Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sixfools
Aug 27, 2005

You be the Moon,
I'll be the Earth
And when we burst
Start over, oh, darling

Bonzo posted:

Ontario is now allowing OCS and local stores to deliver to your DOORSTEP! Same day in most places if you order before 2pm.

It's been more like 2-3 days based on my last couple orders but still speedy. Usually a shipping label is made a day after confirmation of purchase and then it goes out for delivery the day after that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Inspector Hound posted:

Anything besides water is bad

Hot mint tea

Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

I stay up late :coffee:

Grimey Drawer

poverty goat posted:

Hot mint tea

Cheers! My uni buddy always did this, and while he liked to add peppermint essence for a real kick, the regular tea added a nice touch.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Inspector Hound posted:

Anything besides water is bad

i used to put a couple drops of vanilla or mint extract sometimes

Agrinja
Nov 30, 2013

Praise the Sun!

Total Clam
Anybody ever try flavored seltzer water?

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

i dont think any kind of carbonated liquid would be a good idea

Bart Sensual
May 9, 2020

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Earwicker posted:

i dont think any kind of carbonated liquid would be a good idea
This person is right

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

I could imagine some kind of fruit juice, but I think I tried orange juice or cranberry juice but it didn't really change the experience too much and i just had to clean my bong really well after

red19fire
May 26, 2010

I’ve used the Pur bong water replacement out of curiosity. It’s mostly mineral oil and gets cloudy with use. Its neat but an extravagance, just clean your bong more often.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting

Samuel L. Hacksaw posted:

I just scraped up the wax/hash from cleaning my dry herb vape, grinder, and my carts with ISO. I have like 3g of thick black wax now... gonna load it in the cxf wax chamber and see what happens tonight.

I just smoked it.

You get high slower but then aaaaaaasAA!A!

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Sixfools posted:

It's been more like 2-3 days based on my last couple orders but still speedy. Usually a shipping label is made a day after confirmation of purchase and then it goes out for delivery the day after that.

How close to Toronto are you?

My local shop started same day delivery if you order by 2pm

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

red19fire posted:

I’ve used the Pur bong water replacement out of curiosity. It’s mostly mineral oil and gets cloudy with use. Its neat but an extravagance, just clean your bong more often.

somebody please shoot me if I ever pay money to fill my bong with fancy mineral oil

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

klapman posted:

i ate a full spoon of the butter. i will see you in the great cosmos

was high for like 6 days straight off this butter lol

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
I used orange soda once in a lovely plastic bong we didn't care about and those were some orange hits let me tell you.

Ex swore by a few drops of eucalyptus oil in bong water that actually made things feel a little more smooth but overpowered the taste.

I really want to do pudding some time

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

I'm imagining the sound of a bong full of pudding and it's not great

Sixfools
Aug 27, 2005

You be the Moon,
I'll be the Earth
And when we burst
Start over, oh, darling

Bonzo posted:

How close to Toronto are you?

My local shop started same day delivery if you order by 2pm

Guelph

also snow in the bong is king

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Filling my bong with olive oil wish me luck

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

purple death ray posted:

I'm imagining the sound of a bong full of pudding and it's perfect

Literally the only reason I want to do it is to laugh at the wet fart bong rips

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Gonna get high and shave my beard. It's quite the beard, I've had it for five years. But I can't wait to not have face fur anymore. What's it gonna be like to be high without a beard?

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

bagmonkey posted:

Gonna get high and shave my beard. It's quite the beard, I've had it for five years. But I can't wait to not have face fur anymore. What's it gonna be like to be high without a beard?

Having removed a beard of 3yrs I can say it feels cold.

Epitope
Nov 27, 2006

Grimey Drawer

SeXReX posted:

Ex swore by a few drops of eucalyptus oil in bong water that actually made things feel a little more smooth but overpowered the taste.

Hold up, this might be legit beyond just smelling nice. Eucalyptol is a terpenoid. Terpenes participate in the entourage effect. Quick, someone put some mango oil in their bong and report back

Agrinja
Nov 30, 2013

Praise the Sun!

Total Clam

bagmonkey posted:

having shaved so I can wear a respirator, I highly recommend you get yourself some kind of face cream. Doesn't have to be some kind of fancy poo poo, but it feels like my beard having left me, left my face with skin that needs extra care.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Agrinja posted:

having shaved so I can wear a respirator, I highly recommend you get yourself some kind of face cream. Doesn't have to be some kind of fancy poo poo, but it feels like my beard having left me, left my face with skin that needs extra care.

