Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

hobbesmaster posted:

My initial reaction was to not kinkshame age play

:rolleyes::fh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

hobbesmaster posted:

My initial reaction was to not kinkshame age play but apparently the party was advertised as "to catch a predator" so yeah no :redhammer:

nah if it entails pretending another person is a child then they are sexually demented and deserve to be shamed at best imo but ideally launched into a deep mine

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

hobbesmaster posted:

My initial reaction was to not kinkshame age play

ew

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

adult babys are harmless weirdos

this isn't that though

Inverted Icon
Apr 8, 2020

by Athanatos
If I wanna mess my own knappy, then (goddamnit) that's my right

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

This is just distraction bs

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
It's sus but it doesn't seem like anyone involved was underage

We can't let the fractal weirdness of the ruling elite get in the way of the pedo network

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Helsing posted:

While elections clearly play that function it seems like the American state and its various institutions also exist to mediate any factional conflicts between different fragments of the oligarchy, much in the way that organized criminal syndicates will seek out arrangements with each other to stabilize their common affairs.

"The executive of the modern state is but a committee for managing the common affairs of the whole bourgeoisie."

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

A4R8 posted:

Where the gently caress is Ghislaine Maxwell?

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

Ghislane has been spotted by an informant. They tell us that the city where Ghislane is hiding out is a famous hotspot for In'n'Out Burger!

side_burned
Nov 3, 2004

My mother is a fish.

:stonk:

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

https://twitter.com/gumby4christ/status/1260976311327166464?s=19

theres a good twitter thread about the bourgeois media reaction to epstein but i can't find it, its from last year. basically it says that assuming they aren't in on it, the only other reason the bourgeois feel compelled to pretend conspiracy theories aren't real is because their cerebral networks have been programmed from birth, socially conditioned, to accept what higher authorities tell them. even tho they have probably witnessed booj weirdness growing up. it short circuits their mental process to realise they aren't sitting on a pile of unearned money because they're so smart, it's because they have been trained never to question the ambient evil they profit from. for them to realise evil exists, and powers this lovely world, is to invite insanity.

gh0stpinballa has issued a correction as of 18:58 on May 14, 2020

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

gh0stpinballa posted:

theres a good twitter thread about the bourgeois media reaction to epstein. assuming they aren't in on it, the only other reason the bourgeois feel compelled to pretend conspiracy theories aren't real is because their cerebral networks have been programmed from birth, socially conditioned, to accept what higher authorities tell them. even tho they have probably witnessed booj weirdness growing up. it short circuits their mental process to realise they aren't sitting on a pile of unearned money because they're so smart, it's bexause they have been trained never to question the ambient evil they profit from.

I mean, it's not a conspiracy. Everything has always been done right out in the open. MKULTRA and the Tuskegee experiments are the only actual secret transgressions I can think of. Even Jimmy Saville and Bill Cosby just limited their rapes to people they knew wouldn't be believed.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

gh0stpinballa posted:

theres a good twitter thread about the bourgeois media reaction to epstein but i can't find it, its from last year. basically it says that assuming they aren't in on it, the only other reason the bourgeois feel compelled to pretend conspiracy theories aren't real is because their cerebral networks have been programmed from birth, socially conditioned, to accept what higher authorities tell them. even tho they have probably witnessed booj weirdness growing up. it short circuits their mental process to realise they aren't sitting on a pile of unearned money because they're so smart, it's because they have been trained never to question the ambient evil they profit from. for them to realise evil exists, and powers this lovely world, is to invite insanity.

the name “Epstein” does not appear in this article lmao

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

https://www.theatlantic.com/shadowland/

the site here for the series is actually cool as hell imo, shame it's wasted on this poo poo

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

college campus: "blackface" parties still widely happen thought as acceptable, uniformly condemned by the media

hollywood: "child" sex parties still widely happen no one thinks is ok, widely defended by the media

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

wasn’t one of the things he got in trouble for was making pedophile jokes of some kind?

huh

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

quote:

America owes its existence, at least in part, to conspiracy thinking. In the colonies, a theory was born that King George III was plotting the enslavement of all Americans. Even without evidence, this theory helped tip the scales toward revolution.

also the US exists in part because a literal conspiracy of elites in Boston led a years long campaign to promote independence

conspiracies aren't real though

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

Lightning Knight posted:

wasn’t one of the things he got in trouble for was making pedophile jokes of some kind?

huh

he got in trouble for this exact party and some old edgy tweets iirc

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
Vice being sus af

https://twitter.com/MajrC0ry/status/1260813266055499777?s=19

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Giga Gaia posted:

he got in trouble for this exact party and some old edgy tweets iirc

Collected and publicized by the twitter nazi who invented pizzagate because James Gunn made fun of him for being a nazi living off of alimony from his rich ex wife or having a job where he has to watch people piss for drug tests or something.

