Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Q_res posted:

Keep digging, have you hit the part where he talks about Carmella cheating on him? Dude is legit frightening as hell, I don't even want to crack jokes about it, that motherfucker is a ticking timebomb.

Yeah they need to take that guy somewhere he can get help and be under observation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

SA Forum Contest: Find the biggest psycho to link here for some reason. The stupidest fan opinions are the ones that involve heinous crime!

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Mr. Carlisle posted:

From the dudes Bio:

a deranged person posted:

I am only looking for single women in the Ogdensburg new YORK area and in Watertown new YORK area only and i am looking for single reporter too

I feel like they should already be digging up his backyard

Their entire twitter timeline is just absolute lunacy

Of course he's from Ogdensburg, what a loving poo poo hole.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

STAC Goat posted:

Yeah, I mean, I don't think women's wrestling is dead but it is kind of fair to say that Becky was champ for over a year and not much came of it and she ends up handing the belt to the closest thing to a rival she had who never actually beat her and from the 2 years of Rousey and Becky dominating the division the only wrestler who came out ahead was... Charlotte.

But I mean, before this the division was dominated by Charlotte and Alexa Bliss for years with no one else getting over. So its all the same thing for WWE.
Asuka beat Becky, Asuka hasn't beat Charolette though. I won't blame Becky for having horribly uneventful runs, her rivals were only Flair, Rousey, and Asuka, and Asuka is the only one who is still on the roster. I still expect Flair to come knocking and WWE to play it off like a major NXT vs RAW feud that nobody wanted.

fatherofmustard posted:

Asuka beat Charlotte on Raw last year (after using the mist).
Oh yeah, when Flair was so afraid of the mist ruining her hair, I remember now. But Flair also ended Asuka's streak and took the title from her nonchalantly so she could be inserted into the main event with Becky and Rousey (Because WWE still wanted Flair to be the main event)

RealFoxy fucked around with this message at 22:29 on May 12, 2020

fatherofmustard
May 15, 2018

Asuka beat Charlotte on Raw last year (after using the mist).

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I think if we're talking "X beat Y" we're obviously talking about narrative victories more than just whether Asuka managed to get 1 win in 3 matches or something. The last victory I see on cagematch is the Kabuki Warriors beating Becky and Charlotte back in December. I was under the impression Becky won all of her 1-on-1 matches with Asuka during their feud and obviously won the feud overall. But I admit I don't pay a ton of close attention so I could have missed beats where Asuka genuinely bested Becky.

I think its unfortunate that Asuka appears to have ended up winning the belt by being handed it by the champ she couldn't beat (at least not decisively for the belt). Obviously that's not fully a choice in this case and if there's a booking critcism it probably belongs months ago in the general booking of Becky and Asuka.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 22:32 on May 12, 2020

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Asuka submitted Becky at the Rumble 2019.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

STAC Goat posted:

I think if we're talking "X beat Y" we're obviously talking about narrative victories more than just whether Asuka managed to get 1 win in 3 matches or something. The last victory I see on cagematch is the Kabuki Warriors beating Becky and Charlotte back in December. I was under the impression Becky won all of her 1-on-1 matches with Asuka during their feud and obviously won the feud overall. But I admit I don't pay a ton of close attention so I could have missed beats where Asuka genuinely bested Becky.

I think its unfortunate that Asuka appears to have ended up winning the belt by being handed it by the champ she couldn't beat (at least not decisively for the belt). Obviously that's not fully a choice in this case and if there's a booking critcism it probably belongs months ago in the general booking of Becky and Asuka.
Asuka tapped Becky out on PPV, and despite showing contempt for Flair and Rousey, still claims Asuka is her favorite opponent. There was a whole story about Asuka/Becky where "the machine" was keeping her away from Asuka because they thought Asuka would beat her for the title.

I'd go as far as saying that Becky respects and loves Asuka on-screen more than anyone else in the women's roster regardless of alignment and Asuka was the perfect person to give the title to. Doubling up on that because as soon as Becky gave Asuka the title she went from angry, to dancing weirdo to genuinely happy for Becky for becoming a mother, even though Asuka had been a heel for a long, long time.

Becky respects Asuka more than anyone else in the WWE, and it's one of the few feuds that escaped the gravity of the Four Horsewomen.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

MJeff posted:

Asuka submitted Becky at the Rumble 2019.

That's 16 months ago in the context of a battle royal before Becky won the belt and ascended and they had their current feud, no? I in no way shape or form thing that's balance or gives Asuka a true "victory" in their feud. But your mileage may vary.

