Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raiad
Feb 1, 2005

Without the law, there wouldn't be lawyers.

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

shadowrun future is the future we deserve

just the parts of shadowrun that suck, no cool cybernetics or magic to throw around

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Raiad posted:

just the parts of shadowrun that suck, no cool cybernetics or magic to throw around

yet!

Raiad
Feb 1, 2005

no i mean we don't deserve any of that

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Raiad posted:

Trumkelzahn

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Raiad posted:

no i mean we don't deserve any of that

oh, yes, well

yeah :(

Raiad
Feb 1, 2005

we deserve shadowrun's convoluted and excruciatingly slow combat system tho

The Lemondrop Dandy
Jun 7, 2007

If my memory serves me correctly...

Wedge Regret

Raiad posted:

I wouldn't go that far, yikes.

I admit that I really messed up my character build, but to be fair, there were too many gear options.

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

Raiad posted:

good god man think about what you're saying the simu's algorithms are listening to everything and incorporating only the worst ideas you need to be more careful ffs

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Raiad posted:

Hey we have cybernetics: cochlear implants.

Still no magic tho

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

shadowrun future is the future we deserve

would be okay with skipping the part where 90% of the world dies screaming, and it feels like we're off timeline wise from magic coming back

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Raiad posted:

someone didn't min-max enough, if combat lasts more than two rounds you done hosed up

Throatwarbler
Nov 17, 2008

by vyelkin

etalian posted:

Meanwhile countries like Taiwan arranged a system of dropping off food and other household goods for people in a mandatory quarantine situation.

Chinese students new to America are baffled by how lovely and inconvenient food and household goods delivery services are compared to China.

When the government started limiting household deliveries in China to cut down on the number of delivery people on the streets at the beginning of the pandemic and people where up in arms, "now they finally know what it's like to live in America" was a meme going around the overseas student internet.

The Chinese embassy has sent packages of masks and other sundry supplies to every Chinese student in America.

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

lol turned this poo poo off as soon as Fauci started taking about the success of remdesivir

Raiad
Feb 1, 2005

Relevant Tangent posted:

someone didn't min-max enough, if combat lasts more than two rounds you done hosed up

yeah but each round takes like half an hour to complete

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

Testvan posted:

https://www.paloaltoonline.com/blog...ite-restaurants
Mark Zuckerberg and Priscilla Chan are giving $100,000 to each of their eight favorite restaurants

played out but necessary comparison: this is the net worth equivalent of the median american donating about a dime

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

busy, busy, busy scissors

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
lol look how slow the ramp up is even in their bragging slide

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

a helpful bear posted:

lol look how slow the ramp up is even in their bragging slide

now put this on the scale of 380 million

UnknownTarget
Sep 5, 2019

Does anyone have the link to that C-SPAM dashboar?

Charun
Feb 8, 2003

UnknownTarget posted:

Does anyone have the link to that C-SPAM dashboar?

e2: drat wrong vid
e: should put it in post in case you have sigs off : https://realgoodcovidtracker.com

realgoodcovidtracker.com

Charun has issued a correction as of 15:53 on May 12, 2020

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

found these for sale on DHGate, shipping is 20k

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

BIASED FIGURES?
Individual Maintaining COVID-19 Death Count Attended $10,000 per Plate Hillary Fundraiser

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/redditships/status/1260126130687881217?s=19

folks, these are the Freedoms we're giving away. gotta open up america ASAP

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Burn Zone posted:

make sure to use that $6 coupon

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Burn Zone posted:

wow, 7% off!

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

https://twitter.com/RMac18/status/1260219834534674434

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

Mokelumne Trekka posted:

BIASED FIGURES?
Individual Maintaining COVID-19 Death Count Attended $10,000 per Plate Hillary Fundraiser

I like how it's worded like there is one guy maintaining the death count, which is something a boomer would definitely believe.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Wasn't even aware you could dip into negative self-awareness

Seatbelts
Mar 29, 2010

Burn Zone posted:

The more i look at this; the more its just a box on wheels with a laser thermometer,
which costs 6k +20k

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

wow!! so cool!!

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

just sending my favorite ayn rand quotes to my employees at 1 am to drum up morale

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Lmao i know who makes the seat belts for the Model 3 and their plant is not even up and running right now, Mexican automotive companies have not been assigned essential status yet, the only stuff they are making is service parts, as msot countries deemed repair an essential service, not new car production.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

magiccarpet posted:

just sending my favorite ayn rand quotes to my employees at 1 am to drum up morale

just put this in your email sig: http://galtse.cx/

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

six new positive cases in Wuhan and they're testing everyone

jfc

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
Here's your hate-read for the day
https://twitter.com/WBUR/status/1259826338585882625?s=20

• Mentions divorce attorney in first sentence
  • Gets a puppy from a breeder, because she was feeling guilty about not loving her daughter enough
  • Complains about it being a puppy, including (the horror) gnawing on a piano bench!
  • Makes it nine loving days before giving up and returning the puppy to the breeder
  • Hinda Mandell, a Boston-area native, is associate professor in the School of Communication at RIT in Rochester, New York. She is a co-editor, most recently, of "Nasty Women and Bad Hombres: Gender and Race in the 2016 US Presidential Election." Her website is omghinda.com.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Burn Zone posted:

six new positive cases in Wuhan and they're testing everyone

jfc

They're a real country with a functional system, democracy was unironically a mistake, they don't have to debate everything, no lawsuits for years, no endless judicial review, they just loving do it

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

shovelbum posted:

They're a real country with a functional system, democracy was unironically a mistake, they don't have to debate everything, no lawsuits for years, no endless judicial review, they just loving do it

really enjoying this season of The Fall of the American Empire (2020 - 2025)

Bernie Panders
Apr 27, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Drinkfist posted:

Only 80,000 Dead Americans with the number still going up but gently caress em I didn't know any of them and my superior immune system will destroy the virus. Everyone is staying indoors and wearing these weak masks when I WANNA GO OUT TO FUDDRUCKERS AND DRINK WITH THE BOYS WAAAAAA KILL THE MAYOR HE IS A FOOL I AM THE ONE TRUE MAX BRAIN! ITS ALL A HOAX! A CONSPIRACY OF FOOLS WITH FAKE DEGREES TRYING TO KILL AMERICA!

That's you. That's what I see when I read that dumbshit.

EIGHTY THOUSAND DEAD when we had the most productive (Yet Flawed) early quarantine months of the pandemic. Think about what that number would be if we did nothing. Now we are in a stage of the quarantine being cracked open because some thousand psychos think the chains slavery are on them and scream at the top of their lungs and assemble in gatherings outside for the news to film. In a country of 300+ Million a minority of idiots are given a national microphone because nothing is going on and the news just foolishly amps their dumb message. For every 1,000 people sitting quietly in their homes there is one turbo smoothbrain that projects the image of many.

Just post funny poo poo. Stay away from your favorite old people and keep isolated as much as possible. Wear a mask and go easy on the Amazon purchases. Follow these simple guidelines and by next year your dick will still work. I promise you nothing about the state of the world or if the town will be on fire but I DO PROMISE YOU YOUR DICK WILL STILL WORK. Break the rules is breaking you dick. Be a cool dude. Don't break your dick.

agreed, and if you don't have savings and aren't getting unemployment go gently caress yourself b*tch, granny needs her matlock

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

FistEnergy posted:

https://twitter.com/redditships/status/1260126130687881217?s=19

folks, these are the Freedoms we're giving away. gotta open up america ASAP

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Burn Zone posted:

really enjoying this season of The Fall of the American Empire (2020 - 2025)

Democracy doesn't scale past NZ size.