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

I mean, it's not a conspiracy. Everything has always been done right out in the open. MKULTRA and the Tuskegee experiments are the only actual secret transgressions I can think of. Even Jimmy Saville and Bill Cosby just limited their rapes to people they knew wouldn't be believed.

I feel like I must be misunderstanding you on some basic level here or are you really saying that you don't think that secret and illegal agreements between individuals or groups have been an important part of how American government and business operate?

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

based on the glimpses we get from FOIA and leaks, it certainly has not been done right out in the open

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

like you absolute fuckist

we wouldn't even know about half this poo poo if citizens haddnt set up a honey pot caper and STOLEN THE DOCUMENTS FROM THE FEDS like JESUS it took brazen direct action the likes of which seem impossible today

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Helsing posted:

I feel like I must be misunderstanding you on some basic level here or are you really saying that you don't think that secret and illegal agreements between individuals or groups have been an important part of how American government and business operate?

I think an important aspect of power is that it signal to everyone that legality is determined on an ad hoc basis by the powerful and that none of us can do anything about it. I wouldn’t deny that sometimes specific actors make secret arrangements, but if they’re big enough they just use the supreme court and the press. Laws don’t have objective reality and do not in practice determine what is permissible.

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

they are not 'using the supreme court' when they can just break the law with no consequence

anything happening at that level is just the tip of an iceberg

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

I think an important aspect of power is that it signal to everyone that legality is determined on an ad hoc basis by the powerful and that none of us can do anything about it. I wouldn’t deny that sometimes specific actors make secret arrangements, but if they’re big enough they just use the supreme court and the press. Laws don’t have objective reality and do not in practice determine what is permissible.

This is reductive to the point of absurdity.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

so the Paddock shooting was an MKULTRA deal or something right?

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Vegas always seemed like a business not pleasure shooting

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

The Kingfish posted:

so the Paddock shooting was an MKULTRA deal or something right?

turned out him and his brother were hoarding 1000s of MB of CP on their hard drives too. after the shooting, the feds seized the computers then returned the brother's without charging him. would be interested to know what exactly the hell happened wrt the vegas massacre and aftermath, any long reads appreciated.

Zook
Oct 3, 2014

gh0stpinballa posted:

turned out him and his brother were hoarding 1000s of MB of CP on their hard drives too. after the shooting, the feds seized the computers then returned the brother's without charging him. would be interested to know what exactly the hell happened wrt the vegas massacre and aftermath, any long reads appreciated.

Paddock was an op and his brother knew something was up. The sushi was comped by the CIA. They framed Paddocks brother with CP like they did with undesirables during Operation Ore (UK) and Operation Avalanche (US), probably

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

1000s of mb, why that's like 1/100000 a LOC.

Seems like cp would be a super convenient 'drop gun' for the fbi.

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

Zook posted:

Paddock was an op and his brother knew something was up. The sushi was comped by the CIA. They framed Paddocks brother with CP like they did with undesirables during Operation Ore (UK) and Operation Avalanche (US), probably

wtf. you got a link to something on the CIA thing??

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

lol thats a drew magary funbag post

nut
Jul 30, 2019

Zook posted:

following this and the day to day reporting afterwards, when authorities first seized the laptops, they were reported to have no hard drives. when they suddenly found cp it was in the laptops that now had hard drives

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

speaking of weird law enforcement coverups, remember when the FBI shot dead Ibragim Todashev, the friend of Tamerlan Tsarnaev, during an interview

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Atrocious Joe posted:

speaking of weird law enforcement coverups, remember when the FBI shot dead Ibragim Todashev, the friend of Tamerlan Tsarnaev, during an interview

I do not, actually

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

He attacked them with a sword.