If you guys think Becky put Asuka over in their feud through promos despite match results then I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree on it. As I said my problem isn't with his booking decision, its that this mostly forced booking decision essentially serves as the "victory" for Asuka in a feud where I think she was largely dominated.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Scott Keith posted a blog entry to answer one fan question.

quote:

Good afternoon once again, sir:

I am casually watching WCW chronologically from the beginning of 1998. They were doing some interesting things at the time, many of which would make perfect sense at the time (Hogan/Savage nWo rift, Nash hot coffee + killing the Giant,
JJ Dillon as the cure for insomnia). Something that did NOT make sense was the turn of Dusty Rhodes to join the nWo.

Dusty had been, along with Zybysko and my all-time favorite announcer Tony Schiavone, the most abashedly anti-nWo voices on WCW television from the inception of the nWo. There was no lead up, and the explanation given two weeks later on
Thunder (!!!) after barely mentioning it in the aftermath didn’t really pass the logic test, in my view.

So, to the question: why do you think Eric and the creative component in WCW at the time chose to make this change? It didn’t create a buzz because Dusty wasn’t even a semi-active at the time, and it wasn’t like Scott Hall needed someone
to talk for him, and it also wasn’t like the nWo needed more members standing around in the ring during the multitude of interview segments they had on both Nitro and Thunder at the time. Most times I can at least come to a semi-logical conclusion for a move
like this, but I believe I am at a loss.

Scott's answer:

quote:

I have similarly never understood the turn, either. As noted, it made no sense and helped no one. Probably just a thing to do to be “edgy” or something, I dunno.

There were no others questions and that is his entire answer.

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013
Dusty was a better NWO member than Disco Inferno.

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.

Breitbart Is Rightbart posted:

Dusty was a better NWO member than Disco Inferno.

dusty (and a lot of people) would do literally anything better than disco inferno so that's not really saying anything

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

STAC Goat posted:

It actually really amuses me that when people are all "Why would you call Undertaker a nazi?"

It's even better than that, this guy doesn't say Undertaker isn't a Nazi, in fact he seems to accept that he is a Nazi but is mad at Bix for.... not liking Nazis?

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
https://twitter.com/BearDown_AZ1/status/1260448499277205505?s=19

Jeezo

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties

Graves was/is a Pirates fan, not sure he's missing much.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

This dude out here havin a normal one

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
My "I Don't Set Puppies on Fire" T-Shirt Is Raising Many Questions Already Answered By My Shirt

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/tholzerman/status/1260723561565691905

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
do people just not understand what 'failson' means or is it now like 'grifter' where people just use it to describe people they dont like

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

yo I gotta say with experience, that dude is a dipshit. And what's worse I think he tries for that. Its cool tho, he can post over there.

Didn't he campaign for hillary or something. I forget.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

been a while since we've gotten a tholzerman take

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
The Holzerman finally blocked me so I don't get a chance to post his tweets as much.

https://twitter.com/RealBrittBaker/status/1260733459888291840

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Powerful "did your parents have any children that lived" energy there :hellyeah:

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/theremyfootball/status/1260789814800134145

Draxion
Jun 9, 2013

the anti-crack account

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Ganso Bomb posted:

Of course he's from Ogdensburg, what a loving poo poo hole.

They never recovered from the monorail, did they

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

This guy is a gimmick, right?

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

MassRafTer posted:

The Holzerman finally blocked me so I don't get a chance to post his tweets as much.

it also, independently, looks loving cool.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

MassRafTer posted:

"How did this wrestler get this foreign object into this match!?!?"

fatherofmustard
May 15, 2018

https://twitter.com/morivntvr/status/1260733636954988545

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

wait what. I thought Jake was ace

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

this one's funnier anyway

https://twitter.com/morivntvr/status/1259641839688261633

Draxion
Jun 9, 2013

what a bizarre account

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

yeah lots of dicks. lots and lots of dicks. funny lookin ones too.

fatherofmustard
May 15, 2018

https://twitter.com/B_blindmark/status/1260994140785070082

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

This guy is always in Alvarez's ratings replies spiking the football on AEW because it doesn't beat Raw and Smackdown. This week he spiked the football into his own balls since NXT is also losing viewers

https://twitter.com/gundertaker12/status/1261024997277143041

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

MJeff posted:

This guy is a gimmick, right?

Nobody's talented enough to intentionally come up with

https://twitter.com/OGJOHNNY5/status/1161141075177639936

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Is this one of those people who go on Totally Not Racist rants about how wrestlers need to speak English to get over in the US

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Rhea's entire thing looks like a HHH wet dream which is quite off putting imho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

dont post doctor gonzo's tweets in here