Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Amazing that you can lose limbs and get all sorts of hosed up due to CoronaVirus. Our punishment for making more than 1 iron man film indeed, lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
https://mobile.twitter.com/alexbbobe/status/1256616154518433793

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
imagine OC without going to dumsers just shaking mdh

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

https://twitter.com/Sci_Phile/status/1258490464166203397

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

like there's still thousands and thousands of unresolved cases, the gently caress do you think is gonna happen especially if you're not enforcing the stay at home order and not really contact tracing and not retesting people who were confirmed to have it

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
unresolved means unsolved means not anyone's problem duh

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

snoo posted:

like there's still thousands and thousands of unresolved cases, the gently caress do you think is gonna happen especially if you're not enforcing the stay at home order and not really contact tracing and not retesting people who were confirmed to have it

it becomes a shameful endemic for poors, the rich social distance without admitting they are, and its like TB, its everywhere but unless u work in a prison or hospital you may not even know it exists

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

American Protestantism at its best: hey we went through all the motions, it’s over now

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

and I was a germophobe BEFORE this happened :whitewater:

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

snoo posted:

theres a reason it says in god we trust on the money jESUS TAKE THE FUCKIN WHEEL

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

I'm in a weird standstill with my unemployment claim because I applied nearly a month ago, shortly before maryland rolled out their new unemployment system. and I haven't been able to submit a weekly cert for the last two weeks (it just doesn't show up as available to do) and I just

?????

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

a helpful bear posted:

he got scared after trump attacked him briefly lol

I'm no political pundit but based on what I've seen of Republicans it seems weird to be that these politicians always back down when Trump attacks them. Doesn't it make more sense to go on tv and be like "gently caress you, gently caress you Donald, suck my dick, I'll loving kick your rear end if you come to my state you bitch." wouldn't they just instantly make you their new president?

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
feeding my neighbors into the grinder because i can work from home but dont realize that once they are ground up im next into the shredder to own the libs

TheLemonOfIchabod
Aug 26, 2008
Mexico’s death curve looking bad

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I'm no political pundit but based on what I've seen of Republicans it seems weird to be that these politicians always back down when Trump attacks them. Doesn't it make more sense to go on tv and be like "gently caress you, gently caress you Donald, suck my dick, I'll loving kick your rear end if you come to my state you bitch." wouldn't they just instantly make you their new president?

Agree. Not sure what they are thinking beyond they don't think they can keep up? He's pretty good at the bully poo poo but he's also ancient and his mind is melting.

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
https://twitter.com/chrissyteigen/status/1257812538038734849?s=21

Malcolm XML
Aug 8, 2009

I always knew it would end like this.
why hasn't FL had a surge in deaths? I'm baffled here

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

imagine this thread a month from now

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Malcolm XML posted:

lol wasn't there some story about how they're being told to actively surpress case numbers

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
yeah Florida ordered health sept not to release numbers

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Malcolm XML posted:

how hasn't the US in general been overwhelmed like Italty/Spain?

Malcolm XML
Aug 8, 2009

I always knew it would end like this.
u can't really hide deaths and funeral home surges

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Malcolm XML posted:

fairly sure FL is suppressing reporting or maybe we lucked out and the heat is lowering the R0 and we'll be stuck with 10,000 years of chud governance

Lady Militant
Apr 8, 2020

The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of class struggles.

Malcolm XML posted:

disney goofy voice h'yuk there tryin' to cover up gross negligence h'yuk

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

snoo posted:

It's going to go down obviously. 30k new cases and 2k deaths a day is clearly the peak, and we can only go down from here. I can tell it is the peak because my hair is long, I am bored, and the constitution says you can't do this to me.

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators
climbing back onto my hill to shout about how most outdoor activities do not readily allow covid transmission

Charun
Feb 8, 2003

haha bigpeeler. havent thought of him for years

reminder to stay inside if you can, even if things are opening up

when spread is growing fast, it'll overshoot herd immunity and you're much more likely to catch it

realgoodcovidtracker.com

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Like okay, the worst thing is when it's spread without anyone knowing in an extremely metro area with very social practicies. So yeah Italy and New York got decimated. Old people living in suburb hell months after a pandemic was declared is like the antithesis of that. As long as they don't let the gardener sneeze on them I'm afraid the villages are immune.

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

kater posted:

Like okay, the worst thing is when it's spread without anyone knowing in an extremely metro area with very social practicies. So yeah Italy and New York got decimated. Old people living in suburb hell months after a pandemic was declared is like the antithesis of that. As long as they don't let the gardener sneeze on them I'm afraid the villages are immune.

I'm pretty sure old rich boomers in Florida eat out for every meal in cramped buffets where they are all just shouting and spitting everywhere and they also have just a poo poo load of orgies.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

CODChimera posted:

how hasn't the US in general been overwhelmed like Italty/Spain?

it's a big country and most places dont see a lot of international travel

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
aint no one flying in to Butte with the coronavirus

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators
let churches, gyms, and salons open up and the US will get owned. give it a few weeks.

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

have some corona jamz:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVdQC4uEPaQ

Charun
Feb 8, 2003

On a personal note this thing has really broken me. I quit my job at the beginning of April as the stress of the job (IT MSP - had to track every minute of my day to bill to customers) plus the stress of all this really set off my depression and anxiety and I could not focus while WFH.

Starting to get better, though the american genocide is still crack pinging me every day. This thread is def a catharsis

HycoCam
Jul 14, 2016

You should have backed Transverse!

Malcolm XML posted:

See if you can buy a sympathy card anywhere in Florida... They appear to be sold out every where you look in Indian River County.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Florida will have an absoltely insane case/death rate but its going to be a slow burn. Comparing it to NY is apples to oranges horseshit. If you had floridians all taking underground transit and living 6 stories high it would be a (quicker) bloodbath.

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

i can't even go out without this nonsense happening

#coronavirus

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Chinatown posted:

Florida will have an absoltely insane case/death rate but its going to be a slow burn. Comparing it to NY is apples to oranges horseshit. If you had floridians all taking underground transit and living 6 stories high it would be a (quicker) bloodbath.

this

population density is easily the biggest thing that determines how quickly this spreads and outside of miami florida is spread out as gently caress so i wouldn't expect nyc numbers there

that said a hell of a lot of chud boomers are gonna die there which owns and lol if you think it doesn't

what doesn't own is that those chud boomers will take a lot of minority wage slaves with them

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

SKULL.GIF posted:

this is a really bad way to do a scam/murder, lots of traceback information and all, so I'd lean towards "probably not" on that front

agreed on the rest

Most people are bad at murder

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

https://open.spotify.com/album/3a9g6ueh2eVIYGTfmSoKkb?highlight=spotify:track:2Lt6XpDCo3xETDwWgvZJIY