Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

https://www.twitch.tv/trueanon/clip/BlindingCaringFriesTBTacoRight

the true anon twitch streams are some incredible poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

:prepop:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

dead and we never knew it

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

someone mentioned a civil war game to matt and he seemed interested, i think historical wargames would be up his alley

he should try total war napoleon probably since he loves the history involved and total war tries to keep the meta ingame to how it's describe in history so all the tactics he read about should work

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

the mueller she wrote podcast host is being sued by a former co-host because she's allegedly been withholding an equitable cut of the patreon money (or whatever) and ticket/merch sales.

also when the mueller report actually dropped last year there was a story about how the fans of the show had been sending these distraught emails to the hosts saying they felt like self-harming and were ideating because russiagate turned out to be a big pile of crap lol

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Percelus posted:

someone mentioned a civil war game to matt and he seemed interested, i think historical wargames would be up his alley

he should try total war napoleon probably since he loves the history involved and total war tries to keep the meta ingame to how it's describe in history so all the tactics he read about should work

Matt play Dynasty Warriors

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

And the McElboys sign off on their pod with "kiss your dad square on the lips"...makes u think...

The Ultimate Doge
May 1, 2019

by Nyc_Tattoo

tinstaach posted:

And the McElboys sign off on their pod with "kiss your dad square on the lips"...makes u think...

That's disturbing because they probably really mean it

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Gripweed posted:

Matt play Dynasty Warriors

Matt will only play games where his appearance would be considered stately

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

MizPiz posted:

Matt will only play games where his appearance would be considered stately

This is the definition of stately

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

warring stately

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

gh0stpinballa posted:

the mueller she wrote podcast host is being sued by a former co-host because she's allegedly been withholding an equitable cut of the patreon money (or whatever) and ticket/merch sales.

also when the mueller report actually dropped last year there was a story about how the fans of the show had been sending these distraught emails to the hosts saying they felt like self-harming and were ideating because russiagate turned out to be a big pile of crap lol

What time was it in Moscow's timezone when she filed the lawsuit? :smugdog:

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

tinstaach posted:

the Being Gay With Your Dad summit will make peace between the podcasting empires

Serf
May 5, 2011

still not as awkward as the time the one brother roleplayed an interracial gay relationship with the other brother

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Serf posted:

still not as awkward as the time the one brother roleplayed an interracial gay relationship with the other brother

lol

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Dynasty Warriors... Gundam. :getin:

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

MonsieurChoc posted:

Dynasty Warriors... Gundam. :getin:

Gihren's Greed

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

If only an english translation existed.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

neon genesis pokemon when???

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

T-man posted:

neon genesis pokemon when???

Are you thinking of Nobunaga x Pokemon?

Trabandiumium
Feb 20, 2010

Gripweed posted:

This is the definition of stately

the People's dictator

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Trabandiumium posted:

the People's dictator

stav dont cultural appropriate!!!

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Gripweed posted:

Are you thinking of Nobunaga x Pokemon?

I bought that game when I came out and lost the goddamn cart! :argh:

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Siljmonster posted:

stav dont cultural appropriate!!!

can stav grow a beard??

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe

Dr. Killjoy posted:

Nick Mullen has repeatedly asserted that the virus works under the same principles of the Futurama killbots, that under statistical/epidemiological forecasts it has to infect a certain number of people, can someone who is good at science explain what the gently caress he’s talking about?

Nick is a high school dropout.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Arcteryx Anarchist posted:

Nick is a high school dropout.

*stav laugh*

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

MonsieurChoc posted:

I bought that game when I came out

That's an unusual way to mark the occasion, but good for you!

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

nick is funny and is right about a comedian's skill to be funny is independent of anything else too bad he doesn't realize the only things he is competent in besides comedy are woodworking, video games and working out

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Gripweed posted:

That's an unusual way to mark the occasion, but good for you!

Lol, typo.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

https://twitter.com/GarbageApe/status/1259144638029615105?s=20

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

i remain in awe that Council of Dads is a real show and not a wkuk sketch, everything about it is a perfect caricature of the kind of show it is

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

me, shouting at my gf opening the door: DONT COME IN IM BEING SINGLE IN HERE

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

the slap sounds interesting i guess but imo zachary quinto should have telepathically cut off the top of the kids skull and then read his brain matter to figure how to be a breast fed tantrum throwing brat

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

lol

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

One of us has got to listen to it

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

Percelus posted:

i wish matt would play Kaiserreich again with someone who actually knows how to play Hearts of Iron 4

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

Gripweed posted:

One of us has got to listen to it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

My Maoist landlord podcast doesn't have any listeners.