Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

avantgardener
Sep 16, 2003

I hold him against aggro when playing a deck without much early game and lots of end game (mage) and pass in the opposite scenario (rogue).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DNK
Sep 18, 2004

Always keep Zeph unless you’re not playing highlander (because your deck draws itself so quickly).

It’s the best card in the game at all points in the game.

GTO posted:

I hold him against aggro when playing a deck without much early game and lots of end game (mage) and pass in the opposite scenario (rogue).

Yeah this works, too. Generally highlander decks are more on the slow side, so that’s why I said always keep. If your deck is already quite aggressive and you’re playing vs control, then maybe dump him.

Jolly Jumbuck
Mar 14, 2006

Cats like optical fibers.

Desert Bus posted:

Can anyone recommend a good base Wild Spellmage I can waste some dust on?

I played a few last month with this one, it might be worth a shot:

### Wild Burn
# Class: Mage
# Format: Wild
#
# 2x (1) Arcane Missiles
# 1x (1) Evocation
# 1x (1) Ice Lance
# 2x (1) Learn Draconic
# 1x (1) Magic Trick
# 2x (2) Ancient Mysteries
# 2x (2) Frostbolt
# 2x (2) Incanter's Flow
# 2x (2) Primordial Glyph
# 2x (2) Research Project
# 2x (3) Arcane Intellect
# 1x (3) Explosive Runes
# 2x (3) Forgotten Torch
# 1x (3) Ice Block
# 2x (3) Netherwind Portal
# 2x (4) Fireball
# 2x (5) Apexis Blast
# 1x (6) Aluneth
#
AAEBAf0EBqwBwAGP0wKi0wL/nQPFuAMMuwKrBLQElgW6FpjEArT8AvSrA/GvA8G4A8K4A4G/AwA=
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

peer
Jan 17, 2004

this is not what I wanted
7-1 with highlander mage today, ending at diamond 4. Only loss came against a galakrond warlock who, as always, was able to play Zephrys and Alex before I could draw either

### ONE WITH THE VOID
# Class: Mage
# Format: Standard
# Year of the Phoenix
#
# 1x (1) Arcane Breath
# 1x (1) Learn Draconic
# 1x (1) Ray of Frost
# 1x (2) Acidic Swamp Ooze
# 1x (2) Astromancer Solarian
# 1x (2) Doomsayer
# 1x (2) Frostbolt
# 1x (2) Zephrys the Great
# 1x (3) Arcane Amplifier
# 1x (3) Arcane Intellect
# 1x (3) Flame Ward
# 1x (3) Ice Barrier
# 1x (3) Imprisoned Observer
# 1x (4) Bone Wraith
# 1x (4) Conjurer's Calling
# 1x (5) Malygos, Aspect of Magic
# 1x (5) Rolling Fireball
# 1x (5) Ruststeed Raider
# 1x (6) Blizzard
# 1x (6) Dragoncaster
# 1x (6) Khartut Defender
# 1x (6) Reno the Relicologist
# 1x (8) Deep Freeze
# 1x (8) Power of Creation
# 1x (8) Tortollan Pilgrim
# 1x (9) Alexstrasza
# 1x (9) Dragonqueen Alexstrasza
# 1x (10) Kalecgos
# 1x (10) Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron
# 1x (10) The Amazing Reno
#
AAECAf0EHooByQOrBMUE7QSWBYoHg5YDn5sDoJsDip4DoaEDwqED/KMDi6QDkqQDv6QD8qUD+qwD7K8D8K8D8a8DkbEDiLYDjLYD4bYDw7gDjbsD3L4D3sQDAAA=
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

peer fucked around with this message at 16:29 on May 5, 2020

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Ignore my doomerism, I don't think better things are possible

yikes! posted:

Good, but go to heck priest

I’m finding it hard not to play priest with its ability to pull off some random bs to deal with anything (other than Murloc Paladin since you can’t clear a board of divine shield murlocs before turn 9).

You are kept in check by Priest mirrors though, which are completely soul crushing encounters that someone will often concede on turn 1.

