Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
drat!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

I'd guess that Sarah was more than willing to work with Natalie and Michele than Denise was, and showing that they're willing to work with her by voting out Denise. On top of that, putting them to make a fire challenge creates a hero in the jury's eyes.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
drat they must have had an intern on the radio ready to hide that idol the moment it was played.

Deceptive
Dec 27, 2012
Literally 0 chance for them to vote Nat out.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
kya-ha-ha-ha! yess, i hope michelle and nat are able to pull some more poo poo now

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Deceptive posted:

EOE is quite something huh...

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

This is how Michelle wins :swoon:

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

go Tony

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Also lok the person that spent the most time at EOE and probably started the fire a dozen times will at worst have to build one to get to F3.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Lone Goat posted:

I'd guess that Sarah was more than willing to work with Natalie and Michele than Denise was, and showing that they're willing to work with her by voting out Denise. On top of that, putting them to make a fire challenge creates a hero in the jury's eyes.

Yeah, agreed. I think if Sarah wasn't so stubborn sure she was in control she would have been open to going into survival mode. But I think Denise would have as well. They just all locked in somewhere in the middle of Jeremy and Michelle trying to break through.

And not only would the fire making challenge become a hero resume moment for the winner but it could seem like a cutthroat move to the jury and play badly. It would be one thing if they like had Sarah vs Tony facing off but Denise feels like collateral damage.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

EOE is quite something huh...

It pretty much invalidates the first 35 days of the game, right?

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Deceptive posted:

The only time she was EVER eligible to be voted out, she was! :lol:

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Did Denise not know she was at the bottom of their totem pole or just didn't want to risk making a breakout yet?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Khanstant posted:

Did Denise not know she was at the bottom of their totem pole or just didn't want to risk making a breakout yet?

Jeremy or someone made a comment a couple of weeks ago that she's just zoned out and she said something similar herself in tribal. I think Denise just got worn down by the game and went on cruise control.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Refusing to split onto Denise, blowing 2 idols, and then unanimously voting out Denise ftw

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Skootch

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
I gotta say, the Natalie and Michele duo is really elevating this finale for me.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Shneak posted:

I gotta say, Natalie and Michele duo is really elevating this finale for me.

Its always fun when a resistance rises. Especially if they're likable.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Khanstant posted:

She was pitching them to take out Tony at 4 which they really should have, so that makes sense, but I still don’t think that approaches a win for her.

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

I let you know me, see me. I gave you a rare gift, but you didn't want it.

OH THANK gently caress

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
TONY!!!!

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
drat, well, i hope ben or sara are knocked out

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

STAC Goat posted:

Jeremy or someone made a comment a couple of weeks ago that she's just zoned out and she said something similar herself in tribal. I think Denise just got worn down by the game and went on cruise control.

Yea there was that tribal with Jeremy a few episodes ago where Denise just put her hand up and said "I'm done." Seemed like it was just she was done with the tribal / conversation, but seems like maybe she was just done with the game at that point and had nothing left.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Yea there was that tribal with Jeremy a few episodes ago where Denise just put her hand up and said "I'm done." Seemed like it was just she was done with the tribal / conversation, but seems like maybe she was just done with the game at that point and had nothing left.

Yeah, and I think the next week Jeremy was going through his options and said she was just tapped out. And then in tribal she gave a speech about how she was feeling burned out but got a boost from something. So I think Denise just got worn down and once Kim was gone she just went all in with that 4 and closed herself off to Jeremy/Michelle/Nat.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Lol why do you want loving Ben out

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

Michele looking like she was about to cry when hugging Tony after that win (not that I'd blame her, she's in trouble)

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

I have to go in my spy nest :)

I loving love this guy!

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Nat: I'm not voting out Michelle.
Sarah: Are you only wiling to write Ben's name down?

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Jesus Christ people are so stupid on this show

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I almost died lmao

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Nat why did she reveal it so easy?

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Nat straight up showing Sarah the idol was a huge blunder. Spy nest was fun but irrelevant. Come on Nat!

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Sarah's just screwing herself further with the jury by making a fake turn and letting Tony do the move with no blood.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Listen to her Nat, y'all in bad spot

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I don't think Nat showing the idol is that big a deal. She's playing it and the best chance of flipping things is probably scaring Ben/Sarah into turning against the other at the risk of getting idoled.

I don't know. 99% of the time exposing your idol is a mistake but I just don't know that it really makes a difference in this situation and might confirm the paranoia.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Fast Luck posted:

Nat straight up showing Sarah the idol was a huge blunder. Spy nest was fun but irrelevant. Come on Nat!

Honestly spy nest is a power move by Tony

He doesn't have to TRUST Sarah, and she can't lie

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

Get that public image rehabilitation :rolleyes:

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Ben, "Sarah you need to pad your resume, vote me out"

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Sarah is getting such a power edit tonight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU