Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

snoo posted:

putting lysol on my pizza bc I just can't stop getting takeout!!!!

Look I spend 250 bucks a week at my local pizza place and I can't let the pandemic cost them this business

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe

hallebarrysoetoro posted:

watch that model be right but only because the anti-mattering generator whirs into action to ensure trump will forever remain unaccountable in any way

shovelbum posted:

The anti mattering field is a function of our insane surplus and will hold up to anything but nuke war or climate change

Yeah, this. Nothing makes sense.

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

lol my friends are all meeting up in a backyard in gorgeous vancouver weather (one of whom has had contact with at least 2 covid cases but anyways...)

meanwhile toronto is locked down, stuck in perpetual winter, and hailing in loving MAY and today was the first day this poo poo really got to me

i mean we fall for the same poo poo every year, TO has at best 2 months of guaranteed warm weather but with the virus on top of it all the usual spring tease is unbearable

Durf has issued a correction as of 06:11 on May 10, 2020

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

So young. Rip.

Ardennes
May 12, 2002
Its pretty easy and cheap to make pizza at home....

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Ardennes posted:

lmao its so loving easy. i even make the dough in my bread machine and freeze individual dough balls, it owns.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
are people confused about bill gates being a bad person itt or what

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

We're No Hand Hugs

Don't Dead Open Inside

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

hugs very ok

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

you’re not leaving this store without a hug first

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy

snoo posted:

so does everyone severely sick with covid 19 but not hospitalized just spend that time fearing that they're gonna die

isn't living in mortal fear just a general part of being American though

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

moist turtleneck posted:

im getting really confused at this shipt app that im trying to use to buy rations

I'm chuckling at the lining up

You will probably need that control top if you go with the Jaegermeister, though

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

a.lo posted:

you’re not leaving this store

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Yesh posted:

isn't living in mortal fear just a general part of being American though

fuvk yes it is.

that or drunk.

or that like middle ground where you used to be drunk but aren't and really wish you had died instead of waking up.

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

Google Butt posted:

lmao its so loving easy. i even make the dough in my bread machine and freeze individual dough balls, it owns.

Honestly, I don't get bread machines.

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

lmao

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Atrocious Joe posted:

Pritzker was born a billionaire so he doesn't have to worry about campaign donations, and I'm pretty sure his main motivation in this crisis is to look good in history books.

Which is remarkable easy considering his competition in other states, so he doesn't actually have to be very bold.

history books do not remember governors, are you kidding?

history books are like things you repeat three times in fourth, sixth, and ninth grade; or like college students spend half a year on. not a single governor has ever been mentioned.

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Ardennes posted:

i like to make mine with cornmeal for texture but can't find the right kind

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators
drat if something like this broke out on humans we'd all die from eating rear end

https://twitter.com/pastramimachine/status/1259346355899600897

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

a.lo posted:

you’re not leaving this store

Bring out the gimp.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Why is there cartoon poo poo in the guns

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Ardennes posted:

i've been doing deep dish in cast iron skillets and it's the easiest loving thing on the planet to do

https://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2013/01/foolproof-pan-pizza-recipe.html

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

the sped qelly gang

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/gwizofthestars/status/1259280554165338113

:shrug:

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Ardennes posted:

I used to make pizza ~professionally~

and god drat if making it at home isn't the purest of joys

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Rhesus Pieces posted:

https://twitter.com/RepTurzai/status/1259122400425316356?s=20

translation: if you die of covid it's partially wholly your fault

you had a chronic but preventable disease that you personally failed to prevent, so you had it coming

also

https://twitter.com/Dan_F_Jacobson/status/1259297651964678150

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Americans are beyond saving, they're literally too stupid to keep themselves alive

https://twitter.com/BoardingArea/status/1259216708729925632?s=20

marmot25
May 16, 2004

Yam Slacker

Ardennes posted:

made this absolute unit of a Detroit pie tonight

Ardennes
May 12, 2002
If you got a iron skillet, just get some dough ... you can get a pretty good pizza. That said, pizza is one of those things I think you can go a thousand ways and get a good result.

I think moderate rise is probably the best result.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Al-Saqr posted:

Americans are beyond saving, they're literally too stupid to keep themselves alive

https://twitter.com/BoardingArea/status/1259216708729925632?s=20

Cruise Planners, an American Express travel franchise, reports that bookings skyrocketed 600% over 3 days after the announcement. That was in comparison to the 3 days prior to the announcement.

i mean yeah no one was booking probably when they had no plans to reopen. pr article.

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

Cruise Planners, an American Express travel franchise, reports that bookings skyrocketed 600% over 3 days after the announcement. That was in comparison to the 3 days prior to the announcement.

i mean yeah no one was booking probably when they had no plans to reopen. pr article.

I got to say it, but America is a country of con-artists, sociopaths, and people trying to survive.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

it really is funny how everything is scheduled to start really coming back in late summer/early fall, just in time for the second wave.

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020

marmot25 posted:

made this absolute unit of a Detroit pie tonight

wowww

its beautiful

u gonna eat tht big boy

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

it really is funny how everything is scheduled to start really coming back in late summer/early fall, just in time for the second wave.

im not going outside for at least 4 months

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

anime was right posted:

im not going outside for at least 4 months

Maybe if herd immunity kicks in, the V shaped recovery is coming ... everything is temporary...

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Ardennes posted:

Maybe if herd immunity kicks in, the V shaped recovery is coming ... everything is temporary...

they should call it a boomerang shaped recovery because the high death count is coming back

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/AlexBerenson/status/1259084964186001410

quote:

Nonetheless, more than 900 people left comments, many of them supportive, on the Cumberland County sheriff’s Facebook post:
“Thank you for defending our rights,” said one commenter. “Every person should remember that with freedom comes great responsibility.”

Another commenter said: “The Constitution is the supreme law of the United States, and our Governor is violating the rights of Americans with this lock down. Thank you for defending our rights to run our businesses. Anyone who is against this can choose to stay at home.”

“Sheriff Anderson is a true patriot and a hero for taking a stance to protect of our Constitutional Rights! Thank you, Sheriff Anderson,” wrote another.

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

anime was right posted:

they should call it a boomerang shaped recovery because the high death count is coming back

they should call it a shovel shaped recovery for the mass graves

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Boomer facebook

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

jesus loving christ