Very much realizing this now. I used beard balm daily and my beard was really healthy, apparently my skin was dry af tho

Video Nasty posted:

Having removed a beard of 3yrs I can say it feels cold.

Yeah, that and phantom beard feels. Like I don't know if it's because I've been varying levels of high all day but I got a few parts that still feel like they have long rear end hairs

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
What's your favorite 510 thread battery I can buy on the internet?

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
istick Pico

Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

I stay up late :coffee:

Grimey Drawer
My brother is moving out of town so I gave him two of my weed plants, both sativas, Tangerine Dream and Cinderella 99. He buckled the two potted plants into his truck's passenger seat, made me hella proud.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

bagmonkey posted:

I'm partial to Kandypens for a simple cartridge battery and the Special-K is pretty drat good. My girlfriend has one and there's no heating issues or other inconsistent problems. Does its job very nicely like most Kandypens batteries I've used, like the older Ice Cream Man I've had as my personal 510 vape for quite a while.

Serious Party Gods
Apr 2, 2009

I am perfectly fine with the work I need to put in on my Obama Kush and Animal Punch, thank you for thinking of me.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

bagmonkey posted:

If you don't care about it being on the larger side, the iStick Pico 75 and Power are both really solid and make good platforms for dab atomizers

If stealth is a concern, Hamilton Devices makes a shitton of great pocket batteries - I daily drive a Cloak

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

And also just having Vape Dreams: I really want a Yocan UNI Pro even though I can't justify it right now

But it's like an itty bitty box mod and it's just so gosh darn cute!!

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

ive been using a basic rear end generic 510 battery from a corner store for like two years now, it even has temperature control, what do these fancy $150 ones do other than being designed by a$ap rocky

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

DoombatINC posted:

If stealth is a concern, Hamilton Devices makes a shitton of great pocket batteries - I daily drive a Cloak

Doesn't really seem all that great for cartridges since it's inhale activated so it doesn't preheat the concentrate. Probably gets really hot since nothing is exposed too. I'm much more into pen style vape batteries for those reasons.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Earwicker posted:

ive been using a basic rear end generic 510 battery from a corner store for like two years now, it even has temperature control, what do these fancy $150 ones do other than being designed by a$ap rocky

A quality battery lasts longer. Much longer. I'm glad you've had good luck with yours, but I've had generic batteries die on me in a couple months. My current Kandypens battery was like $50 and has been with me over 2 years. The thing lasts me forever between charges too.

But there's no reason to change in your case if you have a vape battery that just works. Unlike a flower vape, 510 batteries are perfectly fine as long as they have temperature control and don't run too hot.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

i mean ill admit the idea of a vape battery with the style and weight of a mont blanc pen does have a sort of appeal i was just wondering if there was also some extra functionality that got you more high or something.

but i'll wait until i have a nice study overlooking vast estates and giant mahogany desk to go with it

CoolRanch
Apr 5, 2019
The cc Palm is pretty nice

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Earwicker posted:

i mean ill admit the idea of a vape battery with the style and weight of a mont blanc pen does have a sort of appeal i was just wondering if there was also some extra functionality that got you more high or something.

but i'll wait until i have a nice study overlooking vast estates and giant mahogany desk to go with it

I've been using Ooze batteries, which are from a local company down the road from me, but they really are just rebranded generic corner store vape batteries. I know that the more expensive ones have better temperature regulators so that you know the voltage is matching what you set. My favorite one I had was the Wulf Mod Duo, which also came with a dab atomizer and worked really well. It was a big weighty, but it looked really nice and worked well for over a year.

Thanks for the recommendations y'all I will be looking into them today!

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Also, I need to let you guys know. Not having a beard and smoking weed is really weird. I can't just sink into my beard while the high settles over my troubled soul

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

bagmonkey posted:

Also, I need to let you guys know. Not having a beard and smoking weed is really weird. I can't just sink into my beard while the high settles over my troubled soul

I had phantom beard for a couple days where I would be randomly feeling like mustache hairs were getting in my mouth and poo poo. Being forgetful didn't help.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Video Nasty posted:

I had phantom beard for a couple days where I would be randomly feeling like mustache hairs were getting in my mouth and poo poo. Being forgetful didn't help.

That and two hairs on my chin felt like they were still a good 3-5" long, but nothing there. It's EXTREMELY weird when you're high as hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived

bagmonkey posted:

That and two hairs on my chin felt like they were still a good 3-5" long, but nothing there. It's EXTREMELY weird when you're high as hell

ah yes not by the hairs of my chinny chin chin syndrome