Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
lol had to look it up, he starts with "good evening, and happy mardi gras" jesus christ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

mooyashi posted:

chris matthews sucks but his hot mic disdain right before "HI! I'm Bobby Jindal!" was hilarious

someone giggling like a moron immediately after was great too

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
it looks like the plantation from Gone With The Wind too which is just extra stupid

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
there was an opthamologist who just lazily retired and gave the building away to his racist nephew back when i lived in NC. out of morbid curiousity I wandered in one day and he had it dolled out with that same staircase and costumes for photos.

"well I've got a confederate general outfit, a confederate lieutenant outfit, a confederate private outfit.... and a UNION outfit" with a raised eyebrow

he also sold guns and Paramount pictures memorabilia from when he was a lot guard on the Star Trek movie about the whales

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
lol that venture was a second date with a girl i learned later was friends with a 15+ year goon who I still have never met but I got to feel her up

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Ronald McReagan posted:

I don't know why anyone agrees to give the response to the state of the union. It seems like the best case scenario is it gets ignored/forgotten about in two weeks. I can't remember a single one for anything other than being absurd, whether it's Joe Kennedy III foaming at the mouth, Steve Beshear's low budget production of Our Town, the clown car republican responses to Obama for a couple of years, Marco Rubio almost choking on his own bullshit, or Bobby Jindal (then governor of the Hurricane Katrina state) complaining about the federal government spending money on disaster preparedness with an extremely lovely Mr. Rogers impression. Like, who comes out looking good in these things?

the SoTU rebuttal is a trap, if you agree to do it you have indelibly, demonstrably proven your nonviability as a candidate for the highest office in the land

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

https://twitter.com/Goons_TXT/status/649947264878776320

Syd Midnight
Sep 23, 2005

mooyashi posted:

that was incredible. shitheads trolls and general assholes made an AI into a jew hating twitter bot in like 48 hours

Humanity will pay dearly for that someday. But I did find it heartwarming that, during her brief and hellish existence, Tay still found the time to dunk on incels

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
Just remembered that Colin Powell and the entire bush White House were walrusing on ambien all the time

quote:

Powell described his killer schedule in an interview Thursday with Abdul Rahman Al-Rashed, a reporter for a London-based Saudi newspaper.

"So do you use sleeping tablets to organize yourself?" Al-Rashed asked.

"Yes. Well, I wouldn't call them that," Powell said. "They're a wonderful medication -- not medication. How would you call it? They're called Ambien, which is very good. You don't use Ambien? Everybody here uses Ambien."

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Elizabeth Boo!nig

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

Just remembered that Colin Powell and the entire bush White House were walrusing on ambien all the time

this is brand new to me, thank you

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

not medication - more like food really

they are very good

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

That time a twitter employee on their way out suspended trump's account

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

That time, 1997 after the footy grand final to be precise, when the man who is now PM of Australia was so drunk he poo poo his pants and Engadine Maccas.

#neverforget

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

that sounds like the most australian thing to do tbf

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
yeah, it seems like that much like the us elected the most american person, you elected the most australian.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

taqueso posted:

that sounds like the most australian thing to do tbf

naming a swimming center after a pm who had just drowned in the ocean is pretty drat good too.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
The insurance companies doing a 180 on obamacare once they realized what it entailed

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Elizabeth Warren riding M4A all the way to the top of the polls and then abandoning it right as she hit the ceiling

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

Milo and POTUS posted:

The insurance companies doing a 180 on obamacare once they realized what it entailed

They wrote the bill, they knew exactly what it was. They were able to simultaneously say "we want to make sure Everyone Gets Access To Healthcare" and also raise premiums and cut services by saying "Obamacare, You Know? What Are We Supposed To Do?"

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

a trump doctor (not the sex cake guy) liked to get drunk and handed out xanny bars to people on flights; a true friend of c-spam

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

*oprah voice* and you're prescribed And you're prescribed and you're prescribed!

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Eat This Glob posted:

a trump doctor (not the sex cake guy) liked to get drunk and handed out xanny bars to people on flights; a true friend of c-spam

lol trump tried to nominate him to lead the VA and congress was like "lmao no". now he's running for congress in texas

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Eat This Glob posted:

these were both the same guy - ronny jackson was appointed by dubya in 2006 and stayed there as white house doc through obama

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
the candy man

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

these were both the same guy - ronny jackson was appointed by dubya in 2006 and stayed there as white house doc through obama

lol that's amazing. thanks for the info

Vitamin P
Nov 19, 2013

Truth is game rigging is more difficult than it looks pls stay ded
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ya1Mi9yIJbY

Limp-dick liberals jacking off themselves and accidently creating their own biggest trauma is still so funny to me, it legit makes me like Trump that he owned these cunts so hard

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Vitamin P posted:

Limp-dick liberals jacking off themselves and accidently creating their own biggest trauma is still so funny to me, it legit makes me like Trump that he owned these cunts so hard

you do realize you are cheering trumps racist birther crusade here right

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

babypolis posted:

but... owning the libs

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Vitamin P posted:

I think of this often.

babypolis posted:

So what? If it wasn't one thing it'd be another. It's worth remembering that Trump is a consequence of the failure of the system that liberalism created, not some aberration that just happened by accident.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
just say "lol don’t care still funny" next time

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

i mean it is extremely funny but you arent supposed to feel vindicated when the racist tv man gets the upper hand on the nations first black president

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

babypolis posted:

i mean it is extremely funny but you arent supposed to feel vindicated when the racist tv man gets the upper hand on the nations first black president

excuse me but bill clinton is also a rapist, he is nothing to be celebrated

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/trump-jerry-falwell-jr-miami-beach-pool-boy-evangelical-explained-850380/

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!

Nationalist = white supremacist, hope this clears things up.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Fish of hemp posted:

Nationalist = white supremacist

sometimes

in very specific circumstances

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

babypolis posted:

Saying tha the self-assured arrogance of libs was a factor in handing power to the reactionary right isn't the same as cheering on the reactionary right.

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

GalacticAcid posted:

sometimes

in very specific circumstances

i mean i dunno Nationalist in the USA means 2nd gen at the very least self identified white folks but prove me wrong, no sarcasm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

haha remember when trump told california they had wildfires because they didn't rake the forests enough