Jolly Jumbuck
Mar 14, 2006

I piloted Quest Druid for about 10-6 to Diamond last night and this morning (forgot to turn on deck tracker the first few games). It took a hit without Loti and Mr. Floop, but while Bog Beam is the only AoO card in it, it pulls its weight heavily, as do Steel Beetle and Rising Winds from Galakrond's Awakening.

It also has the advantage of the opponent expecting to play against Spell Druid or Big Druid and mulliganing according to that.

The Druid quest is one of my favorite cards ever as it supports my preferred play style of prepare at the beginning then hit hard mid-to-late game (plus the nature theme), so if anyone else likes it, I'd at least recommend playing around with it.

### Quest Druid
# Class: Druid
# Year of the Phoenix
#
# 2x (0) Innervate
# 1x (1) Untapped Potential
# 1x (1) Worthy Expedition
# 2x (2) Crystal Merchant
# 1x (2) Power of the Wild
# 2x (2) Rising Winds
# 2x (2) Steel Beetle
# 2x (2) Wrath
# 2x (3) Bogbeam
# 2x (4) Swipe
# 2x (5) Anubisath Defender
# 2x (5) Oasis Surger
# 2x (5) Starfall
# 2x (6) Hidden Oasis
# 2x (6) Nourish
# 1x (9) Cenarius
# 1x (9) Ysera, Unleashed
#
AAECAZICBiT3A/ihA9yiA/yjA/atAwxAVl/+AcQGqaIDyKID76ID2akD+bUDxrcD7roDAA==
# Find this deck on https://hsreplay.net/decks/ayLRCfqvc4O66TpjMrhm2e/

Fenarisk
Oct 27, 2005

I'm really liking libram paladin, I feel if it gets just 1 or 2 good cards next expansion it'll be in a good place. I just like the style of multiple routes for buffing.

Promoted Pawn
Jun 8, 2005

oops

Fenarisk posted:

I'm really liking libram paladin, I feel if it gets just 1 or 2 good cards next expansion it'll be in a good place. I just like the style of multiple routes for buffing.

It just needs another way to draw cards. People complain about Divine Favor being gone but i think even something as slow as Acolyte of Pain would have put the deck into the mix, especially since it would make a particularly juicy libram target in the mid to late game. “Oh, don’t mind this 3 mana 5/7 that draws me a card every time he gets hit, he’s not doing anything important.”

edit: now I’m imagining Enrage Warrior with Acolyte and I’m glad it’s gone again

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

TyrantWD posted:

You are kept in check by Priest mirrors though, which are completely soul crushing encounters that someone will often concede on turn 1.

I play a terrible control priest list in Wild right now (Highlander with a dragon package, Antonidas, and like every possible combo disruptor) and after a marathon game against a resurrect list that involved me taking out like 12 Obsidian Statues en route to pushing lethal through a stolen Mass Dispel, I queued into another Priest and just said gently caress it and conceded turn 1.

avantgardener
Sep 16, 2003

I love all the random powerful turns you get these days but I find yoggs puzzle box just too random. Has anyone done stats on the likely outcome if you play it in different board states? (ie you control the board vs they do). Feels like it has lost me more games than it has won.

Xguard86
Nov 22, 2004

"You don't understand his pain. Everywhere he goes he sees women working, wearing pants, speaking in gatherings, voting. Surely they will burn in the white hot flames of Hell"
I remember analyse on real yogg had a surprisingly high expected value. Especially over some threshold of previous spells. 5 maybe?

Yogg made the end-game dumb and needed a nerf but I found the devs explanation that "he was never supposed to be actually playable" funny.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

GTO posted:

I love all the random powerful turns you get these days but I find yoggs puzzle box just too random. Has anyone done stats on the likely outcome if you play it in different board states? (ie you control the board vs they do). Feels like it has lost me more games than it has won.

you have not sufficiently praised Him

Mayveena
Dec 27, 2006

People keep vandalizing my ID photo; I've lodged a complaint with HR

GTO posted:

You should only play it when otherwise you would lose. Sometimes it can kill you sometimes it can help you. You don't play it when you can see 1 or 2 turn lethal, that's for sure. Haven't seen it in hsreplay's high(er) tier Mage decks in a long time.

