Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

dang, she's so close to getting it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mystes
May 31, 2006

"If you think we'll allow you to survive the collapse of the current economic/political system, you are quite mistaken."

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

#RIPAmerica

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Yeah! Rip America!

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Bearjew posted:

#RIPAmerica

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

This is fake news I dont want to pay respect to either. I will not press F

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Rynn posted:

Really love seeing the gloating from people on social media about Wisconsin striking down the stay at home order. Must feel great to smugly watch an entire state own the libs by making them GET BACK TO WORK and die so they can sit down at an Applebees again

The morning news I'm watching keeps playing a clip of a woman at a bar with no mask saying "I'm a nurse with a child at home, and it's been hard to go without seeing my friends and family at the bar, so I'm happy to be here."

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
lol I thought CA had a decent handle on the lockdown but apparently we’re rip roaring to lift it and kickstart wave two

Nucleic Acids
Apr 10, 2007

Rynn posted:

Really love seeing the gloating from people on social media about Wisconsin striking down the stay at home order. Must feel great to smugly watch an entire state own the libs by making them GET BACK TO WORK and die so they can sit down at an Applebees again

Lol we’re so gonna see chuds in some other state try to use this for a case and fight it to the supreme court

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

Atrocious Joe posted:

The morning news I'm watching keeps playing a clip of a woman at a bar with no mask saying "I'm a nurse with a child at home, and it's been hard to go without seeing my friends and family at the bar, so I'm happy to be here."

What are the ingredients in a Typhoid Mary anyway? Covid 19 instead of tabasco?

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

Atrocious Joe posted:

the only people who survive this are going to be the bean hoarding goons that hide at home until a vaccine is made

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Raskolnikov38 posted:

lol I thought CA had a decent handle on the lockdown but apparently we’re rip roaring to lift it and kickstart wave two

the sooner we start Wave 2, the sooner we can be done with it

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
https://twitter.com/lukeoneil47/status/1260926369904709632

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

https://twitter.com/LizardRumsfeld/status/1260777356412760064

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Raskolnikov38 posted:

the only people who survive this are going to be the bean hoarding goons that hide at home until a vaccine is made

THere will be no vaccine :ssh:

Apr 7, 2003

Acelerion posted:

This is fake news I dont want to pay respect to either. I will not press F

Press F My rear end (I Will Not Press F)

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

the english are a utterly wretched people

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

Iron Crowned posted:

THere will be no vaccine :ssh:

I mean not a vaccine vaccine but something that attenuates it to “not drowning in your own lung fluid”

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Can't wait for the Barstool/Tesla reopening campaign
https://twitter.com/stoolpresidente/status/1260721488241418240?s=20

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Atrocious Joe posted:

the sooner we start Wave 2, the sooner we can be done with it

I don't want people to die, but I am increasingly coming to believe that a full burn through is inevitable.

Apr 7, 2003

America has spoken, and drowning in their lung fluids is a small price to pay for those Cheddar Bay Biscuits

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

give me liberty and give me death

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own

Ok, then.

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

lol NRA poo poo has just loving destroyed our nations brains and now people are trying to get by on "stretch jeans wearing open carry waifu" and it will prob work

Apr 7, 2003

Marzzle posted:

lol NRA poo poo has just loving destroyed our nations brains and now people are trying to get by on "stretch jeans wearing open carry waifu" and it will prob work

It's just another shibboleth, if there's a gun involved the chud crowd knows it's for them.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

:d2a:

Apr 7, 2003

I guess that lady owns a restaurant that she refused to close down because she has to make money even if it kills her employees

so just like every other reopen advocate I've seen

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

It's just another shibboleth, if there's a gun involved the chud crowd knows it's for them.

reduce chud primaries down to pure marksmanship and field stripping contests just straight up conducted by the NRA

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

give me liberty and give me death

howabout just death?

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

https://twitter.com/TheAtlantic/status/1260930605237190665?s=19

comedy pence and trump don't die but end up incapacitated simultaneously

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Marzzle posted:

im so going to run as a DSA candidate thats also pro open carry

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Marzzle posted:

let's not bring stretch jeans into this,p lease

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

One can only hope, it would own so much :pray:

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

2DCAT posted:

Remember in 1905 when the Supreme Court ruled that personal and constitutional rights could be temporarily suspended due to world health issues, and has been continually upheld over the last 100 years... And now we're all pretending that none of that ever happened

We have to keep being reminded the hard way. History books don't teach poo poo. It's just for nerds and nerd statisticians.

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

Marzzle posted:

reduce chud primaries down to pure marksmanship and field stripping contests just straight up conducted by the NRA

why would you bring skill into the competition? it should just be whoever owns the most guns and ammo or whoever can convince the voters they own the most guns and ammo

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Sir Tonk posted:

im so going to run as a DSA candidate thats also pro open carry

if ur a lady, the level of weird CHUD horniness will reach levels never before seen

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

guy chairing the congressional committee happening right now isn't wearing a mask and keeps coughing

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2wGQc8GXv8
mr. burgess gonna get covid

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Philosopher King posted:

the greatest tragedy of the shutdown has finally reared its ugly head

bad dragon isn't making hand man dongs right now

so if you were hoping to ride out the lockdown by riding a dragon sea creature wearwolf you are out of luck

however they do still sell their coloring book so not all hope is lost

what about that dildo that deposits alien eggs inside you are the machines off in that factory too??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Plank Walker posted:

why would you bring skill into the competition? it should just be whoever owns the most guns and ammo or whoever can convince the voters they own the most guns and ammo

hold on I think this may be the canon behind bullet town in fury road