Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sister Make
Feb 5, 2020

neet NEET NEET NEET

simplefish posted:

ok but , "then do you not think...?" is a rhetoric phrase used when the speaker already thinks the thing theyre asking
Maybe "do you think...not..." was too close to "don't you think" to be easily understood. Also I see now I hosed up Oda's following line, which doesn't help. Replacements coming soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sister Make
Feb 5, 2020

neet NEET NEET NEET

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Oda is getting highly advanced huge brain wrinkles for sure. This is gonna be crazy

Synthetic Dreams
Jul 19, 2005

by Cyrano4747
Excuse me, but I started at page one this morning and now I'm on page 212, and there doesn't seem to be more translated panels? Please kindly translate more panels and post them here. Please. I need more NEET.

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Synthetic Dreams posted:

Excuse me, but I started at page one this morning and now I'm on page 212, and there doesn't seem to be more translated panels? Please kindly translate more panels and post them here. Please. I need more NEET.

+1

Synthetic Dreams
Jul 19, 2005

by Cyrano4747

I have even rated this thread a five, so please someone get Mr. Steak to translate more NEET. I will try to subsist off Baki for now though. But I feel I will burn through it by tomorrow. This is untenable.

Sister Make
Feb 5, 2020

neet NEET NEET NEET

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Oda is so cool. I would have just said "yes" like Tohru.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Sister Make posted:

Maybe "do you think...not..." was too close to "don't you think" to be easily understood. Also I see now I hosed up Oda's following line, which doesn't help. Replacements coming soon.

hey thanks, i know you didnt have to do that

youre also being kind saying i "pointed it out", i was just too dense to understand lol

Sprue
Feb 21, 2006

please send nudes :shittydog:
:petdog:
Was there a coffeemo or patrical link or something for sister make? I just got some virus bux and I want to support, the content has been coming in fast and heavy and I am very satisfied

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Patreon dot com slash sistermake.

huh when I try to go there now it says "this page has been removed", don't know what's up with that.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

So the medium does not believe in spirits but cashes in on people that do?

Very good :hmmyes:

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Penn Gillette has to argue with people that magic is not real. Some people just won’t accept it’s a show. “Well yeah I get you have to say that, but really...”

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Fumaofthelake posted:

Penn Gillette has to argue with people that magic is not real. Some people just won’t accept it’s a show. “Well yeah I get you have to say that, but really...”

Arthur Conan Doyle had a grudge with Houdini because Houdini kept debunking spirit mediums and Doyle was convinced that he was using his own real magic (that he must obviously have, or else how would he do all those tricks?) to thwart the mediums' powers.

Sister Make
Feb 5, 2020

neet NEET NEET NEET

Classon Ave. Robot
Oct 7, 2019

by Athanatos
I have absolutely no idea where this comic is going at any given time. Who the gently caress could have guessed two pages ago that Tohru and Oda would be talking to this weird spiritualist who doesn't believe in spirits? I love it.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
There are plenty of people pandering new age hippy dippy stuff that don't believe in actual ghosts or spirits. There's simply good or bad energy left behind simply.
My apartment was a dentists office in the early 1910's and the bedroom was where poo poo went down. It's always cold there no matter how much I heat it.
I don't believe any of that nonsense, but it sorta makes sense that all the bad experimental dentistry from that time would leave bad vibes.

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

no it doesn't

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
this 100-year-old building is cold. do you think it could be insulation issues? nah it's ghosts

Apathy420
May 18, 2017

by Cyrano4747
true. the bad energy comes not from the room’s history but from the many many teeth that have fallen through the floorboards

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

Irony.or.Death posted:

no it doesn't

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Lodin posted:

There are plenty of people pandering new age hippy dippy stuff that don't believe in actual ghosts or spirits. There's simply good or bad energy left behind simply.
My apartment was a dentists office in the early 1910's and the bedroom was where poo poo went down. It's always cold there no matter how much I heat it.
I don't believe any of that nonsense, but it sorta makes sense that all the bad experimental dentistry from that time would leave bad vibes.

Lol I totally don't believe in any of that crap, I'm not one of those crazy idiots, but when you think about it it all basically makes sense and is true

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Apathy420 posted:

true. the bad energy comes not from the room’s history but from the many many teeth that have fallen through the floorboards

yes, it’s one of the unfortunate known properties of teeth - they absorb energy from their surroundings

it’s why you get cavities... too much energy absorbed and not removed

it’s also why your mouth is naturally hot and wet

Sprue
Feb 21, 2006

please send nudes :shittydog:
:petdog:
Postmodernism!! Both takes are true in their own ways of thinking about the world. Lodin, if the explanation is that some piece of what happened a long time ago remains and affects your sensations in that room, that explanation has a real weight and genuinely affects your experience of moving in the world and being in that room. Scientifically, the temperature in the room is likely affected by the poor insulation and not the history of the place, but your experience of the temperature in that room is absolutely a result of your knowledge of what took place there before.
Am I doing this right?? I have no idea what I'm even saying...

Edit: my avatar pic is totally appropriate to my words rn

Sister Make
Feb 5, 2020

neet NEET NEET NEET

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
Who is that guy in the last frame
Also thank you Sister Make

Hot Stunt
Oct 2, 2009

Sjs00 posted:

The empty frame? I don't see anyone in it.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Sjs00 posted:

the spirit-believing client

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

Sjs00 posted:

Mulder.

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Hot Stunt posted:

The empty frame? I don't see anyone in it.

Sister Make
Feb 5, 2020

neet NEET NEET NEET

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Post more NEET!

Sister Make
Feb 5, 2020

neet NEET NEET NEET

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
lmao "your father is always watching nearby. Even on the toilet. Even in the bath." wtf

~I always feel like, somebody's watching meeeeeee. And I got no privacy!~

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

Looking at the hairdo, do you think that politician giving the speech is supposed to be Koizumi?

Regallion
Nov 11, 2012

Comrade Koba posted:

Looking at the hairdo, do you think that politician giving the speech is supposed to be Koizumi?

I don't see any orphans accompanying him so it can't be.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Irony.or.Death posted:

no it doesn't

Sister Make
Feb 5, 2020

neet NEET NEET NEET

End of Science

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Sister Make posted:

End of Science

I'm the mouth - eyes, constantly devouring souls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Sister Make posted:

End of Science

June 14th 2060 -- Sakurai announces the final Smash Brothers title before ascending to heaven