Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

delkipuey
May 10, 2006
I eat cats.
Yeah i don't get the absolutes here, and it's really fuckin strange coming from a weed thread. 'The good poo poo' is 100% subjective. Maybe I don't want to do an art. Maybe I don't want to do a exercise. Maybe I just want to be almost terminally chill for a day. No need for rules in this regard.

e: gently caress, what a baby back bitch snipe. Do a weed how you want, goons, there are very few wrong ways.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
i ate a full spoon of the butter. i will see you in the great cosmos

Agrinja
Nov 30, 2013

Praise the Sun!

Total Clam

poverty goat posted:

If this were true nobody would eat it

Look if I wanted to be tired for 12 hours I'd just take a couple Benadryl.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
why use abv when there's plenty of jimson weed for the taking

former glory
Jul 11, 2011

That lavender that came with my Arizer was brutal. Coughing for hours.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Ontario is now allowing OCS and local stores to deliver to your DOORSTEP! Same day in most places if you order before 2pm.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
i encourage the use of weed in all of its many forms and functions. just don't scrape your pipe for resin you loving animal, thatt's where i draw the line

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Agrinja posted:

Don't eat abv you already vaped the good poo poo out of it.

Good for sleeping potions

E wait and would vaped weed be better for joints, like more cigarette like and likely to burn evenly

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Play posted:

i encourage the use of weed in all of its many forms and functions. just don't scrape your pipe for resin you loving animal, thatt's where i draw the line

Look at this elitist 1% purebred horse poo poo

E can you dab resin lol, that's one thing I haven't tried

delkipuey
May 10, 2006
I eat cats.

Inspector Hound posted:

gently caress, i just got a new banger today, which means I have an old banger that I don't really give a poo poo about...

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Inspector Hound posted:

you can, it's just gonna leave disgusting black residue on all your poo poo

also, that's gross!!! ewwwww

delkipuey
May 10, 2006
I eat cats.

Agrinja posted:

Look if I wanted to be tired for 12 hours I'd just take a couple Benadryl.

LOL didn't you eat a quarter ounce a couple months ago?

somethingrofl
May 1, 2020

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
you can dab dab-resin, gets me higher than wax sometimes, they make little dab rig ashcatchers that collect the goo for you to hit up for later, I recommend it. never tried dabbin bud rez though haha gotta try that sometime

Agrinja
Nov 30, 2013

Praise the Sun!

Total Clam

delkipuey posted:

LOL didn't you eat a quarter ounce a couple months ago?

Absofuckinglutely and that's why I won't do it no more.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

somethingrofl posted:

you can dab dab-resin, gets me higher than wax sometimes, they make little dab rig ashcatchers that collect the goo for you to hit up for later, I recommend it. never tried dabbin bud rez though haha gotta try that sometime

yeah dab resin is a totally different animal, it actually contains decent amounts of THC for obvious reasons. bud resin is just nasty buildup of all the poo poo you DON'T really want to be smoking

Serious Party Gods
Apr 2, 2009

Play posted:

yeah dab resin is a totally different animal, it actually contains decent amounts of THC for obvious reasons. bud resin is just nasty buildup of all the poo poo you DON'T really want to be smoking

I've been through the poo poo and still live in a tight med-only state. I can get what i need now, but for a long time resin was like methadone to herr-on.

The Modern Leper
Dec 25, 2008

You must be a masochist

JAMOOOL posted:

for me when it comes to edibles there's a pretty narrow band between "frustrated I didn't take enough" and "total loving nightmare" so chaos weed like ABV is kinda hard to deal with

here's been my experience with it:

.7g - felt a bit nauseous right away, and within 45 minutes was higher than I've ever been in my life, like full-on panicking and taking my wife's CBD to try to calm myself down a bit. music was freaking me out, couldn't walk around cuz my legs felt like they were 300 lbs apiece, so I just laid in bed and watched Impractical Jokers for 2 hours, feeling intense anxiety for the guys on the show. woke up and was still high, felt a little nice but I was so physically drained that I just couldn't do much. took until like 5 PM to dissipate.
.4g - for some reason I tried this again. got me feelin' alright but again I wasn't quite stoned so I took a few hits off the vape pen. now I was "in the zone" so to speak but I noticed that night (about 5 hours after taking the ABV) that the high was getting more intense, which was weird. at some point I couldn't stop shivering, even though I wasn't really all that cold. started getting those weird thought spirals again but I just slept it off.

tldr, I have no idea how to properly take this poo poo

I used to use ABV for muscle relief/sleepytime, but man these both sound familiar. The worst is when you've been going for like 4 hours (or actually fell asleep), then suddenly feel yourself getting a good 20% higher with no warning.

