Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Charun
Feb 8, 2003

you shouldn't have made fun of him for his cpap ventilators. now he's calling your state a pedo

realgoodcovidtracker.com

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

fits my needs posted:

ok well im glad i opened that in an incognito video, what the gently caress is this ur fetish or something

Doja Cat is a very popular musician, and Mooo was her first viral hit

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

hahahaha cool

https://twitter.com/oliverdarcy/status/1259161752379502594

Soy Division
Aug 12, 2004

COVID-420 posted:

i can't get a cool indonesian techwear one with a magnetic strap (msrp $18), they keep selling out instantly :mad:

link?

Reverend Dr
Feb 9, 2005

Thanks Reverend

lol @ how everyone at the top levels of power only knowing how to sit atop a self running grift is going to get everyone killed

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

sorry sorry I'm trying to treat it

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Bilirubin posted:

why is everything so stupid
leaded gasoline

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

We (CA) wouldn't be so lucky.

GATES FOUNDATION
Apr 28, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 7 years!

quote:

A recent Morning Consult poll found that Mr. Trump’s approval rating on the handling of the coronavirus was lower with seniors than with any other group other than young voters. And Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr., the presumptive Democratic nominee, in recent polls held a 10-point advantage among voters who are 65 and older. A poll commissioned by the campaign showed a similar double-digit gap.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Reverend Dr posted:

lol @ how everyone at the top levels of power only knowing how to sit atop a self running grift is going to get everyone killed

They have factories in competent countries and that DARPA FIREBREAK universal cure they don't give a gently caress we are wholly unnecessary except as their amusements

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Gripweed posted:

Doja Cat is a very popular musician, and Mooo was her first viral hit

cool i guess

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

fits my needs posted:

ok well im glad i opened that in an incognito video, what the gently caress is this ur fetish or something

doja cat is awesome!

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
just drag the pic in to the google bar, hit picture search and boom:

https://www.orbitgear.net/products/w210-a-face-shield

edit fwiw this was sold out within minutes (check their instagram)

Goa Tse-tung has issued a correction as of 21:38 on May 9, 2020

Reverend Dr
Feb 9, 2005

Thanks Reverend

shovelbum posted:

They have factories in competent countries and that DARPA FIREBREAK universal cure they don't give a gently caress we are wholly unnecessary except as their amusements

lol, they don't know how to run factories, especially not during bad economic times and/or pandemic, they only know how to sit upon a selfrunning grift, its going to get us all killed

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/chicagotribune/status/1259220553560461313?s=20

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/cnni/status/1259219355931467777

Throatwarbler
Nov 17, 2008

by vyelkin
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8302255/Travellers-quarantined-TWO-WEEKS-face-1-000-fines-break-rules.html

THe UK 2 week quarantine for arrivals actually only kicks in in June.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

gently caress yes, fish tank cleaner is back on the menu

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

It's only self-isolation, too, which didn't work here.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
There’s a hepatitis E??

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

twoday posted:

There’s a hepatitis E??

looks like the who has been hiding hepatitis d much like they did with covid 12

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

twoday posted:

There’s a hepatitis E??

5g keeps making new hepatitai

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

twoday posted:

There’s a hepatitis E??

They've been trying for a Hepatitis F since the 1990s but haven't gotten very far yet

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hepatitis_F_virus

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/guardian/status/1259227411654348800

lol

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

"It's J is for...you know what? Fuck it, jizz it is"
Serious question, if a state/county has in their orders "All public or private gatherings of ten (10) persons or more occurring outside a single
household or living unit are prohibited" am I completely batshit or should the 30+ people staff meetings in a 20x20ft room not be allowed for a business? Especially if a third aren't using their masks correctly.

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat

jisforjosh posted:

Serious question, if a state/county has in their orders "All public or private gatherings of ten (10) persons or more occurring outside a single
household or living unit are prohibited" am I completely batshit or should the 30+ people staff meetings in a 20x20ft room not be allowed for a business? Especially if a third aren't using their masks correctly.

that would be correct

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Day Crew hard at work
Nite Crew is a mess

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

They've been trying for a Hepatitis F since the 1990s but haven't gotten very far yet

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hepatitis_F_virus

"In 1994, Deka et al. reported that novel viral particles had been discovered in the stool of post-transfusion, non-hepatitis A, non-hepatitis B, non-hepatitis C, non-hepatitis E patients.[4"

Um obv it was hep D dummies

Starks
Sep 24, 2006

Elon musk threatening to put thousands of people out of work during a pandemic-depression because he’s having a psychotic episode is actually a great argument for taking capital out of the hands of private owners

COVID-420
Apr 21, 2020

Natural cures they don't want you to know about.

my boss (i'm a consultant who works in sport and entertainment stuff) sent me an email yesterday basically saying that the bundesliga restart was basically proof that COVID-19 was always just the flu bro

i don't have the heart to break it to her :(

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
https://twitter.com/Complex/status/1259228112048525312?s=20

Sous Videodrome
Apr 9, 2020

:hmmyes:

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Wow, who could possibly have seen this coming?

This is also why I think the NBA is the only league with a shot at having a somewhat complete season this year, a full team plus coaches and key staff is like two dozen people so a lot easier to keep isolated and also less likely to just get hit by sheer numbers ala college football where there are more like 200 people intersecting every day between players, coaches, and other staff. There's no way you don't have outbreaks in that situation.

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

"It's J is for...you know what? Fuck it, jizz it is"

Steve Yun posted:

that would be correct

lol im going to get the rona

Rhesus Pieces
Jun 27, 2005

lol it's all larping, it's always been larping

these are overgrown children who refuse to leave their toys at home

that's not to say some of these lunatics aren't legitimately dangerous but the most conspicuous ones dragging around the largest and most expensive-looking arms they can get their hands on are almost all bluffing

Starks
Sep 24, 2006

Thoguh posted:

This is also why I think the NBA is the only league with a shot at having a somewhat complete season this year, a full team plus coaches and key staff is like two dozen people so a lot easier to keep isolated and also less likely to just get hit by sheer numbers ala college football where there are more like 200 people intersecting every day between players, coaches, and other staff. There's no way you don't have outbreaks in that situation.

I don’t see how this is more true for nba than soccer.

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"

Thoguh posted:

i absolutely guarantee you covid will find its way into whatever bubble the nba tries to create. too many moving parts

i really really want to finish this years season its been so loving good

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

BeefThief posted:

It's official, my trumpbux was $80 despite my wife and I making far less than $150k. Seeing that $80 in a letter filled with bullshit about how brave and awesome trump is and his printed signature almost makes me want to vote for joe biden (almost).

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Rhesus Pieces posted:

lol it's all larping, it's always been larping

these are overgrown children who refuse to leave their toys at home

that's not to say some of these lunatics aren't legitimately dangerous but the most conspicuous ones dragging around the largest and most expensive-looking arms they can get their hands on are almost all bluffing

isnt this what the weimar decorumcucks said about the brownshirts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Flesh Forge posted:

it looks like neoprene, you can tell the edges are not stitched so it's not cloth and you can tell from the ear cutouts that it doesn't stretch comfortably. it's about 2-3mm thichk I really doubt air passes through it at all but it's probably super good at blocking viruses if you're OK not being able to breathe!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EXc51kRWAAMa76j?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

They breathe alright, but they don't even pretend to offer any amount of seal since they don't conform to your face.