Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

gently caress i forgot how miserable it is to watch this without being able to ff through commercials

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

pokeyman posted:

It's not that farfetched to think Natalie spent her bank on challenge advantages.

Its not farfetched, but it shouldn't be assumed. They know she had bank and they should assume idols were on the menu.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

lol at that eye roll at "miss nat"

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

I let you know me, see me. I gave you a rare gift, but you didn't want it.

Oh no

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

On one hand Sarah's probably right that there's some gender bias to how she won her game and how it was received vs when dudes do it the same way.

On the other hand she's really barking up the wrong tree here.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Big “sayanora Sarah” vibes here

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

She has a point but she’s also a bit of a moron who was making that very obviously revelation a self fulfilling prophecy until Nat hit her in the face with it.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

sportsgenius86 posted:

She has a point but she’s also a bit of a moron who was making that very obviously revelation a self fulfilling prophecy until Nat hit her in the face with it.

Especially since we saw Michelle say the same thing to her a couple of days earlier.

Sure, Nat's got information vs Michelle's speculation. But its not the first time someone raised the issue to Sarah.

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

Lol nobody ask Ben to talk about social issues.

JesusSinfulHands
Oct 24, 2007
Sartre and Russell are my heroes
Sarah taking sexism seriously because it happened to her is a very Sarah thing to do

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

Tyson, the most beautiful woman of all.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

STAC Goat posted:

On one hand Sarah's probably right that there's some gender bias to how she won her game and when dudes do it that way.

On the other hand she's really barking up the wrong tree here.
I don’t agree even remotely. She played quite possibly the dirtiest game of all time. We saw tons of scenes of her telling people straight up “I love you” before voting them out. I mean I think it was one of the most impressive wins of all time but it was an extreme villain game.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

congratulations to Jeff for only taking 20 years to figure this out

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

You gotta respect women because they’re our mothers

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

JesusSinfulHands posted:

Sarah taking sexism seriously because it happened to her is a very Sarah thing to do

Cop first, chud second, woman third

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

Fast Luck posted:

I don’t agree even remotely. She played quite possibly the dirtiest game of all time. We saw tons of scenes of her telling people straight up “I love you” before voting them out. I mean I think it was one of the most impressive wins of all time but it was an extreme villain game.

lmfao thanks for proving their point exactly

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Fast Luck posted:

I think she played dirty and I think that emotional type of game tends to do more damage since people really feel used. But like, Adam played an emotional backstabbing game and I don't think he got nearly the same kind of heat for it.

Sarah played dirty. I don't think that's up for debate. The question is whether people reacted to her playing dirty the same way they do for guys who play dirty.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
IDOL tiME

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
come on come on come on pls be sara

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Wasnt ben having one part of michelle/nat plan tho?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Whelp

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
poo poo guess not

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Whoops. Idolgeddon strikes again.

Denise shoulda made a move.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Lone Goat posted:

lmfao thanks for proving their point exactly
Please elaborate. How many people get that personal and intimate before a betrayal, and how is that not a villain game?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
That woman speech is a good reason to vote Sarah tbqh

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
Ah so that answers that. I thought the HIIs would be nullified and only the challenge immunity would stand but they go straight to fire.

JesusSinfulHands
Oct 24, 2007
Why did Natalie and Michele choose to vote out Denise over Sarah?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I like Denise but she played a bad, passive end game IMO. I think the game just burned her out.

I thought Ben might stick to his loyalty and vote out Sarah with Nat/Michelle. But I guess they had no time to work that out. They shoulda whispered.

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

Gotta say I don't understand not booting Sarah.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Yeah she was clearly building resume with that speech and has been planning on that for a while. Surprised Nat/Michelle went for Denise. Denise didn't seem like a big threat outside of queenslayer, and denise was the sacrificial lamb for the dominant alliance already

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I assume Denise just wasn't open to wokring with them so they just took the path of least resistance on a 4 person alliance. Forcing a tie would have probably just been bad jury management.

Maybe if they had time to talk to Denise or Ben before but Denise has seemed completely closed off to everyone outside that four for weeks and Ben is Ben.

Stokes
Jun 13, 2003

Maybe Kris can come in, and we can throw M-80s at his asshole.
I want a 50 minute ponderosa vid of everyone checking themselves out in a mirror and ordering huge cheeseburgers and pizza and looking at a bed and being like omg a bed.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

STAC Goat posted:

I like Denise but she played a bad, passive end game IMO. I think the game just burned her out.

I thought Ben might stick to his loyalty and vote out Sarah with Nat/Michelle. But I guess they had no time to work that out. They shoulda whispered.
Yeah they actually would have been the right move, but I guess Ben is as rock solid with Tony and Sarah as has been indicated.

JesusSinfulHands
Oct 24, 2007
This F5 idol is about to be super super super super super super important.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Survivor shell lantern is fantastic

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Fast Luck posted:

Yeah they actually would have been the right move, but I guess Ben is as rock solid with Tony and Sarah as has been indicated.

Denise seemed as locked in too. Maybe Ben could have been talked into it but like it didn't seem like any of those four were talking to Nat or Michelle before hand to move him there or establish the idea.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

gently caress YES

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

SUPER NAT!

NAT AND MICHELLE DREAM TEAM!

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

JesusSinfulHands posted:

This F5 idol is about to be super super super super super super important.
Really don’t like there being a newly introduced F5 idol. I mean there’s lots of mechanics that are too much but another idol this late always bugs me!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Holy poo poo Nat lmao