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
Goons can smoke a little resin, as a treat

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
~~u R Wat u $mOke~~

Epitope
Nov 27, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Inspector Hound posted:

Good for sleeping potions

E wait and would vaped weed be better for joints, like more cigarette like and likely to burn evenly

One time my bro's scammy friend asked if I wanted to buy his ABV, "how about $5." I said sure and was kinda stoked, and he was pretty bummed realizing he shoulda charged me more. The next few months were the best joint smoking days of my life. No stressing about if rolling a j is wasteful (this was pre legal weed). Not gonna accidentally end up too high. Easy rolling, smooth burning. Maybe they didn't have top shelf aroma, but better than a spliff. Well, that's my ABV story

Handiklap
Aug 14, 2004

Mmmm no.

Rat
Dec 12, 2006

meow
Anyone with experience making vegan edibles? My thought is using vegan butter would be gnarly and coconut oil may be a better choice. But I'm not sure what the best choice is

Duckwaffle
Nov 8, 2010

I've used coconut oil a few times, works just fine.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

I'll be just down the road from our two nearest provisioning centers this weekend and am perusing their menus. How are DabTabs? I was looking at flower vapes as my first foray out of gummies, but these look more convenient. Might hit way too hard for a nanodosing babby like me, though.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

eat abv if you want to idgaf, but please don't even talk about dabbing resin lol wtf is wrong with you.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
Finally got some good quality ISO. Time to clean my crap and make a minuscule amount of hash.

I'm gonna try getting the remnant goo out of my vape carts too.

grillster
Dec 25, 2004

:chaostrump:

Hell Yeah posted:

eat abv if you want to idgaf, but please don't even talk about dabbing resin lol wtf is wrong with you.

I've never heard of anyone doing this but it sounds loads better than stuffing it back on top and smoking it.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Hell Yeah posted:

Why is it so hard just to let people do their thing? There is no wrong way to weed.

... within reason of course.

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Zipperelli. posted:

Why is it so hard just to let people do their thing? There is no wrong way to weed.

... within reason of course.

Kinda feels like discussing dumpster-diving techniques in a restaurant thread.

redreader
Nov 2, 2009

I am the coolest person ever with my pirate chalice. Seriously.

Dinosaur Gum
I weekly to the kiva shop about 2 months ago and got some edibles. It was interesting trying indica vs sativa, CBD+tch, etc. I'm still not sure what CBD really does actually. Anyway I also got some gummies delivered about a month ago that were particularly good compared to the other types, kiva Camino pineapple jalapeno. They're just loving great. They seem to be out of stock though, now. What other shops apart from kiva or eaze would have them? I'm in the South Bay in CA. Alternatively, can anyone recommend anything similarn to those?

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Rat posted:

Anyone with experience making vegan edibles? My thought is using vegan butter would be gnarly and coconut oil may be a better choice. But I'm not sure what the best choice is

Vegan-ness aside I'm pretty sure coconut oil is preferable over butter all day erry day because of fat content absorption potential.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Stoner GF go toes are coconut oil and grape seed oil.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

resin is for when you are out and you live in some shithole where weed is illegal and you are broke and/or your guy isnt picking up or maybe even the whole town is dry. not a situation i have been in for years personally but i get it. especially with the pandemic etc

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

I’ve never understood how to actually smoke resin. Like you take a lighter to that ball of sticky black junk and it just lights on fire? I feel stupid

Agrinja
Nov 30, 2013

Praise the Sun!

Total Clam
Honestly there's a point where I would just rather go without. Like it's not crack, yeah I'll sleep like poo poo but I'll live if I don't have weed.

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

Pussy Quipped posted:

I’ve never understood how to actually smoke resin. Like you take a lighter to that ball of sticky black junk and it just lights on fire? I feel stupid
Yeah. Inhale the fumes from the bubbling tar.

I was a broke rear end college student once. Many pipes were scraped.

grillster
Dec 25, 2004

:chaostrump:

Earwicker posted:

resin is for when you are out and you live in some shithole where weed is illegal and you are broke and/or your guy isnt picking up or maybe even the whole town is dry. not a situation i have been in for years personally but i get it. especially with the pandemic etc

Completely get this.
Wish I had known about the dab method years ago when it would have been useful.
If any of my homies has to smoke that poo poo I just give them weed.

Antioch
Apr 18, 2003
I'll never forget being 16 and high enough to believe "Pour Coke in your bong and take a huge rip, the acids in it dissolve the resin and get you super high". gently caress you Tom, I hope you step on a Lego :mad:

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
I just scraped up the wax/hash from cleaning my dry herb vape, grinder, and my carts with ISO. I have like 3g of thick black wax now... gonna load it in the cxf wax chamber and see what happens tonight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Antioch posted:

I'll never forget being 16 and high enough to believe "Pour Coke in your bong and take a huge rip, the acids in it dissolve the resin and get you super high". gently caress you Tom, I hope you step on a Lego :mad:

Anything besides water is bad