Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Upped my contribution so the empty void inside of me doesn't make me feel more guilty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Siljmonster posted:

Upped my contribution so the empty void inside of me doesn't make me feel more guilty.

same, i need to be careful with money but I'm in a place to help out a bit and i'm not giving it to useless politics anymore and goons are more important anyway

HelloSailorSign
Jan 27, 2011

Siljmonster posted:

Oh good it's not just me.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
So, for tonight,I'm going to help out Nicheal and if we raise enough money we can get him killed instantly in this thing:

https://www.twitch.tv/jessica_scarane

all money that comes in today goes to this, tomorrow its back goon food

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider
Can't people just donate directly instead of intermingling this with the goon helping fund?

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

i dunno what kind of nonprofit you're planning to incorporate as, plinkey, but political contributions have different rules again, and you should probs talk to your lawyer relatives again after this

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

and even if you're a pac you can't just funnel contributions to a candidate, you gotta pretend you're an independent organization

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

also, it's the "food for goons" fund, you can't just suddenly start spending it on whatever random thing you decide

i believe you're trying to do good, plinkey, but for the love of god, get loving legal here or you're gonna end up in deep poo poo you don't deserve

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Plinkey posted:

So, for tonight,I'm going to help out Nicheal and if we raise enough money we can get him killed instantly in this thing:

https://www.twitch.tv/jessica_scarane

all money that comes in today goes to this, tomorrow its back goon food

uhhh no

don't

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

yeah jess is cool and i give her money but people don't put bucks in this fund to help jess, they put it in to help goons in a bind

plus jess has a fundraising apparatus already, something the goons don't have

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Dustcat posted:

also, it's the "food for goons" fund, you can't just suddenly start spending it on whatever random thing you decide

i believe you're trying to do good, plinkey, but for the love of god, get loving legal here or you're gonna end up in deep poo poo you don't deserve

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

hopefully plinkey didn't die in a cheezer fire or whatever :whitewater:

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
cool 1 donate for $25

THANKS FOR PLAYING gently caress OFF

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

Arguing about Lore for 5 years and counting

I get the feeling I'm missing some context here?

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Dustcat posted:

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i guess a way to fix this would be to buy jess scarane an account

Lordshmee
Nov 23, 2007

I hate you, Milkman Dan

taqueso posted:

yeah jess is cool and i give her money but people don't put bucks in this fund to help jess, they put it in to help goons in a bind

plus jess has a fundraising apparatus already, something the goons don't have

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
lol literally noone donated during that time

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

Again, I feel like I'm missing some context here, who is this Jessica?

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
All you need to know is that they're not someone that needs donations for food or rent.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Siegkrow posted:

Again, I feel like I'm missing some context here, who is this Jessica?

Jess Scarane is running for senate in Delaware, no goonfund money is being donated to her, the end

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
delaware aint even a real state, they're just swamp pennsylvanians who gives a poo poo

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

Sent a PM

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

https://nuts.com/gifts/gift-certificate.html

here’s a good website for goons who want to help other goons who value their privacy. Like for example if a goon wanted some matcha tea powder, but all the tea shops around them were closed down because of the quarantine, you could give them a gift card to this.

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat
No hickory nuts?!?

Synthetic Dreams
Jul 19, 2005

by Cyrano4747
If any kind goons can help me buy food/pay bills(internet, car insurance, etcetera) it would be greatly appreciated. I've been trying to find some remote from home work after my side gig died a fiery death after the pandemic became a thing, but I've not been very successful. It is okay if you are unable to help.

https://cash.me/$nsupervoid

https://paypal.me/ravenouswitch

Venmo: @raging-strikes

Synthetic Dreams has issued a correction as of 16:05 on May 13, 2020

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

I myself sent another PM.
Fuckn Corona. My country is increasing the quarantine, the capital declared Total quarantine for a few days, and every region declared Total Elderly Quarantine. Everyone over 60 is mandated to stay indoors until told otherwise.

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

In for 20 AMERICAN DOLLARS.

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012
hell according to my budget i can toss in some this month

turns out not leaving the goddamn house saves you money

Synthetic Dreams posted:

If any kind goons can help me buy food/pay bills(internet, car insurance, etcetera) it would be greatly appreciated. I've been trying to find some remote from home work after my side gig died a fiery death after the pandemic became a thing, but I've not been very successful. It is okay if you are unable to help.

https://cash.me/$nsupervoid

https://paypal.me/ravenouswitch

Venmo: @raging-strikes

sent what I can

Mackers has issued a correction as of 22:08 on May 14, 2020

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

Hey plink, how many PMs you get a day? (Not a serious question you'd have to consider, I'm just being a curious dumb)

Robotnik Nudes
Jul 8, 2013

my situation has been pretty bad and while I’m set for a few ore days or so who knows? I feel bad every time I post this but ah well. anything helps.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/danny-ge...3f7f055f031d674

venmo @drshoggoth
cash app $shoggoth

thanks goons

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

I think the point is that you don't have to post your venmo or whatever, just ask plinkey.

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

a Blum Blum ba ba

PawParole has issued a correction as of 20:24 on May 26, 2020

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Skyl3lazer posted:

I think the point is that you don't have to post your venmo or whatever, just ask plinkey.

ayup

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

how are you supposed to ask plink if you don’t have plat?

the account-privileged thinking only of themselves as always

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

PawParole posted:

how are you supposed to ask plink if you don’t have plat?

the account-privileged thinking only of themselves as always

that's fair, I thought there was an email but it's somewhere in the middle of the thread

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Plinkey posted:

also if you email me at that address, plz post in the thread, I don't have it hooked up to another email or anything and forgot the password so I just have to log in through the overall admin panel.

Karatela
Sep 11, 2001

Clickzorz!!!

Grimey Drawer
Here just to post a testimonial that, in October 2018, I was aimed at Plinkey who helped out like this in a tougher time. If I had noticed this thread earlier I woulda posted this sooner, so sorry for that!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
plinkey@stanknuts.com + a thread post is still prefered if you don't have PMs

maybe I'll figure out what the gently caress the password is at some point so I dont have to log in through cpanel.

also Plinkey#8085 on discord