Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

oxsnard posted:

Nah Trump has little control over FBI. They still do good stuff from time to time regardless of who's in office.

Can't keep a good cop down!

Bill Barr just spent three months pulling his pants down and yelling "Trump owns my rear end"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bar Ran Dun
Jan 22, 2006

my head canon is now that OOCC is asymptomatic patient zero and infected the whole world on his global trip to pet cats.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

oxsnard posted:

Nah Trump has little control over FBI. They still do good stuff from time to time regardless of who's in office.

Can't keep a good cop down!

lmao

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

euphronius posted:

Burr is extremely left wing he had it coming rip

:thunk:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

what

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 47 hours!
Burr's replacement will be gop but will be chosen by a Dem governor

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Atrocious Joe posted:

this and the Flynn stuff I'm refusing to pay much attention to adds a nice spice of instability to the plague hellscape

if Trumpland follows through on the threat to start prosecuting people for Russiagate shenanigans, FBI and CIA types under scrutiny might start making erratic moves

Purging security services is hard for competent people when things are stable and the system is viewed as legitimate, literally none of those things would be true if Trump tries to do it

It's been 5 years now and you still perk up at the idea that some cop exists that is going to spank trump.

Apr 7, 2003

euphronius posted:

Burr is extremely left wing he had it coming rip

Burr isn't left wing

he's just an old school Republican

He isn't a Cotton-style fascist

that's why Trump is attacking him

Apr 7, 2003

Salt Fish posted:

It's been 5 years now and you still perk up at the idea that some cop exists that is going to spank trump.

liberals think the system is going to save us lol

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Burr isn't left wing

he's just an old school Republican

He isn't a Cotton-style fascist

that's why Trump is attacking him

so you agree with me but couch it as a disagreement

very internet

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

maybe you all could start off your thoughts with “euphronius is correct” it would save us all time

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Epic High Five posted:

cats are almost certainly a reservoir and we've known about this for at least a month, but people here will never take it seriously so we just have to hope there's no cat-to-human spread or else it's never going away

yeah america is honestly vulnerable to obstructionist huckstery at all levels and all ideologies, its just most visible w chuds b the ur chud is in power

but like in my town we had a hoarder calling themself a "rescue" that just fed and cultivated huge feral cat colonies all over for years and irritated anyone who opposed this until they relented and gave in to their feral overlords

Apr 7, 2003

euphronius posted:

so you agree with me but couch it as a disagreement

very internet

You don't need to be a left winger for fascists to be mad at you, a hallmark of fascism is that it eats it's own as necessary.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

liberals think the system is going to save us lol

I'm the dumbass who thought ten thousand posts of 'nothing matters' would matter.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

can rats get covid 19 asking for a friend

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

euphronius posted:

maybe you all could start off your thoughts with “euphronius is correct” it would save us all time

euphronius was correct to say all landlords should be locked into a tiny box and heaved into the ocean

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Keep your loving cats inside gdi

Signed,

A happy owner of two cats that stay the gently caress inside

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

You don't need to be a left winger for fascists to be mad at you, a hallmark of fascism is that it eats it's own as necessary.

burr is horrible

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

snoo posted:

can rats get covid 19 asking for a friend

Where the F*** are the graphs for rat tests per day??

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Salt Fish posted:

Where the F*** are the graphs for rat tests per day??

I've tested two (2) rats today

the results are:

they are very cute

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
Burr is a POS I hope he burns

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Schnorkles posted:

Burr is a POS I hope he burns

yeah like hes such an old lizard he'd prefer a monarchy, where he's the king, and also can own slaves

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib

FAUXTON posted:

you ever order Chinese food and get just the most ominous poo poo in the fortune cookies

Congrats on your inheritances

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

https://twitter.com/AFP/status/1260649261219209216

the WHO saying this is going to become endemic and there's nothing we can do about it lol

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

Grapplejack posted:

the WHO saying this is going to become endemic and there's nothing we can do about it lol

drat guess we should open it back up they were right all along

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Grapplejack posted:

western propaganda, this disease is easily being managed anywhere that isnt rotten with chuds

Padams
Jun 30, 2000

I Have the Power

to turn your property's lights off
goddammit my cousin who I’ve always looked up to recently turned 40. it was like a switch was flipped that instantly turned him into a reactionary. He’s been into conspiracy theories about the lockdowns and wants to OPEN ER UP. I feel like I should just stop voting as soon as I turn 40 since apparently white men are incapable of having good opinions beyond a certain age.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

the entire political ideology is set up to give white men easy answers for being terrible people

Mr.Radar
Nov 5, 2005

You guys aren't going to believe this, but that guy is our games teacher.
https://twitter.com/diannaeanderson/status/1255687268225802243

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

i'm potty training my toddler during quarantine and tbh each of these sucks in its own special way

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

I don’t know if this is true but someone told me this was released by the city of Philadelphia public health department

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

if peeing your pants is cool, consider me miles davis

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

Heated Gaming Moment posted:

I don’t know if this is true but someone told me this was released by the city of Philadelphia public health department

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Heated Gaming Moment posted:

they spelled "it" wrong

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties

:nice:

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Hye quick question but has any country in the world that has had a bad outbreak managed to successfully not have this thing lay waste to nursing homes? It gets brought up how New York hosed it up but It seems like many other states like jersey and mass and other countries like italy and spain also had these huge outbreaks and mass deaths occurring in nursing homes. I mean, it seems unavoidable when at least 1 in 5 cases and as many as probably 1 in 10 dont show symptoms but spread this thing. Hell my 89 year old grandma who is in poor rear end shape, had a heart attack and a stroke within the last year, had covid19 and the only symptom she had was a mild fever that didn't even last a day or break 100f.

just never see anyone offer an alternative solution

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Ringo Roadagain posted:

Hye quick question but has any country in the world that has had a bad outbreak managed to successfully not have this thing lay waste to nursing homes? It gets brought up how New York hosed it up but It seems like many other states like jersey and mass and other countries like italy and spain also had these huge outbreaks and mass deaths occurring in nursing homes. I mean, it seems unavoidable when at least 1 in 5 cases and as many as probably 1 in 10 dont show symptoms but spread this thing. Hell my 89 year old grandma who is in poor rear end shape, had a heart attack and a stroke within the last year, had covid19 and the only symptom she had was a mild fever that didn't even last a day or break 100f.

the competent countries didnt have bad outbreaks, they saw a novel highly contagious respiratory disease and went straight to a lockdown

Shotgun Willie
Jul 13, 2005
Shotgun Toting Hick

Atrocious Joe posted:

why does your county board have 29 members. more like Crook County am I right

Pretty much. Seems every area with more than one family living there gets their own board member. This was a real crack/ping moment so to help myself I took solace in my beans and made some refried black beans. In Beans We Trust.

UnknownTarget
Sep 5, 2019

Ringo Roadagain posted:

South Korea, Taiwan, probably China...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Making some garlic chili fried chickpeas tomorrow and mixing the extra in with my rice

If you get basmati, soak it for 30min beforehand, that advice on the bag ain't no joke