Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

A man's man, wears a lot of denim, tells long stories and has oatmeal saved from this morning.

I think Daisy Mae should have left by now, I hope everyone was able to stock up. Thanks to whoever left stuff, it wasn't at all necessary, but appreciated!

usenet celeb 1992 posted:

Unfortunately Rex is no longer crafting.

I absolutely love your boardwalk pattern and want to 'borrow' it, can you post an Able code?

Ah sorry, must've been one of the quiet departures.

I found the boardwalk pattern on reddit, the creator's code is: MA-9115-9170-3990.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

Hippeux is not hippo Donald trump. He’s hippo frasier and that’s an important distinction to make.

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

The majority of my island is Amiibo-built, with everyone from Ankha to Lucha being someone I paid dollars for their cards. Chief is a wonderful old dog and I would be happy to have his card, and Sterling is definitely a great surprise as well and will likely keep him around in the distant future. Megan and Lopez are okay but Megan's a generic wholesome bear and Lopez lives right next to Lucha and they have the same personality so I could really take or leave him.

I have a small single gravestone in my rich side of town to honor Wolf Link, whom I bought an amiibo for but he did not survive the trip to New Horizons. RIP Wolf Link...

Smoking_Dragon
Dec 12, 2001

WOE UNTO THEE
Pillbug

Dom and Canberra are my original two villagers and I love them! The only villager I'm not happy with is Eugene, hoping he moves out soon. He's the only one I didn't get from visiting islands.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
First time today I've seen turnips under 100 for me, also selling at 90! Whoo!

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

I thought I had gotten all the villager DIYs because I keep getting duplicates, but I guess I’m just unlucky. I don’t need any more recipes for cardboard furniture!

E-flat
Jun 22, 2007

3-flat

It's 'cause I love you, Bea! :3:

Oh, my villagers!

I love everyone. Even if I'm missing a grumpy old man, I don't wanna lose anyone.

I mean... maybe if Chief camped... or Julian, or Pietro, or Coco, or

avoid doorways
Jun 6, 2010

'twas brillig
Gun Saliva

shortspecialbus posted:

Edit: the one time I had celeste there was no shower.

I've had two showers and both times Celeste showed up a few days before it happened and wasn't there on the night, but Isabelle mentioned it in the news the morning before it happened, and so did some of the villagers.

avoid doorways fucked around with this message at 17:41 on May 10, 2020

Zyxyz
Mar 30, 2010
Buglord

Feels like I've been pretty lucky with villager rolls for someone who hasn't used TT or amiibo yet, though the personality mix could be better...

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Someone's going to post a village with Judy and I'm going to get jealous.

Her and Julian are the two I'm missing most from my old town.

Flaming Lime
Dec 30, 2016
Pearadise is open! Lots of fossils to look through, plus some cutting boards, DYI, and clothes I don’t want. All left of the airport on the beach. Nooks has a car bed if that’s your thing :classiclol:

If you have time to water flowers, that’d be cool. They are mainly north of the island, or the mums and purple roses near my campsite.

Update: I’m getting a lot of shooting stars!

Dodo code: Closed

Flaming Lime fucked around with this message at 19:31 on May 10, 2020

Undocumented Gamer
Jan 9, 2019
Woooow

Just found Raymond at our campsite. Had to play his Red/Black guessing game and my kid guessed correctly. He is gonna kick out Vesta for us so I dont have to make room. I didnt know theyll kick villagers out for you.

Also, my new thing is to give villagers sweet new outfits. We gave Stitches a samurai outfit and now he looks like a badass doing his Naruto run. And gave Gonzo a fancy red jacket that makes him looknlike Hugh Hefner.

Anyone have any ideas for sweet character outfits.

LODGE NORTH
Jul 30, 2007

Undocumented Gamer posted:

Woooow

Just found Raymond at our campsite. Had to play his Red/Black guessing game and my kid guessed correctly. He is gonna kick out Vesta for us so I dont have to make room. I didnt know theyll kick villagers out for you.

Also, my new thing is to give villagers sweet new outfits. We gave Stitches a samurai outfit and now he looks like a badass doing his Naruto run. And gave Gonzo a fancy red jacket that makes him looknlike Hugh Hefner.

Anyone have any ideas for sweet character outfits.

Maid dresses. All of them.

Foam Monkey
Jun 4, 2007
Lurkzilla
Grimey Drawer
I was going for all cats, but I love Raddle and Portia too much. Chrissy just won’t leave though!

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Foam Monkey posted:

I was going for all cats, but I love Raddle and Portia too much. Chrissy just won’t leave though!

I can get going for a themed island, but Chrissy has become my surprise favorite resident so far. She's just so darn excited about being an anime pop star at every moment of every day :3:

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Stay safe, sick frog.

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?

Pig island :woop:

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

Waffle! posted:

Stay safe, sick frog.

Raddle is a doctor

Pump Jockey
Mar 15, 2019

i believe in love
Opening my island for anyone who still needs to buy turnips, Daisy Mae will be here for another hour and a half. Feel free to take any junk from the beach as well.

