Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Jose posted:

Gas the monthly trump thread and don't let it return

also I just remembered that I used to post in c-spam and also sometimes the GBS trump thread, and when lowtax banned politics from GBS and you were doomed to post in C-SPAM there was a discussion here about whether to keep your thread alive or merge it with the existing trump thread, and I argued extensively on behalf of keeping your thread alive, and it still is, so stfu and please enjoy c-spam

E: just to be clear, I do not mean this as a threat to gas your thread instead, I am trying to point out that I think it's fine if people want to have different ways of discussing things

twoday has issued a correction as of 23:18 on May 8, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

how come the forum title's still bad

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

a rose by any other name would smell as sweet

twoday
May 4, 2005

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

the admins did this because they thought it was funny

why not think of something funnier

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

twoday posted:

we're not topping "dedicated to the brave mujahideen fighters in afghanistan" but that was already used

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i really like that one

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
F

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
R

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
E

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
E

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
M

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
A

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
T

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
E

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Y

twoday
May 4, 2005

who

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Matey

twoday
May 4, 2005

I don't know who that is

also I can't really free anyone, as I explained earlier

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

twoday posted:

I don't know who that is

Sounds like something a cop would say

Matey was a profolic Bernienthread poster in 2015/16 who was chased out by Logikv9 and the other centrist mods along with poo poo head Hillary posters like Al! And Epic High Five (who is not actually a revolutionary now, he just posts about things that are popular on the forums and would turn in to a Biden Bro in a day if the forums did) and I always post about freeing him as a reminder about all the good posters that were removed in the 2016 purges

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I like the posters who don't get banned

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

twoday posted:

I don't know who that is

Okay. But have you considered freeing Matey?

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
I looked him up and oh I get the joke now, he's not even banned he posted in january!!!

twoday
May 4, 2005

matey, free thyself

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

a poster is free when he chooses to be - voltaire

The Puppet Master
Apr 9, 2005

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard.

twoday posted:

Universal Basic D&D

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
Keep the names Advanced C-SPAM and Basic D&D but switch them

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020
name them new things & switch them & change every username too let us undertake a great experiement to see if D&D and C-SPAM would re-form

Frumply
Dec 7, 2004

merge d&d and c-spam into a new forumid and only allow replies for the top 100 threads. reduce that number each day by one until only one thread is left in the posting battle royale.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Frumply posted:

merge d&d and c-spam into a new forumid and only allow replies for the top 100 threads. reduce that number each day by one until only one thread is left in the posting battle royale.

the final post on somethingawful will be evilweasel saying "tmurp"

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

i say swears online posted:

the final post on somethingawful will be evilweasel saying "tmurp"

i will get the last word in or get banned trying

Frumply posted:

unironically think D&D and cspam should merge purely for the fireball as the cultures combined. hopefully it'll get our worst posters to get themselves perma'd melting down over libs not following maoist thought or whatever. it would also lead to some libs melting down over respectabiliy, so everyone wins.

"cons": will be terrible for mods

A4R8
Feb 28, 2020

T-man posted:

unironically think D&D and cspam should merge purely for the fireball as the cultures combined. hopefully it'll get our worst posters to get themselves perma'd melting down over libs not following maoist thought or whatever. it would also lead to some libs melting down over respectabiliy, so everyone wins.

I prefer Stalinist thought to Maoist thought, lib

A4R8 has issued a correction as of 15:59 on May 12, 2020

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

T-man posted:

lol at forums 'truth is in the middle'-ism

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
after much posting and years of reflection I've finally realized who i am

I'm a piece of poo poo

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I would like it on record that I do not, in fact, have a discord to lol at QCS. Also it sucks that there's nowhere to bring up grievances about QCS.

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
I thought that was pretty weird, but am assuming it somehow means LK was similar to PPJ, a member of discord chats to keep an eye on the leftists (whom absolutely are equivalent to nazis in potential for violence.)

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

papa horny michael posted:

I thought that was pretty weird, but am assuming it somehow means LK was similar to PPJ, a member of discord chats to keep an eye on the leftists (whom absolutely are equivalent to nazis in potential for violence.)

you are laughable if you think I have time for this. I do know there’s a discord run by some succ zone posters, but I do not know who is in it.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
is it okay to post hotler pics?

like this one, is hotler okay to post? just need clarification about hotler

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Dolphin posted:

is it okay to post hotler pics?

like this one, is hotler okay to post?

a) hitler is not hot, so hotler posts are by definition cursed and b) horny is prohibited

can’t guaranteed you won’t eat a sixer for your posting crimes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
poo poo