Promoted Pawn
Jun 8, 2005

oops

GTO posted:

If you’re ahead you’re better off just developing your game plan because a known moderately good outcome is better than flipping the board over. If you’re neutral you should probably only play it if you otherwise don’t have anything else that can meaningfully contest their next turn or two. If you’re behind and nothing else can catch you up or you suspect they’ve been setting you up for lethal, gently caress it let’s gamble.

peer
Jan 17, 2004

this is not what I wanted
disregard the above. always box. dragoncaster into box. pilgrim into box

board state is illusory. trust in the heart of the box

peer fucked around with this message at 21:24 on May 5, 2020

Promoted Pawn
Jun 8, 2005

oops

Correct, give in to your fear. You are a pawn. Praise Yogg-Saron.

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

GTO posted:

Funnily enough, yes.

When Yogg was first revealed, someone made a "Yogg Testing Site".

With the average Yogg of 10 spells, same as Puzzle Box, on an average board (the site had you with one River Croc and your opponent had one Yeti) it was estimated that Yogg would be favourable to you 60% of the time.

Favourable ranged widly from "Overall you dealt 2 to Yogg and your face, but you Siphon Soul'ed their 4/5" to "You Call of the Wild'ed twice, cast Bloodlust seven times, and Pyroblast'ed their face".

Now that was back when Old Gods was released, and cards have gotten stronger since then. I wouldn't be shocked if it's about 65% now.

Also,

World War Mammories posted:

you have not sufficiently praised Him

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

GTO posted:

It’s best used as a board clear, there’s too high of a chance to destroy your own minions otherwise.

Olpainless
Jun 30, 2003
... Insert something brilliantly witty here.
The puzzle box giveth and the puzzle box taketh away

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

If you follow through on your sacrificial duties, the box is great and will do what you need.

A more perfect card has not been made. Except Yogg-Saron himself. Bow down to the God of Death.

Elysium
Aug 21, 2003
It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.
I’ve been finding that board clears are a bit down from classic Yogg, but card draw and card generation are way up. The chances that you finish with a full hand and burn your next card are like 98%

fanny packrat
Mar 24, 2018
Anybody want to let me spectate a win (it counts against the Innkeeper) in exchange for 80 gold? Carcass#11432 if so.

EDIT: Claimed.

fanny packrat fucked around with this message at 00:22 on May 6, 2020

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
It's weird to me how I feel like I'm losing the whole game playing spell druid until there's suddenly a winning board state

Promoted Pawn
Jun 8, 2005

oops

So Highlander Mage has been bumming me out with all of its disappointing filler that lead up to payoff cards which simply don’t seem to do enough anymore so I decided to make a straight up simple Mage dragon control deck.

Removal Suite:
2x (1) Arcane Breath
2x (2) Frostbolt
2x (3) Scalerider
2x (3) Imprisoned Observer
2x (4) Fireball
2x (5) Rolling Fireball

I tried to key my cheap removal around 2 health for I think obvious reasons. Scalerider is loving bonkers right now and any dragon deck that isn’t running as many as possible is doing it wrong. Imprisoned Observer is great but with the slight caveat that if you just jam it out on turn 3 against an aggressive opponent who’s been developing well the first few turns then it’s probably going to be a turn too slow. One of my favorite plays with this deck is to coin out Scalerider on (2) then following up with Imprisoned Observer on (3). It’s almost game winning by itself against aggro/tempo decks. She’ll contest the board just enough to keep the opponent from punishing you too much for playing the Observer on curve.

I’ve been waffling back and forth between Ray of Frost and Frostbolt, but I think I’m settling on Frostbolt. I want there to be some flexibility in my early removal as far as damage output goes, and I think having a 3 damage option before Fireball comes online is important. Also being able to hit face for lethal or even just freeze their weapon for a turn can be worthwhile.

Dragons:
2x (4) Twilight Drake
2x (5) Big Ol’ Whelp
1x (5) Malygos, Aspect of Magic
1x (9) Alexstrasza
1x (10) Kalecgos

7 Dragons seems to be the sweet spot. The only real debate here is if Whelps or Cobalt Spellkin are better in the (5) slot. Personally, I think while almost all of Mage’s (1) spells are good, the extra 2 points of attack and drawing a card from my own deck are more valuable. By the time I’ve weathered the early storm, I’m looking to turn up the pressure and making them respect my 5 drop counts for a lot here. Malygos is surprisingly mediocre because usually I have better things to do in the mid game, but sometimes it’ll keep you alive in a pinch.

