Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Otteration posted:

Do Sarah and Tony have any kind of real world relationship/friendship? I have no idea, but it seems like the way he's playing atm he might not care. She seemed more worried about the $2 mil the other day when she was shown to be pissed at him, so whatever; if he's seen to send her off, there could be fun jury angst though.

[The reality is a jury of winners probably understands that whatever it takes to win is acceptable. But then again...$2 mil....]

There's gotta be at least somewhat of a friendship between Sarah and Tony. 2 cops, 3 seasons of Survivor, this is the 2nd where they have been an active alliance.

Also any doubt with their relationship should be relatively clear from the last tribal, where Tony just openly asked Sarah if she felt safe and she told him yes and not to play the idol on her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freeman
Aug 14, 2018
Kaoh Rong just felt like the production was upset that Aubry didn't win so they made Michelle's game look weaker than it really was.

Michelle has like no chance against Tony and probably against Jeremy too but everybody else in the game I can see her beating.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

The problem with Michelle's win (and really any social game winners) is that they never show enough of the camp life or the players just socializing and being nice. So then when the jury votes for Michelle because all think they are friends, there's no story line to really make it work unless they all of a sudden do a segment every week of camp life and Michelle just being cool to everyone.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Not wanting your game to come down to a coinflip, yeah

It's obviously a desperation move. Probably better not to have it than to have anyone know you have any kind of advantage

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Arts and crafts time!

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Not counting the "off days"

You work harder I work smarter, to your face. lmfao Tony what the gently caress

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.

Zesty posted:

Now that we're fairly far past Kaoh Rong, only 4 interesting people came out of it. Tai, Debbie, Michelle, Aubry. In that order. Nick's okay too but only on podcasts.

It sure had some wackos on it. Jennifer Lanzetti, Anna Khait, and super unlikable bullies Kyle Jason and Scot Pollard.

the gently caress is this Cydney erasure?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

bodybuilding.com

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

oof :smith:

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

...what is Denise's plan. Why was she okay with Nick.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
lol Denise

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

Lone Goat posted:

I used to be think this too but Aubrey's last season (and post season interview) got me to get over it.

Yeah, her most recent appearance wasn't anything to champion. Didn't see her interviews so not sure what yall mean there.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
hahaha ben's super obvious attempt to sow mistrust immediately failing is hilarious.

Ugh, Two Cops + Ben is a lot of hate magnet in one place.

Deceptive
Dec 27, 2012
Who can I beat? Cuts to Ben.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Wow, tribal already? Half hour tribal today must be some hot whispers action.

freeman
Aug 14, 2018
Tony's name not even mentioned

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Khanstant posted:

We might get tribal + return challenge right away?

"Why isn't Denise in on the plan against the cops" is last week's "why isn't Jeremy in on the plan against the cops"

pokeyman
Nov 26, 2006

That elephant ate my entire platoon.

Khanstant posted:

Presumably we're doing two tribals and one Edge challenge that twinnie is sure to win.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Tony: Which _soldiers_ we'll be marching with lol. Way to telegraph that alliance, surprised jeff didnt say anything

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
what the gently caress was Ben's walk up those stairs

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Khanstant posted:

Double episode, formats change a few minutes :)

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

I let you know me, see me. I gave you a rare gift, but you didn't want it.

Something's fucky...

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

OMG Jeremy's face

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

lmao Jeremy

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Can i keep it?

worth a shot I guess

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
drat, I am not surprised. Just dissapointed. Hope Michelle or Denise win because gently caress these other dingi.

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

The Bloop posted:

worth a shot I guess

Always.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

This is wonderful

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Chew his loving dick off Michelle

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
Michele lighting up Nick is good

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Nick is such a weenie haha

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Is Sarah really so stupid to not see that nobody is going to think she's running the show over Tony? If they both end up at final 4, it's Tony, whether or not you think thats the right call, 100% in cop v cop the male cop will be seen as the move master.

Deceptive
Dec 27, 2012
If Michelle wins immunity I think Nick is going home. He probably should play this on Michelle.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
Natalie will be able to just buy her way to the end of the battleback.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Also Sara getting hyper offended by Michelle other kind of gives me some vague deja vu where Sara would be way quicker to turn against women on her tribes than dudes. but my memory aint good so maybe im just blurring together a lot of

also, what was Nick's plan to the end? He never seemed to answer Michelle's question there, so I'm guessing he thinks he can wedge into the militarized cop alliance?

freeman
Aug 14, 2018

Khanstant posted:

Is Sarah really so stupid to not see that nobody is going to think she's running the show over Tony? If they both end up at final 4, it's Tony, whether or not you think thats the right call, 100% in cop v cop the male cop will be seen as the move master.

She made a comment about how his social game was poor right before he hustled multiple alliances out of immunity tokens so he could win another immunity. He has been the move master for most of the merge.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?

Khanstant posted:

Also Sara getting hyper offended by Michelle other kind of gives me some vague deja vu where Sara would be way quicker to turn against women on her tribes than dudes. but my memory aint good so maybe im just blurring together a lot of

no she definitely teams up with the dudes more

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Khanstant posted:

I could see Sarah thinking Tony has burned too many and the jury would flip it to her... but I think shes from Iowa so shes probably dumb too.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Like, Tony voted out Sophie to weaken Sarah, and she hasn't done anything of the sort to weaken him. It's very clear who the jury will reward between the two, and she knows about him knifing Sophie!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

YOU DONT PLAY THAT ON TONY???