Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Drinkfist posted:

I am offended these motherfuckers think Spot from Boston Dynamics is "Being Unveiled" in Singapore when it has been the long shown project of MIT grads in Boston.

This is our cool robot dog.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHBcVlqpvZ8

gently caress all elite universities imo I went to fuckin COMMUNITY COLLEGE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eighty-four merc
Dec 22, 2010

In 2020, we're going to make the end of Fight Club real.
lol what's the new thread title story?

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
thread title should be: Any projection that is based on a mathematical model is worse than useless – it is harmful.

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

was driving through philly the other day and saw a "gently caress Krasner" sticker on the back of a pickup struck

the U was replaced with a police shield

i love how police hate krasner because he wants to prosecute and or check police corruption

yet these same people have thin blue line punisher stickers

frank castle's entire MO is to clean up corruption, especially within law enforcement

PA is loving weird

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

eighty-four merc posted:

lousiana senator's response to being told that people want more trumpbux

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

eighty-four merc posted:

Louisiana senator John Kennedy when asked about how people would need another stimulus check.

MorrisBae
Jan 18, 2020

by Athanatos

eighty-four merc posted:

https://twitter.com/LJSelsky/status/1258806120707170310

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

eighty-four merc posted:

Trump

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

lol

https://twitter.com/FirstSquawk/status/1259876900807127040

Vernii
Dec 7, 2006

GATES FOUNDATION posted:

I’ve been getting the weekly Costco meat call forwarded to me and the numbers are apocalyptic. 1.5M pigs killed last week, 1.7M this week, demand is usually 3M.

whatever chicken production that’s left is shifting to whole birds because that takes less people and processing.

also look forward to weird cuts like “clod” coming to a Costco near you

Looked up clod cuts after this and they actually sound really good. Would buy.

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

owned

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

drat I hope the Texas gov got exposed to it when he went up there.

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

coronavirus is here to "fix the glitch"

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

GATES FOUNDATION posted:

I’ve been getting the weekly Costco meat call forwarded to me and the numbers are apocalyptic. 1.5M pigs killed last week, 1.7M this week, demand is usually 3M.

whatever chicken production that’s left is shifting to whole birds because that takes less people and processing.

also look forward to weird cuts like “clod” coming to a Costco near you

Daily reminder that the meat factory outbreaks are the cover story and the shortage is price manipulation

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

drat I hope the Texas gov got exposed to it when he went up there.

oh crip he’s a crapple

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

shovelbum posted:

Daily reminder that the meat factory outbreaks are the cover story and the shortage is price manipulation

it would probably be a public health boon if Americans ate less meat

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

The beef's dyin clod

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

:tif:

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/NYGovCuomo/status/1259876885619716098?s=20

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

wait landscaping/gardening was shut down? even for individuals? is everything just hella overgrown and infested with rats?

GATES FOUNDATION
Apr 28, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 7 years!

shovelbum posted:

Daily reminder that pilgrim's pride has a plant that supplies costco in sanford, NC with 60-70% absenteeism

ricecult
Oct 2, 2012

shovelbum posted:

wait landscaping/gardening was shut down? even for individuals? is everything just hella overgrown and infested with rats?

Probably supposed to be but here on Long Island I still see them operating.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

ricecult posted:

Probably supposed to be but here on Long Island I still see them operating.

yeah to some extent its genuinely essential imo

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Kovid Kim Reynolds

GATES FOUNDATION
Apr 28, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 7 years!
Just got a reddit post i made about meat shortages impacting louisiana restaurants removed for being "low quality information." Take a look at the mod who did it:

Basically 100% spooks running the show

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

GATES FOUNDATION posted:

Daily reminder that pilgrim's pride has a plant that supplies costco in sanford, NC with 60-70% absenteeism

trump is the most powerful human being in history and this isn't even a bad plague as they go, any disruption to the food supply is something that's being allowed

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

shovelbum posted:

trump is the most powerful human being in history and this isn't even a bad plague as they go, any disruption to the food supply is something that's being allowed

what

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

shovelbum posted:

Uh... yeah of course. That's it. Personally that's why my lawn is overgrown and looks like poo poo. drat virus. Dont think I'll mow this summer, just to be safe.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

maximum depression-flavor immiseration is the policy aim of this admin

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

shovelbum posted:

maximum depression-flavor immiseration is the policy aim of this admin

yeah but it's not actually intentional or planned out (which is how i read your post). they're just dumb/believe the nonsense they spout.

edit: well i guess Miller might think this'll spark a race war or whatever that fuckin' freak thinks, but Kushner is just an idiot.

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

how the gently caress would maintaining the lockdown till November help the Democrats?

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

shovelbum posted:

How are you going to keep meat factories open when it's hard physical labor with lots of breathing out viruses. Once it gets there it's gonna get everyone

s0j
May 17, 2003

get fucked, round-eye

brugroffil posted:

has there been any uptick in suicide

also, does anyone know when those Children of Men home suicide kids will be coming to market?

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Quiet Feet posted:

Uh... yeah of course. That's it. Personally that's why my lawn is overgrown and looks like poo poo. drat virus. Dont think I'll mow this summer, just to be safe.

Half my lawn is overgrown despite weekly mowing and half is dead and has yet to be mowed

COVID-420
Apr 21, 2020

Natural cures they don't want you to know about.

GATES FOUNDATION posted:

Just got a reddit post i made about meat shortages impacting louisiana restaurants removed for being "low quality information." Take a look at the mod who did it:

Basically 100% spooks running the show

my job makes me do research similar to what you're doing (for much dumber reasons/subjects) and this is one of the more obvious astroturfing/manufactured narratives that I've ever seen

A lot of people will call you "autistic" or "crazy" for uncovering this stuff but its common practice in the PR industry. My guess is this is 100% the work of CREEPers (committee to reelect the president) and not actual CIA although who knows.

keep sharing, its good work, i mean it

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

shovelbum posted:

The planet may be healing but it still has to trim its pubes

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

gahahh

L0cke17
Nov 29, 2013

https://twitter.com/RexChapman/status/1259882271596740609?s=20

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

But she still won't wear a mask.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

mastershakeman posted:

How are you going to keep meat factories open when it's hard physical labor with lots of breathing out viruses. Once it gets there it's gonna get everyone

its an incredibly rich full-fash regime, it has literally every tool available to compel people or machines to do labor and has had since what, december, to mobilize?