Big Swing Stuff:
1x (2) Astromancer Solarian
2x (6) Dragoncaster
1x (8) Deep Freeze
2x (8) Power of Creation
1x (10) Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron
1x (10) The Amazing Reno

Arcane Breath and Scalerider are good early game payoffs for running the dragon package, but Dragoncaster is the real deal. Stabilizing on (5), putting an absurd amount of stats on the board on (6), then attacking/Fireballing for tons of damage on (7) are how this deck ends games relatively quickly. Power of Creation is better in most situations just because of the flexibility, so I’m favoring it over Deep Freeze. Solarian Prime is an amazing play pretty much any time, she usually helps when behind and locks things up when ahead. Puzzle Box and Reno of course are great ways to get yourself out of sticky situations.

Tech/misc.:
1x (2) Acidic Swamp Ooze
2x (3) Arcane Intellect

Acidic Swamp Ooze is just a really good tech card right now, almost all of the top decks in the meta run weapons of some sort. The Arcane Intellects are the worst cards in the deck, frequently I never have time to play them or never have the need to. I’m thinking of swapping them out for some combination of Bloodmage Thalnos, Evocation, and Conjurer’s Calling.

Overall, this deck has really surpassed my expectations since usually decks I make myself don’t really do that well but it seems to be holding its ground in the D5 tier against all the try-hards. Solid early game defense, big mid game punch, and enough gas to keep going in a long slog.

AAECAc2xAgjFBIoHip4DwqEDjLYD4bYDjbsD3sQDC7sCqwSWBY0IoJsD+qwD7K8D8K8D57ADh7EDw7gDAA==

Promoted Pawn fucked around with this message at 07:25 on May 6, 2020

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Promoted Pawn posted:

So Highlander Mage has been bumming me out with all of its disappointing filler that lead up to payoff cards which simply don’t seem to do enough anymore so I decided to make a straight up simple Mage dragon control deck.

Removal Suite:
2x (1) Arcane Breath
2x (2) Frostbolt
2x (3) Scalerider
2x (3) Imprisoned Observer
2x (4) Fireball
2x (5) Rolling Fireball

I tried to key my cheap removal around 2 health for I think obvious reasons. Scalerider is loving bonkers right now and any dragon deck that isn’t running as many as possible is doing it wrong. Imprisoned Observer is great but with the slight caveat that if you just jam it out on turn 3 against an aggressive opponent who’s been developing well the first few turns then it’s probably going to be a turn too slow. One of my favorite plays with this deck is to coin out Scalerider on (2) then following up with Imprisoned Observer on (3). It’s almost game winning by itself against aggro/tempo decks. She’ll contest the board just enough to keep the opponent from punishing you too much for playing the Observer on curve.

I’ve been waffling back and forth between Ray of Frost and Frostbolt, but I think I’m settling on Frostbolt. I want there to be some flexibility in my early removal as far as damage output goes, and I think having a 3 damage option before Fireball comes online is important. Also being able to hit face for lethal or even just freeze their weapon for a turn can be worthwhile.

Dragons:
2x (4) Twilight Drake
2x (5) Big Ol’ Whelp
1x (5) Malygos, Aspect of Magic
1x (9) Alexstrasza
1x (10) Kalecgos

7 Dragons seems to be the sweet spot. The only real debate here is if Whelps or Cobalt Spellkin are better in the (5) slot. Personally, I think while almost all of Mage’s (1) spells are good, the extra 2 points of attack and drawing a card from my own deck are more valuable. By the time I’ve weathered the early storm, I’m looking to turn up the pressure and making them respect my 5 drop counts for a lot here. Malygos is surprisingly mediocre because usually I have better things to do in the mid game, but sometimes it’ll keep you alive in a pinch.

