Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l28yMjgqaQI&t=4s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

Thoguh posted:

That Plandemic video was heroin for chuds.

link that poo poo, they took it off the Youtube

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Aino Minako posted:

mods change cumshitters’ name to covidshitter

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

rump buttman posted:

why does the curve go down when the data does not

the multicolored curves are the daily case growth rates, which are decreasing. the data points are cumulative cases which of course always increase. the bottom one seems to be deaths per day

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

:siren: FOUR MILLION CASES! :siren:

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

We're all going to die

lol

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Der Meister posted:

some people think being german is required to be a nazi

some people think being not jewish is required to be a nazi

turns out nothing matters and anyone can be one

reading this in Taiki Waititi's exuberant German accent

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

I love how it just totally makes sense to everyone right now to just turn the line down and slam it into zero starting at the day the prediction is made, every single time, and it's always wrong every single time and they just keep doing it

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
opm said federal govt gonna reopen in line with national guidelines to “Open Up America Again”

lol

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

SKULL.GIF posted:

:siren: FOUR MILLION CASES! :siren:

world wide right?

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

slave to my cravings posted:

opm said federal govt gonna reopen in line with national guidelines to “Open Up America Again”

lol

hell that means they're staying in a lot longer than most states, who are completely ignoring criteria like "under r=1 for 14 consecutive days"

ChristsDickWorship
Dec 7, 2004

Annihilate your demons

empty whippet box posted:

I love how it just totally makes sense to everyone right now to just turn the line down and slam it into zero starting at the day the prediction is made, every single time, and it's always wrong every single time and they just keep doing it

that and how its perfectly normal for half the real world data to be at the upper limits of the margin of error

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Tate Reeves extended the MS "safer at home" order for another two weeks, pretty surprised tbh. I expected him to sign an executive order stating that anyone who did not patronize an applebee's within 7 days would be shot, but maybe he'd rather not have 100,000 deaths in his state

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/Tennessean/status/1258883894117634048

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

CNN showed a pic of miller's wife talking to the press yesterday

she wasn't wearing a mask lol

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
the real sad trhing is california is like the one state doing it's best. county-lockdown early like march 9th and state-wide a few days later. mandatory masks came a bit later. generally less chuds and even the marin shitlibs and bloomberg boomer types are going along. lots of wide-testing now in many places.

it's been pretty hot as hell

and cases are still going up, albeit a bit slower but yeah. if that's the best that happens for over 2 months now.. well... texas and georgia and poo poo are absolutely hosed and i am so here for it :munch:

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/tedcruz/status/1258792234939494400

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/adubjose/status/1258837462505467906

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

goes away with our vaccine

jsut stop talking about it

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
lol remember when sailor was sleeping with miller's wife and they both got COVID-19

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Xaris posted:

the real sad trhing is california is like the one state doing it's best. county-lockdown early like march 9th and state-wide a few days later. mandatory masks came a bit later. generally less chuds and even the marin shitlibs and bloomberg boomer types are going along. lots of wide-testing now in many places.

and cases are still going up, albeit a bit slower but yeah. if that's the best that happens for over 2 months now.. well... texas and georgia and poo poo are absolutely hosed and i am so here for it :munch:

gonna be interesting to see if the low numbers hold as things start opening up. fingers crossed. :ca:

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

2DCAT posted:

lol remember when sailor was sleeping with miller's wife and they both got COVID-19

:eyepop:

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Steve Yun posted:

The Karen Christensen twitter story rings true to me. I have a friend who is a teacher and she teaches underprivileged black and Latino kids in a very poor school district and loves them. Her husband is a MAGA who always talks about deporting Latino kids and she complains about him on the phone to me in his presence.

Oh no I wasn’t saying it was fake because it’s unbelievable I’m saying it’s fake because it’s poorly written and reads fake as poo poo. Lots of those type of relationships exist, I don’t loving get how they work but they’re a real thing.

e: I mean I guess she could just be super bad at tweeting believably rip todd

Trixie Hardcore has issued a correction as of 23:29 on May 8, 2020

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
https://twitter.com/AP/status/1258885383053611008?s=20

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Is trump going to get this ?

please

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Xaris posted:

https://twitter.com/KTVU/status/1258841600744140800

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
man things gonna get spicy if the entire executive branch goes down with corona virus

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

pence and fat guy wouldn’t go down at the same time so the senate would get a replacement vp in before President pelosi

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

chud catnip

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

we are possibly very close to President Sean Hannity

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.

Hope they remember how principled he is when the evictions start and this rear end in a top hat hides behind, "just doing my job/upholding the law"

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/cd_hooks/status/1258887047080747009?s=20

everything is bigger in texas baybeee!!!! :texas::clint::texas:

Pump Jockey
Mar 15, 2019

i believe in love

Xaris posted:

I was onboard with CA’s plan until Gavin said today that we might rush right to stage 3 within a month. I’m high risk and we’re not supposed to go out until stage 4, so I hope we stay at stage 3 for a good long time. :ohdear:

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/cnnbrk/status/1258886208802996225

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

2DCAT posted:

this is canon

Innocuous
Mar 1, 2003

It's a strange world.

zegermans posted:

can you reinfect yourself by shooting your load straight into your mouth

:69snypa:

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Pump Jockey posted:

I was onboard with CA’s plan until Gavin said today that we might rush right to stage 3 within a month. I’m high risk and we’re not supposed to go out until stage 4, so I hope we stay at stage 3 for a good long time. :ohdear:

love to create big risk no very little reward

WorldsStongestNerd
Apr 28, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

euphronius posted:

pence and fat guy wouldn’t go down at the same time so the senate would get a replacement vp in before President pelosi

If Trump and Pence both died Pelosi would refuse to assume the presidency in the name of decorum. Chuds would riot and instead of putting down terrorism the democrats would cave.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MorrisBae
Jan 18, 2020

by Athanatos

The 700,000 Cases Club