Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

no one was wearing masks. at least 20% of shoppers were over 50

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Bar Ran Dun posted:

you fuckin goons

something to consider.

balkinIzation is a possibility.

sacrificing the weak, poor and old is a possibility.

consider multiple possible future scenarios and that each might have a chance of happening.

What if we consider that things will be mostly the same tho

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

do not go to wal-mart. dead inside

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

9/11 could have been easily normalized, just lost a few office buildings and some firefighters, nothing to worry about
it was normalized the moment the US decided that families of the victims can't sue saudi arabia for causing 9/11

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

doin fluid dynamics simulations in my head when some maskless goon walks by me, doin monte carlo simulations in my head before i post. covid using up all my brainpower.

What is viral infection if not the statistical dance of death in the cellular gas we call a body

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
No one gives a gently caress about old people in America

Nursing homes are mostly concentration camps

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

it was normalized the moment the US decided that families of the victims can't sue saudi arabia for causing 9/11

it's real weird that people don't really understand the link between SA and 9/11. I guess people don't even really know the different countries in the middle east because dumbass shows like "west wing" smooth everyone's brains with made up middle eastern countries that are basically the indians in a 1950s cowboy movie

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators
At least this dumb rear end pandemic has taught me the joys of hydroponics

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Admiral Ray posted:

What is viral infection if not the statistical dance of death in the cellular gas we call a body

we should turn more to nate silver because he understands the nature of the beast

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

what kind of lamps are those?

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Marzzle posted:

oh word? that sounds like the perfect time

orange sky
May 7, 2007

so now people are just shooting employees everywhere

cool, that's cool and normal

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

fosborb posted:

oh word? that sounds like the perfect time

no no, like I went and a woman was vomiting and roni'ing out right there in front of me. it was like I was inside contagion

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

Marzzle posted:

what kind of lamps are those?

2x Aceple Two Head Gooseneck 60W Floor lamps.

Everything seems to love them because holy crap it makes gigantic piles of leafy greens in no time. Tomatoes and zucchinis will be arriving soon.

orange sky
May 7, 2007

lmao wearing kkk hoods to the store amazing

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

shovelbum posted:

concentration camps if the loved ones back home still had to pay rent on their behalf

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

2x Aceple Two Head Gooseneck 60W Floor lamps.

Everything seems to love them because holy crap it makes gigantic piles of leafy greens in no time. Tomatoes and zucchinis will be arriving soon.

are you running like, T5 fluorescent bulbs in them? what's their color temp? warm or like, is it just the white balance loving with the colors?

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

shovelbum posted:

the entire united states is basically a concentration camp now

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

orange sky posted:

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

BeefThief posted:

the entire united states is basically a concentration camp now

if you're poor but like it was prob that way before anyhow

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

Marzzle posted:

are you running like, T5 fluorescent bulbs in them? what's their color temp? warm or like, is it just the white balance loving with the colors?

They're pretty warm (full spectrum w/ a strong ~630nm peak) I just think my phone camera has no idea how to deal with the white balancing.

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

like even NPR type stuff is having a hard time reconciling with what's obviously literal class warfare happening and there's casualties and factions and everything. of course they still have time to hijack a whole time slot with landlords being huge babies about muh muh muh lost revenues

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

They're pretty warm (full spectrum w/ a strong ~630nm peak) I just think my phone camera has no idea how to deal with the white balancing.

do you supplement outside light like, in the day? they look like they're doing really well!

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

Marzzle posted:

do you supplement outside light like, in the day? they look like they're doing really well!

No, they get a little bit of incidental sunlight in the early afternoon but it's otherwise shady here. Both this and my aerogarden have really blown me away with how good of a job they do, and I don't really have any previous gardening experience at all.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

sick nugs fam

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

doin fluid dynamics simulations in my head when some maskless goon walks by me, doin monte carlo simulations in my head before i post. covid using up all my brainpower.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/RedwallFeasts/status/1258198319500836866?s=19

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

orange sky posted:

remember a hundred years ago when they wanted these employees to return to work because they cared sooooo much about them

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Marzzle posted:

like even NPR type stuff is having a hard time reconciling with what's obviously literal class warfare happening and there's casualties and factions and everything. of course they still have time to hijack a whole time slot with landlords being huge babies about muh muh muh lost revenues

i turned on NPR today in the car for "THE WORLD" and ive never heard a group of people so far up their own assholes.

they were casually discussing and questioning the most absolutely mentally ill bonkers Trump quotes as if they weren't utter mental illness.

They are beyond lost.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Chinatown posted:

i turned on NPR today in the car for "THE WORLD" and ive never heard a group of people so far up their own assholes.

they were casually discussing and questioning the most absolutely mentally ill bonkers Trump quotes as if they weren't utter mental illness.

They are beyond lost.

We do that too but we're all mentally ill af it's the mad fuckin tea party in cspam

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."

neutral milf hotel posted:

lol trump is a number truther after all

Its gonna own when he starts believing in crisis actors

It will own even more when he wins despite that

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Chinatown posted:

They are beyond lost.

this has been NPR for the last 4 years. "this is nina totenberg and with us is a Lanyard DC Think Tank Talking Head to discuss trumps latest tweet. so david, what do you think of this? what did the president mean by "KILL ALL ILLEGALS?". well nina that's a great question, you see.. *lets out a 45 minute long fart*"

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Korean Boomhauer posted:

remember a hundred years ago when they wanted these employees to return to work because they cared sooooo much about them

JainDoh
Nov 5, 2002

r e d w a l l

Paradoxish
Dec 19, 2003

Will you stop going crazy in there?

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

This is awesome and I'm super jelly.

We have tons of seedlings under grow lights downstairs, but the weather refuses to cooperate so all the sweet raised bed planters I built a few months ago are just sitting unused outside. You're making me wish I tried out hydroponics this year instead of just expanding our garden.

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Xaris posted:

this has been NPR for the last 4 years. "this is nina totenberg and with us is a Lanyard DC Think Tank Talking Head to discuss trumps latest tweet. so david, what do you think of this? what did the president mean by "KILL ALL ILLEGALS?". well nina that's a great question, you see.. *lets out a 45 minute long fart*"

I honestly think they're just trying to keep the nation calm as it's clearly falling the gently caress apart

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Marzzle posted:

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

drat, CoronaVirus causes complications that can lead to losing limbs through amputation:

https://twitter.com/RushReads/status/1258028883070214145

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

I wonder if my apartment complex would be angry if I tried to set up hydroponics on my balcony. Like the cool kind with the fish making GBS threads.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

I'M CONCERNED ABOUT A NUMBER OF THINGS
When the Lamb broke the fifth seal, I heard the voice of the fifth living creature saying, "Come, fastly." I looked, and behold, an orange horse; and he who sat on it had the name Donald; and Dunning and Kruger were following with him. Authority was given to them over the chuds, to incite with Twitter and with Fox News and with pestilence and by the wild liberals of the earth.