Big Swing Stuff:
1x (2) Astromancer Solarian
2x (6) Dragoncaster
1x (8) Deep Freeze
2x (8) Power of Creation
1x (10) Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron
1x (10) The Amazing Reno

Arcane Breath and Scalerider are good early game payoffs for running the dragon package, but Dragoncaster is the real deal. Stabilizing on (5), putting an absurd amount of stats on the board on (6), then attacking/Fireballing for tons of damage on (7) are how this deck ends games relatively quickly. Power of Creation is better in most situations just because of the flexibility, so I’m favoring it over Deep Freeze. Solarian Prime is an amazing play pretty much any time, she usually helps when behind and locks things up when ahead. Puzzle Box and Reno of course are great ways to get yourself out of sticky situations.

Tech/misc.:
1x (2) Acidic Swamp Ooze
2x (3) Arcane Intellect

Acidic Swamp Ooze is just a really good tech card right now, almost all of the top decks in the meta run weapons of some sort. The Arcane Intellects are the worst cards in the deck, frequently I never have time to play them or never have the need to. I’m thinking of swapping them out for some combination of Bloodmage Thalnos, Evocation, and Conjurer’s Calling.

Overall, this deck has really surpassed my expectations since usually decks I make myself don’t really do that well but it seems to be holding its ground in the D5 tier against all the try-hards. Solid early game defense, big mid game punch, and enough gas to keep going in a long slog.

AAECAc2xAgjFBIoHip4DwqEDjLYD4bYDjbsD3sQDC7sCqwSWBY0IoJsD+qwD7K8D8K8D57ADh7EDw7gDAA==

I like this post. Dragon mag was my pre-rotation deck, but I swapped to tryout spell mage. Good to s imprisoned observer in a deck.
My question is, what about the explorer dragon? Not necessary to get more dragons with a kinda soft taunt?

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

Goddamn, I can't believe it but this is super cool. Usually hunter is boring and just face and whatnot, but this one feels so much different. Like a late game hunter or something.

Been playing it for a bit now and not only is it fun, it works insane well, too. Stomping Resurrect priests even in late game is a very satisfying feeling. Biggest challenge so far were other hunters, almost anything else gets hosed sideways with this. It's complex, if offers variety, it's more than just face, it's probably the first hunter deck I really enjoy.

Time to level this class to 60, because it should mean something that it's not already there despite me playing this game for so long.

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

O'er the sea from the north
there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow
The biggest yogg box low roll has rotated out of standard now as well (myras) so I feel a lot better using it nowadays. Statistically so will it be good for the caster in any board state most of the time but you will usually remember the low rolls more.

feller
Jul 5, 2006

e: nm I need to not post before I fully wake up

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

HA! HA! NICE! WHAT A TOOL!
The thing about old yogg is that the power level is waaaay higher now in general. Clearing a board and summoning a few minions and drawing a card was absolutely devastating back then, you actually couldn't do it on 10 mana without yogg.

Jolly Jumbuck
Mar 14, 2006

No Wave posted:

The thing about old yogg is that the power level is waaaay higher now in general. Clearing a board and summoning a few minions and drawing a card was absolutely devastating back then, you actually couldn't do it on 10 mana without yogg.

Your avatar betrays that you're just a Yogg Saron cultist disseminating his propaganda.

Promoted Pawn
Jun 8, 2005

oops

Amoeba102 posted:

I like this post. Dragon mag was my pre-rotation deck, but I swapped to tryout spell mage. Good to s imprisoned observer in a deck.
My question is, what about the explorer dragon? Not necessary to get more dragons with a kinda soft taunt?

Spell damage +2 is nice, but a (4) is just too much for a 2/3 in my opinion. This deck already has plenty of value generators, if I’m spending (4) on a play I’d rather play a Twilight Drake.

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

I appreciate this week's tavern brawl being tongue in cheek about the unwashed hordes (myself included) liking "random" brawls.

