folks need the recipe. She's at the northwest end of town (bottom right of the 4 houses)Lief is also in town selling Azaleas and Hibiscus.

Also there's a baseball cap bed in the store if folks want it, I don't mind. Only one in stock though.

8MYLF

Closed. Thanks for the tips y'all!

SirBukkake fucked around with this message at 21:32 on May 6, 2020

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

SirBukkake posted:

¡Bienvanidos! Bocogrande está abierto.

That's Spanish for Good Venido!

E-flat
Jun 22, 2007

3-flat
Was there a goon who needed books for a recipe or something? They're being sold today at my Nook Shopping today. I could pick up some if anyone needs it!

Shallow
Feb 9, 2005

peepsalot posted:

I just checked my hot item today is iron frame (20x nuggies!) for 30k ea, which was a recipe I just found yesterday I think. Not that I have an abundance of iron at the moment* , but :drat:, might open up later if anyone really wants to unload serious iron and doesn't have the closet recipe.

*I also learned a recipe for iron shelf (14x iron) and burned through most of my excess iron days ago just selling those at normal price like a dumdum.

Can't lie, Iron Frame is my favourite resource clearance recipe.

Have mule accounts gone out of vogue for turnip storage in this edition of AC? You can set up another player, not even put the tent down, and their pockets still work fine. Only down side is your animals will whine occasionally that Suitcase or Knapsack still hasn't talked to them.

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

So it looks like Rosie really doesn’t want to move in after I lost her games. I put down a plot for her and everything!

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

fancy stats posted:

I used 20 tickets yesterday only to run into bubbles three times. I just got rid of you, please leave me alone.

Hypothetically speaking, how does one get Bubbles to leave when she is seemingly oblivious to both oblique and direct hints?

Cloverfx
Mar 21, 2008

No one ever told me that grief felt so like fear.

MokBa posted:

Thanks bud. Barksburg has a nice vibe to it

Chicken Doodle
May 16, 2007

Otherwise please help yourself to some freebies, water my plants if you can, and pick some fruit in my orchards. I'll be AFK but will have the TV in the background so please don't be a dick.

Closed

Chicken Doodle fucked around with this message at 22:11 on May 6, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sleep and Lights
Jan 1, 2020
If you stop a villager from moving, do you have to wait a specific amount of days before someone else asks or can someone ask the next day?

I stopped Judy from wanting to move today and I'm curious if that counts as my "move" because I'm trying to get three other people out of here.