Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
michelle needs to start carrying her own privacy screen. everyone copying her poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
poo poo Ben lol

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

STAC Goat posted:

All the more you want the two toughest jury threats to eliminate one of each other. She spent all season kicking rear end in front of the EoE voters. If they weren't sold by then they're not going to be sold by her stealing someone else's move.

Plus, you know. Gender bias. There's less chance she gets that "big ball move" cred Chris did.

Yeah, I think y'all are right, don't see her putting herself up at this point. I do see Michelle being sent out and I hope she kicks rear end if so

flipoff
Nov 25, 2003

Really, bitch?

SalTheBard posted:

This has been a hell of a finale. I don't know how I feel about a potential Natalie win though. I mean first voted out, comes back at the end and wins it. I mean she did a gently caress load on the Edge to get here, but goddamn I don't feel like she played the game though.

This is why I hate the edge. Someone can skip the whole game and schmooze with the jury on the edge as people get voted out with a chip on their shoulder for the people still in the game, then can waltz their way to a win.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

STAC Goat posted:

No.

1) Its been done. It would fall flat.
2) Nat doesn't really need the legitimacy.
3) Sarah and Tony are both too threatening. Gotta get rid of one of them.
4) She's busted her rear end to get there. No way she's giving that necklace up.
She should give it up and knock someone out. She has no business beating either Sarah or Tony and if she wants the respect to even have a shot she needs to knock one out herself.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
The last 3 hours of survivor seem to be the most important for fleshing out the winner in past few seasons. Seems Sara has been getting the most development after being entrapped by Tony for most of the game. Michelle is still my hope to win and she's been doing cool this episode too

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Khanstant posted:

I have to think this particular cast would be hesitant to choose an EoE winner for legacy perception

I think maybe thats wishful thinking. Everyone on the jury has spent so much time with Nat, and knows how strong she is and how hard she has worked to get to the end.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Fast Luck posted:

She should give it up and knock someone out. She has no business beating either Sarah or Tony and if she wants the respect to even have a shot she needs to knock one out.

If she doesn't have the EoE's respect now after a season of kicking rear end and a pair of big wins AND 2 idols then I really don't see why starting a fire would change that.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
ugh cops love shooting others and hate shooting themselves (unless there's a whistleblower)

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
I'm cool with Michelle winning honestly

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

I let you know me, see me. I gave you a rare gift, but you didn't want it.

Jury doesn't like that :)

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
The end of the alliance means a free vote for one of them

So that's a dumb reason if true

They'd also draw a lot of the same jury votes

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

Natalie just earned herself 0 votes.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

The Bloop posted:

So that's a dumb reason if true

Lol for real, nat didn't think this one through

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
yeah nat lost some points but i think she also weakened michelles game
michelle probably couldve smoked either of them but now we never get to see

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Khanstant posted:

yeah nat lost some points but i think she also weakened michelles game
michelle probably couldve smoked either of them but now we never get to see

That is true but I don't think she knew that or had any real reason to suspect it

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Khanstant posted:

The last 3 hours of survivor seem to be the most important for fleshing out the winner in past few seasons. Seems Sara has been getting the most development after being entrapped by Tony for most of the game. Michelle is still my hope to win and she's been doing cool this episode too

The end game's always been hugely important but in the modern game no one really manages to go line to line in control so its really important because the people who have big games early in the game are gone by then. Like even the favorite Tony seemed out of it a few weeks ago. He just made a big move and turned it all around late.

But I don't know that Michelle can win. Even if the Jury really doesn't want to give it to Nat there's still Sarah/Tony. MAYBE if Nat had put her up in the challenge and she took down Tony.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

The Bloop posted:

There's 16 people in the jury, losing one isn't a big deal

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

STAC Goat posted:

If she doesn't have the EoE's respect now after a season of kicking rear end and a pair of big wins AND 2 idols then I really don't see why starting a fire would change that.
If you’re a premerge boot and you come back at F6, you suck and need to do EVERYTHING possible to win respect. Less than “everything” and you’re a goat. Nat has no business beating Tony or Sarah regardless, but after one of them takes out the other via fire? Get outta here, winner of this fire should sweep the vote. Tony and Sarah are NOT Gavin.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

The real question is though, Ben, Sarah, Tony have been the power trio that half the jury spent the entire merge trying to get out and failed. Nat shows up dismantled them with minimal effort. She has enough of a Resume to win, especially if Tony doesn't get to F3.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

The Bloop posted:

That is true but I don't think she knew that or had any real reason to suspect it

Even if she didn't know Michelle was good at fires (and I think this is always kind of a crap shoot anyway) its still like, right now Michelle's drawing dead so why give her the chance to impress the jury? And if you think she won't why give Tony a clearer path?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Fast Luck posted:

If you’re a premerge boot and you come back at F6, you suck and need to do EVERYTHING possible to win respect. Less than “everything” and you’re a goat. Nat has no business beating Tony or Sarah regardless, but after one of them takes out the other via fire? Get outta here, winner of this fire should sweep the vote. Tony and Sarah are NOT Gavin.

I mean, that's your view of EoE. That doesn't mean its the jury's.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Lone Goat posted:

There's 16 people in the jury, losing one isn't a big deal

Yeah it is a huge loving jury

One more advantage for the returnee I think

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
I think Michelle deserves to win but I think you're right STAC. Sara has the loudest story and has been planting the seeds and watering em, Michelle has just been working to stay alive. Which is why I think her game is more impressive than the others. However, I also don't know if she's going to be able to outspeech a Sara buffed by a Tony slay. Michelle needed to slay Tony to get the buff to win, I think and she hasn't the chance now

JesusSinfulHands
Oct 24, 2007
Sartre and Russell are my heroes
This cast is full of married people with kids, if Natalie or Michele played a demonstrably better game than Sarah or Tony then it wouldn't matter but I think it'll make a difference. People gonna want to reward the person with kids with $2 mill over Michele.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I won't be mad about any of these 4 winning

No goats here really

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

Coaching favoritism bullshit!

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Khanstant posted:

I think Michelle deserves to win but I think you're right STAC. Sara has the loudest story and has been planting the seeds and watering em, Michelle has just been working to stay alive. Which is why I think her game is more impressive than the others. However, I also don't know if she's going to be able to outspeech a Sara buffed by a Tony slay. Michelle needed to slay Tony to get the buff to win, I think and she hasn't the chance now

Yeah, I'm not knocking Michelle. I love her. I just don't think she's got the narrative or moves.

Tony's probably got it now anyway.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
awwwwwwww poo poo CMON TONY!

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
tony got a campfire

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

THANK YOU LORD PROBST gently caress YOU NATALIE

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
sara's premature huskination

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
Tony's unkillable. Natalie tried her best but couldn't do it.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
HELL YEAH

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Tony tonying right there was amazing jury management but also completely genuine

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I'm not mad Tony's gonna win but I super don't care about the end of Cops R Us and this feels like a deflating conclusion to a great finale.

But I'm biased.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Okay, I wanted Sara to lose the most so I can be fine with this finale. Michelle and Natalie are there and they aren't goats, and Tony's just good in an interview so he wins

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

Lol Natalie you did this to yourself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
This result makes Ben's stupid suicide even more stupid.

And I'm honestly mad at Natalie for setting up this gladiator battle, should've let Michelle draw some blood, it would've boost both Nat and Michelle game.