Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

empty whippet box posted:

they would never tell us if pence or trump got it, not unless there was simply no way to hide it at all.

if trump caught it and survived, he would be bragging about it constantly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zberan Madowinty
Dec 7, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

yes yes yes yes eysyyyyyssssssss soak through the entire white house like coffee on a napkin

Pence dies, then Trump is on death's door so they force his hand to sign the paper making someone truly heinous like Crenshaw or Cotton or Hawley vice president and then we get full fascism now instead of having to wait until 2024.

Or! Trump dies, Pence gets made president while he has an intubator down this throat, dies 6 hours later, Pelosi gets sworn in and the system collapses as Mitch McConnell insists Mike Pence's "truest wish" was to make Tom Cotton vice president, it goes to the Supreme Court, and Cotton gets put in as a retroactive VP and later a P for pure, unbridled insanity. Then we could have a complete breakdown as blue states refuse to accept an appointed president outside of the line of succession or some poo poo.

Really, the idea of a president and vice president dying in close proximity to one another is rife with cool ways for it to go down.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
Covid-19 turned on hard mode to prove its gamer status as a: bad enough dude to infect the president.

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

:cripes:

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

brugroffil posted:

Mayors of Lockport and Orland Park are crying about the phased approach. Mayor of Orland wants to open their dumb mall asap.

that's what those racists get for building their whole economy around retail.

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

GATES FOUNDATION posted:

is this in addition to katie miller

Damned it no

COVID-420
Apr 21, 2020

Natural cures they don't want you to know about.
i'm jewish and i placed an ancient Kabbalist hex on stephen miller for actively working to genocide the jewish ppl, cause wtf dude

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

empty whippet box posted:

"we found out someone has tested positive. see, this is why we shouldn't test people!"

this is literally how he thinks, yes.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Lacrosse posted:

It cracks me up that literally every thing that comes out of Trump's mouth is a lie, yet people believe that he's telling the truth about being a germophobe.

Things that are Trump Facts:

1)He’s disgusted by human bodies including his own

2)He is scared of germs but doesn’t understand germ theory even a little bit

3)One time a guy fell and hurt himself very badly and Trump became very upset about how rude and gross the man was to bleed on the floor

4)He eats so much fast food not just because he has a child’s palette but also because he thinks it’s the safest food

5)He refuses to wear a mask both because he is terrified of even the reminder of sickness but also because he would get very obvious makeup stains on the mask

6)He thinks the body is like a battery with a finite amount of energy and exercise uses up this non renewable energy

7)Reports about him being constantly terrified and enraged at the thought of getting the roni are true, he’s deffo flipping out rn

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Vox Nihili posted:

How quickly we forget the youth blood harvesting start-ups.

yeah the rich were harvesting blood for use before the pandemic, I'm pretty sure at least some are trying to harvest antibodies. Probably isn't working yet, but someone has to be grifting off the idea.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

somnambulist posted:

if anti-vaxxers think our immune system fights off literally anything which is why we don’t need vaccines, why don’t they believe our immune system can fight off the “negative effects” of vaccines?

Nah, most of them know that their children can still die of diseases, they just earnestly believe that they're better off dead than autistic.

Or, perhaps more accurately, they would rather be the parent of a dead child than an autistic one.

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

Spergin Morlock posted:

Stephen Miller is also Jewish.

Reminder that his rabbi publically rebuked him

post COVID
Mar 5, 2007

free college, free healthcare, free Shmurda

i work with an older soviet scientist who was an adult for the collapse of the USSR. he has some excellent opinions, including 'you'd have to be an idiot to think epstein killed himself', 'i'm no longer registered as a democrat after 2016' and 'gently caress joe biden.' looking forward to getting his advice on our imminent societal collapse.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

https://twitter.com/LJSelsky/status/1258806120707170310

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

B-Rock452 posted:

Reminder that his rabbi publically rebuked him

and some of his family lol

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Gringostar posted:

i'm ok with this provided miller dies

miller is 35

COVID-420
Apr 21, 2020

Trump Fact

8) He is CRAZY paranoid that people are intentionally trying to give him the virus (especially journalists). He's too dumb to think you can get it "naturally" (i think everything is part of some divine personal plan for trumpists, they're too narcissistic to think the world doesn't revolve around them) so it must be a conspiracy against him

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
https://twitter.com/EmilyGorcenski/status/1258864517406240769?s=20

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Can I ask ya somethin', Padre? When I was kickin' your ass back there... you get a little wood?

Atrocious Joe posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYZIU1uIS2w
lol if I wasn't lazy I'd edit this speech over the escalator video

That movie owns

COVID-420
Apr 21, 2020

if anybody is like "HOW CAN BE A NAZI BUT JEWISH" i get it i really do but its actually really easy

being jewish doesnt actually mean anything for how your brain works, its just a label

and being a nazi isn't about loving aryans and hating olive skinned jewish ppl, it's about loving cruelty. it's about loving the boot on the face. that's miller.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

cops must be getting sad

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

facetoucher cat posted:

They Live's fight scene is amazing! Others I like of his are In the Mouth of Madness and Big Trouble in Little China.

Follow https://twitter.com/uespiiiiii

https://twitter.com/uespiiiiii/status/1258733335381065729?s=20

it's SFW -ish

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

COVID-420 posted:

if anybody is like "HOW CAN BE A NAZI BUT JEWISH" i get it i really do but its actually really easy

being jewish doesnt actually mean anything for how your brain works, its just a label

and being a nazi isn't about loving aryans and hating olive skinned jewish ppl, it's about loving cruelty. it's about loving the boot on the face. that's miller.

some people think being german is required to be a nazi

some people think being not jewish is required to be a nazi

turns out nothing matters and anyone can be one

wolfs
Jul 17, 2001

posted by squid gang

Slippery Nipple posted:

i work with an older soviet scientist who was an adult for the collapse of the USSR. he has some excellent opinions, including 'you'd have to be an idiot to think epstein killed himself', 'i'm no longer registered as a democrat after 2016' and 'gently caress joe biden.' looking forward to getting his advice on our imminent societal collapse.

send him some of the talks Dmitri Orlov has done and see how on base that stuff is

Zberan Madowinty
Dec 7, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

COVID-420 posted:

Holocaust survivors are widely hated in Israel, being Jewish doesn't protect you from hating Jews.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

All this stuff opening back up is insane; it feels like the governments/companies/etc are gaslighting us or something. Like literally nothing has changed, cases still increasing linearly like they were when the quarantine first began, and they're just randomly choosing to re-open. What the gently caress do they think is going to happen?

Hopefully cases shooting up against in 2+ weeks causes some sort of reevaluation.

Also this is with most of the US epidemic so far happening under quarantine. I have a feeling that the switch from exponential growth to linear growth might return to the former now that things are opening up.

Ytlaya has issued a correction as of 22:13 on May 8, 2020

rump buttman
Feb 14, 2018

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

fake news

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Flesh Forge posted:

miller is 35

corona doesn't give a poo poo about your age

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Zberan Madowinty posted:

yes yes yes yes eysyyyyyssssssss soak through the entire white house like coffee on a napkin

Pence dies, then Trump is on death's door so they force his hand to sign the paper making someone truly heinous like Crenshaw or Cotton or Hawley vice president and then we get full fascism now instead of having to wait until 2024.

Or! Trump dies, Pence gets made president while he has an intubator down this throat, dies 6 hours later, Pelosi gets sworn in and the system collapses as Mitch McConnell insists Mike Pence's "truest wish" was to make Tom Cotton vice president, it goes to the Supreme Court, and Cotton gets put in as a retroactive VP and later a P for pure, unbridled insanity. Then we could have a complete breakdown as blue states refuse to accept an appointed president outside of the line of succession or some poo poo.

Really, the idea of a president and vice president dying in close proximity to one another is rife with cool ways for it to go down.

If Pence dies his replacement still has to be confirmed by congress iirc, so we will get the added bonus of Crenshaw or Cotton or Hawley being confirmed by Pelosi in the spirit of bipartisanship

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
The Karen Christensen twitter story rings true to me. I have a friend who is a teacher and she teaches underprivileged black and Latino kids in a very poor school district and loves them. Her husband is a MAGA who always talks about deporting Latino kids and she complains about him on the phone to me in his presence.

Coatlicue
Sep 14, 2012

it doesn't matter
how fast or how far,
you're still runnin' like a fool
Lmao like Trump would replace Pence with anyone but Jared or Ivanka

Zberan Madowinty
Dec 7, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ytlaya posted:

All this stuff opening back up is insane; it feels like the governments/companies/etc are gaslighting us or something. Like literally nothing has changed, cases still increasing linearly like they were when the quarantine first began, and they're just randomly choosing to re-open. What the gently caress do they think is going to happen?

Hopefully cases shooting up against in 2+ weeks causes some sort of reevaluation.

Also this is with most of the US epidemic so far happening under quarantine. I have a feeling that the switch from exponential growth to linear growth might return to the former now that things are opening up.

Remember how the shutdown was so we could get testing centers and contact tracing protocols in place everywhere? You could just go on a website and find where your nearest testing center was and go there without infecting anyone or endangering yourself?

I just got a letter in the mail from my city saying "If you have severe symptoms, go to the emergency room" Just lol.

More fun stuff in the mail: a kletter from my insurance company saying "Reminder! Any COVID-19 testing is only free until May 31" lolol

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
did nubmer go up today? is it over? time to go hit up the local 'bees

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

i hate the idea of hero status bc it irritates normal ppl who get made into "heroes" and makes chud "heroes" insufferable and is otherwise just a non thing and bullshit instead of paying ppl more

but lol at hating doctors and nurses

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

Feldegast42 posted:

If Pence dies his replacement still has to be confirmed by congress iirc, so we will get the added bonus of Crenshaw or Cotton or Hawley being confirmed by Pelosi in the spirit of bipartisanship

I checked this at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-fifth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

and yep, has to be confirmed by both chambers. That's intriguing

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Steve Yun posted:

The Karen Christensen twitter story rings true to me. I have a friend who is a teacher and she teaches underprivileged black and Latino kids in a very poor school district and loves them. Her husband is a MAGA who always talks about deporting Latino kids and she complains about him on the phone to me in his presence.

Lol that friend should loving :sever: before her husband calls ICE on her own students

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Feldegast42 posted:

Does a replacement VP go through the order of succession, or does Trumo just get to pick whoever just sucked his dick?

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Zberan Madowinty posted:

Holocaust survivors are widely hated in Israel, being Jewish doesn't protect you from hating Jews.

yeah whats the deal, hate em for being weak and for being assimilated right, ghettos, "slave language" yiddish vs the chad settling palestine and reviving hebrew?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

Iron Crowned posted:

Does a replacement VP go through the order of succession, or does Trumo just get to pick whoever just sucked his dick?

the latter