Dodo: closed, Daisy Mae has peaced out

Pump Jockey fucked around with this message at 19:58 on May 10, 2020

avoid doorways
Jun 6, 2010

'twas brillig
Gun Saliva
https://i.imgur.com/WCUo9F4.mp4

it's nice that wasps are polite and don't interrupt people while they're talking with their ghost pals

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU
Does anyone know if the bridge/ramp limits are per profile? Can a second user place more down?

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

causticBeet posted:

Does anyone know if the bridge/ramp limits are per profile? Can a second user place more down?

no it's per-island

Vaginaface
Aug 26, 2013

HEY REI HEY REI,
do vaginaface!
Does anyone have a Brachio Pelvis I can buy?

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

Loving chairs more every day!

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

Someone's going to post a village with Judy and I'm going to get jealous.

Her and Julian are the two I'm missing most from my old town.

:shobon:

i have so many lazy boys!! Vesta & Dom are my faves, but they're all good villagers.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

McCracAttack posted:

I have some purple floor lights in the "free" section near my shops.

Edit: Close for now.

Yo, if you're free, swing by and lets finish your furniture order.

DM'd

jackhunter64
Aug 28, 2008

Keep it up son, take a look at what you could have won

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

The Rokit character is my secondary account that I plan on using for getting extra items etc

You've really captured his eyes well.

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Smoking_Dragon posted:

Dom and Canberra are my original two villagers and I love them! The only villager I'm not happy with is Eugene, hoping he moves out soon. He's the only one I didn't get from visiting islands.

Sterling looks cool. I want him to move to my island to meet Vic so they can be best friends (or mortal enemies)

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Really makes it stand out how much of a split my villagers are. Five all-timers (Chrissy/Monique/Friga/Merengue/Lucha), the others I'm ignoring out of boredom or have actively wanted to leave since the start [spoiler]LEARN TO TAKE A HINT, BUBBLES :arghfist:[/spoiler
Also a failed clone I only used for long enough to set up a tent.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Ahh sorry McCrackAttack I didn’t notice what time it was and I can’t meet up right now after all 😩

E-flat
Jun 22, 2007

3-flat

Pump Jockey posted:

Opening my island for anyone who still needs to buy turnips, Daisy Mae will be here for another hour and a half. Feel free to take any junk from the beach as well.

Dodo: 1FCGM

Ooooh, I saw this just after I sold a bunch of hot-item iron shelves and jumped. Now I’m surely going to regret going hog wild :ohdear:

You’ve got a lovely island! That river must have been hard to sculpt—or is that how it was? Either way, very pretty!

Pump Jockey
Mar 15, 2019

i believe in love

E-flat posted:

You’ve got a lovely island! That river must have been hard to sculpt—or is that how it was? Either way, very pretty!

Thanks! It’s about half default river and half custom. I need to get moving on my waterfall construction project but not looking forward to executing that in the construction app :negative:

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

my friends

and quillson

usenet celeb 1992
Jun 1, 2000

he thought quoting borges would make him popular

Currently lacking a snooty villager. I like all my villagers but I would give up either Bettina or Anabelle in a heartbeat for a good snob.

fancy stats posted:

I found the boardwalk pattern on reddit, the creator's code is: MA-9115-9170-3990.

Thanks very much!

E-flat
Jun 22, 2007

3-flat

I AM THE MOON posted:

my friends

and quillson

I lucked out hard with Quillson. I mean, he was my smug camper, and he wanted to move out after like only four days. Bizarre, but very welcome.

Battle Pigeon
Nov 7, 2011

I am dancing potato
give me millet

Vaginaface posted:

Does anyone have a Brachio Pelvis I can buy?

I have one you can just have, and am around now for a while to drop it off whenever!

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?
I'd let Bubbles, Crackle, Henry and Zucker go for a good snooty, or Clay or Dom. Still haven't had a snooty at all this game and I always quite like them, maybe I should just skip the preamble and buy an amiibo. But who? Hmm

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Gnossiennes posted:

:shobon:

i have so many lazy boys!! Vesta & Dom are my faves, but they're all good villagers.

Yeah!! Lucky though.

I was going on tours when i first found Judy and just 'oh god what's going on with her face' only for her reactions to make me laugh. Then she was the most smug person on my island and it kinda grew on me that this tiny space bear was acting high class to literally everything that gave her the time of day :v:

I think she might be my favorite of the new crew off the top of my head. Rip Cyd who nobody seems to like or want though apparently.

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

E-flat posted:

I lucked out hard with Quillson. I mean, he was my smug camper, and he wanted to move out after like only four days. Bizarre, but very welcome.

I love him he's a little bastard. but hes not my friend

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

Are those passport screenshots from an app? Which one is it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chicken Doodle
May 16, 2007

Nessa posted:

Are those passport screenshots from an app? Which one is it?

The Nintendo Switch Online app. It has a keyboard too which allows for easy typing when in game.

Behold the residents of Nùmenor! Mae govannen, mellon!