Furious Lobster
Jun 17, 2006

Soiled Meat

Dr. Mantis Toboggan posted:

Hit Legend for the first time tonight (entered at rank 1614 on Americas)! Climbed from Platinum 10 to Legend with Highlander Hunter with the following deck:

### Highlander Hunter
# Class: Hunter
# Year of the Phoenix
#
# 1x (1) Blazing Battlemage
# 1x (1) Dwarven Sharpshooter
# 1x (1) Guardian Augmerchant
# 1x (1) Tracking
# 1x (2) Acidic Swamp Ooze
# 1x (2) Bonechewer Brawler
# 1x (2) Corrosive Breath
# 1x (2) Faerie Dragon
# 1x (2) Imprisoned Felmaw
# 1x (2) Scavenger's Ingenuity
# 1x (3) Animal Companion
# 1x (3) Desert Spear
# 1x (3) Diving Gryphon
# 1x (3) Kill Command
# 1x (3) Primordial Explorer
# 1x (3) Stormhammer
# 1x (3) Unleash the Hounds
# 1x (3) Zixor, Apex Predator
# 1x (4) Bone Wraith
# 1x (4) Dragonbane
# 1x (4) Evasive Feywing
# 1x (4) Maiev Shadowsong
# 1x (5) Big Ol' Whelp
# 1x (5) Rotnest Drake
# 1x (6) Veranus
# 1x (7) Dinotamer Brann
# 1x (7) Siamat
# 1x (9) Dragonqueen Alexstrasza
# 1x (10) Nagrand Slam
#
AAECAR8eqAK1A+EEigeXCNsJ/KMD5KQDpqUD8qUDhKcDiq0Di60Djq0D+a4D/K8D/q8Dh7AD57AD/7ADkbED2LIDr7cDg7kDorkD/7oD+7sD174D3r4D7b4DAAA=
#
# Generated by HDT - https://hsreplay.net

Notably, this version of the deck does not run the Phase Stalker/secret package. I never tried it, because I had lots of success with this one. I had a 78% win rate in 19 games with this version of the deck (replaced Frozen Shadoweaver with Ooze), and about a 65% win rate in 56 games before that.

Mulligan for a good early curve; the winrate is great when a 1-drop and/or Imprisoned Felmaw is in the mulligan. Obviously keep Zephrys. Keep Brann vs Priest (and maybe Mage). Ooze won me the first game I added it vs. a DH and was mostly useless the 18 games after that, so I guess it did its job as a tech card to win me that one random game. There are only two beasts, one of which (Zixor/Zixor Prime) can be tutored by the other (Diving Gryphon). Buffing Zixor Prime with Scavenger's Ingenuity feels extremely good, but it's also fine to Scavenger's on 2 or later to draw a big removal option.

This is a pretty fun deck; there are many swings between beatdown/control in some matchups, and you have to plan a few turns ahead. You will be going a face a lot more often than you think you would in many matchups.

Here are my stats from Platinum 10 to Legend. Smashed Priest and Mage as expected, but did not expect to smash Rogues this hard.

This deck looks really fun but it is not a cheap deck by any means. I've run into a few more people playing it though on ladder.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
Highlander decks by their nature always cost a ton of dust.

I love Flik'ing a combo hunter's stonetusk boar.

Cuntellectual fucked around with this message at 01:42 on May 7, 2020

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

Is there any deck in existence that uses Bulwark of Azzinoth?
I feel so sad that it's my first golden legendary draw in like, two expansions and no one ever uses it ever in any deck. :smith:

Jolly Jumbuck
Mar 14, 2006

Goons Are Great posted:

I feel so sad that it's my first golden legendary draw in like, two expansions and no one ever uses it ever in any deck. :smith:

I like shields and am a huge fan of it, but as this DH and lackey-heavy meta goes, there's too much pinging damage for it to be useful. I'd hold on to it though, it may end up being useful some day. I hope.

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

Goons Are Great posted:

Dane did a video where he went infinite in Wild with Bulwark, Dead Man's Hand, Upgrade and Wondrous Wand from Zizek's treasure chest

there aren't really any OTK decks about that do massive damage in one hit, plus there's a load of weapon hate around because of DH

L0cke17
Nov 29, 2013

Goons Are Great posted:

Yes, I have played against a fatigue warrior in wild that used it.

This is basically what they were playing, +/- a couple cards.

https://www.hearthpwn.com/decks/1335267-dmh

AAEBAQcG/ASRBp/TAsC5A+2+A/nCAwxLigH4B/8H+wzGwwLfxAKOzgKb8wLyqAPosAO4uQMA

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

...Who?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

wtf I've no idea how I did that

Marin the Fox is who I meant