Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Friend
Aug 3, 2008

1stGear posted:

There's an extra level of Internet Lore you have to know to get this post, but god its so good

I guess that's why I don't get it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Friend posted:

I guess that's why I don't get it?

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

add the sketches plz

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

dee eight posted:

add the sketches plz

Linking because it’s a cartoon of an exotic dancer: https://ianjq.tumblr.com/post/19027383185/gasps-oh-my-god-i-have-to-draw-you

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

dee eight posted:

add the sketches plz

I've always been disappointed with the sketches because the artist forgot to include her ventral tyres

minato
Jun 7, 2004

cutty cain't hang, say 7-up.
Taco Defender
Is it Denver, Deinver, or Demver?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

minato posted:

By jove, I think he's got it!

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

minato posted:

Deınver

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Dixville posted:

My grandad was a cop. I think about that sometimes when i see people posting poo poo like "kill all cops" my grandad was cool gat dangit

Piss Meridian posted:

My great grandad was a german cop In the thirties (really high position by the time he retired) and I hate all the ACAB poo poo. I didn't see much of him before he died since he retired in South America but I bet he would have had a bunch of fascinating stories

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Straight White Shark posted:

We had better leave really detailed and thorough records of exactly what has befallen our people so that our descendants will retain the memory of our downfall.

*scrawls SEA PEOPLE on a tablet, calls it a day*

OMFG FURRY posted:

*writes erotic fan fiction on clay tablets, safe in the knowledge that if he were to die at war, the rains would wash everything away*

*entire village catches fire, all that remains are clay tablets, dies of dysentery*

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

I didn't know forums cancer was still around in 2015

Chef Bourgeoisie
Oct 9, 2016

by Reene

marshmallow creep posted:

Mods, change my name to Hypnotically Caucasian.

BrianBoitano posted:

it already is :confused:

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Lmao

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

well why not posted:

i'm ready to drop this in favour of lolling at reddit, but LMFAO that "not being fried pre-sliced cheese" or "not being bread-themed cake" is somehow pretentious. I don't expect everyone to eat like GOOP but that waffle house food is disgusting HFCS slop.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

“I’m ready to drop this,” I exclaim as I continue this. “We can be done now that I’ve gotten the last word.”

“Also, it’s important to know that I am not being pretentious,” I lol pretentiously as I say more pretentious things.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Dixville posted:

Isn't it rear end in a tophat? Wait i think that's rear end in a top hat. I need to log out and read this
Piss
poo poo
gently caress
oval office
Cocksucker
Motherfucker
Tits
rear end in a top hat

Hmmmmm

Milo and POTUS posted:

My god... I've never seen someone sign their post eight times

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
Man, the lurking filters. I kinda miss those. Well, except friend of the family, I spent a while trying to figure out what that could be a filter for and was quite distressed when I learned what it was.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

Man, the lurking filters. I kinda miss those. Well, except friend of the family, I spent a while trying to figure out what that could be a filter for and was quite distressed when I learned what it was.

Wait what is it?

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Dixville posted:

Wait what is it?

I believe it was the n-word

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
I only remember it being one of the bad gamer words, but n-word sounds right.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Tei posted:

I describe my job to other people has writter. Writter of some unholy horrible texts that nobody human can understand, but writter.

Already replaced in my vocabulary "Fixing code" for "massaging"... if only to drop the pretense I leave behind better code than I found (but thats the idea).

I feel sorry for every line of code I have written, and personally responsable. The day I die, I will feel like having commit the perfect crime. Other suckers will have to maintain my code. HA. I win.

Being a programmer is like being a snake, and leaving behind millions of childrens, snakes in the grass. Every line of code a snake you fathered.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

lol

I love Tei, his posts are made all the better by the English being slightly wonky.

Griefor
Jun 11, 2009
"Friend of the family" kind of sounds like a euphemism a homophobe would use for a same sex significant other. So that they can refer to them without acknowledging that they are part of the family. You know, like how they use roommate.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Griefor posted:

"Friend of the family" kind of sounds like a euphemism a homophobe would use for a same sex significant other. So that they can refer to them without acknowledging that they are part of the family. You know, like how they use roommate.

wouldn't a homophobe use a ruder word

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Phlegmish posted:

lol

I love Tei, his posts are made all the better by the English being slightly wonky.

he posted recently that he's from spain, which was a shame because i'd spent ages imagining all his posts in a dolorous eastern european accent

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Antivehicular posted:

I believe it was the n-word

Oh :yikes:

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

sebmojo posted:

wouldn't a homophobe use a ruder word
Not if they're trying to be polite to your face, like people in the South saying "bless your heart" when what they really mean is "gently caress you sideways".

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slćgt skal fřlge slćgters gang

Koishi Komeiji posted:

https://twitter.com/Kotaku/status/1259895112152293377
This campaign just keeps getting better and better. Just try and imagine how insane it will be by November. You can't.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
I didn’t know about “friend of the family”, is that new since I registered or did I just never see that word used in a post before I had an account?

Thinking about permabanned poster friendofthefamilystomper58...

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica
evergreen post

verbal enema posted:

where the gently caress are you people getting all this rape from

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

MizPiz posted:

Everytime I see this, I can't help but imagine it as a themed restaurant.

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

It’s a big arcade with pizza and rollerblades and a climbing wall and black light minigolf, but you can only watch your friends play.

Syd Midnight
Sep 23, 2005

Pirate Radar posted:

I didn’t know about “friend of the family”, is that new since I registered or did I just never see that word used in a post before I had an account?

Thinking about permabanned poster friendofthefamilystomper58...

"i love making GBS threads inside friend of the family assholes" was the all-time best consequence of those 2 word filters

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Oxxidation posted:

he posted recently that he's from spain, which was a shame because i'd spent ages imagining all his posts in a dolorous eastern european accent
I had too, and my life is not particularly improved by this knowledge.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
Spain is the Eastern Europe of Western Europe tbh

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Sleeveless posted:

evergreen post

I was concerned that there was a huge thread about The Lighthouse, and even more concerned people there were talking about rewatching it. I'm not even sure I'm happy I watched that once! :gonk:

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

Bonaventure posted:

I’m sorry are there seriously multiple people on this page going to bat for the CCP

canyoneer posted:

If this experience has taught us anything, it's to stay away from bats in the PRC

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Spain is the Eastern Europe of Western Europe tbh

And Portugal is the West Virginia of Iberia.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Wingnut Ninja posted:

It's only a lynching if it originates from the Lynchburg region, otherwise it's technically a sparkling murder mob.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Not if they're trying to be polite to your face, like people in the South saying "bless your heart" when what they really mean is "gently caress you sideways".

To explain, "bless your heart" is short for "bless your cotton picking heart."

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

uhhhhhh no it isn't, it's just patronizing

see also "that's nice dear"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