Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
https://twitter.com/AndyMorrison_DN/status/1260995547500068867?s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

ikr

it’s literally terrorism lmao

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

euphronius posted:

ikr

it’s literally terrorism lmao

its also 100% black and white letter and spirt of the law Legal

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

shovelbum posted:

shame the legislature can't do anything about laws

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

can I have some more money yet

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Declan MacManus posted:

the ppp benefits came out too slowly to ensure small businesses didn’t just dump all their employees, then the cares act paid them better, so now every individual state employment agency has to ask businesses to report on workers who have been offered jobs but aren’t coming back (even if they were terminated with no promises of retention) so they can stop paying for benefits in this cash strapped state system because the federal government refuses to provide additional relief to states who make most of their money off of income tax and so even blue states like california and virginia are reopening due to monetary pressure as well as fringe advocacy groups which have now become emboldened (thanks to their false victory) even as infection rates soar; ppp didn’t save anyone’s job and has instead doomed them to come back to work while small business owners line their pockets until they are literally forced to close

did i get everything

yeah PPP was a clusterfuck that mostly served to discipline workers at small business

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

Right-wing protests are devolving from the pre-existing absurdity of AK-47 open carry as they realize they need to get a lot more absurd to out-peacock each other for social media likes, shares, and Patreon money. Someday somebody's going to accidentally discharge an anime-sized weapon because their giant mascot hands accidentally hit the wrong button, the judge is going to let them off with a few years of involuntary manslaughter. Then some other right-winger is going to realize that they can use the same excuse around someone important. After that it's going to be a picture of a blood-stained Donald Duck carrying a Buster Sword-sized gun displayed in a history book that gets this issue taken care of, because by then Disney will have eaten half the media and it'll bring down the hammer of its lobbying arm on the issue.

MorrisBae
Jan 18, 2020

by Athanatos

shovelbum posted:

How do we change the leftist messaging to "Open up so we can all buy guns" without revealing that no one on the left has any guns

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

love to be ruled by fascist psychos in blow up pikachu suits

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

snoo posted:

can I have some more money yet

go out and work, you leech !

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

galenanorth posted:

Right-wing protests are devolving from the pre-existing absurdity of AK-47 open carry as they realize they need to get a lot more absurd to out-peacock each other for social media likes, shares, and Patreon money. Someday somebody's going to accidentally discharge an anime-sized weapon because their giant mascot hands accidentally hit the wrong button, the judge is going to let them off with a few years of involuntary manslaughter. Then some other right-winger is going to realize that they can use the same excuse around someone important. After that it's going to be a picture of a blood-stained Donald Duck carrying a Buster Sword-sized gun displayed in a history book that gets this issue taken care of, because by then Disney will have eaten half the media and it'll bring down the hammer of its lobbying arm on the issue.

yet somehow they got the legislature to shut down

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Cowpocalypse posted:

pop a xanax then have an edible

it's a really good mix

I've struggled with panic disorder in the past, I'm sorry it sucks :(

avoid xanax like the plague. it's an evil drug. unless you like brain zaps

Krakox
Oct 9, 2012

Bruce Hussein Daddy posted:

Frank Howard Field at Clemson Memorial Stadium, popularly known as "Death Valley", is home to the Clemson Tigers :love:, an NCAA Division I FBS football team located in Clemson, South Carolina. Capacity 86,092

Go tigers babey hoo boy

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

stimulate my economy Pelosi!!

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Mummy Xzibit posted:

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the French strain circulating before anything seen in China.

Where did this poo poo come from?

Oh well time for Applebee's.

If that's accurate, I don't see how it's so unlikely that this was moving around China for longer than previously known, and someone travelling from China to France just happened to be a very early carrier.

Like, maybe it didn't originate in Wuhan, but instead in some smaller town nearby, and the person who spread it to France visited there, got sick, then went to France, or is from there and took a vacation/work trip to France. So it's spreading around that small town in China for a bit while it's spreading around France before really catching fire in Wuhan.

ascii genitals
Aug 19, 2000

Harry Potter on Ice posted:

People should get probed longer than Bitchell for posting this weird rear end poo poo

Shut your dirty rear end mouth BBC Bweaking is a treasure.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Declan MacManus posted:

the ppp benefits came out too slowly to ensure small businesses didn’t just dump all their employees, then the cares act paid them better, so now every individual state employment agency has to ask businesses to report on workers who have been offered jobs but aren’t coming back (even if they were terminated with no promises of retention) so they can stop paying for benefits in this cash strapped state system because the federal government refuses to provide additional relief to states who make most of their money off of income tax and so even blue states like california and virginia are reopening due to monetary pressure as well as fringe advocacy groups which have now become emboldened (thanks to their false victory) even as infection rates soar; ppp didn’t save anyone’s job and has instead doomed them to come back to work while small business owners line their pockets until they are literally forced to close

did i get everything

thanks I'm depressed again

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

ascii genitals posted:

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

MorrisBae posted:

How do we change the leftist messaging to "Open up so we can all buy guns" without revealing that no one on the left has any guns

all the gun stores around here decided that because of the 2nd amendment they are essential businesses, and remained open. i bought a 12 gauge from them after inslee had already given his shutdown order

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

ascii genitals posted:

it is, in fact, extremely bad

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

brugroffil posted:

it is, in fact, extremely bad

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/JoshNBCNews/status/1260972492098809856?s=20

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Declan MacManus posted:

did i get everything

i love it

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

In Russia, the virus is everywhere, but she is like a gentle kiss, a sniffle, passing through the body with just a slight burn like a hearty morning vodka piss

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

brugroffil posted:

it is, in fact, extwemely good OwO

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

ArmZ posted:

the republican controlled legislature that agrees with their every demand and whim at that

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

snoo posted:

thanks I'm depressed again

i am riding out this depressive episode by Just Posting baybee

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

In Russia, the virus is everywhere, but she is like a gentle kiss, a sniffle, passing through the body with just a slight burn like a hearty morning vodka piss

holding out hope this is real and because of the BCG vaccine.

not just a public health disaster being covered up because Russian officials became experts at that during the 90s shock doctrine era

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

ArmZ posted:

seems to be a wisconsin pastime
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Wisconsin_protests

quote:

Shortly afterwards, hundreds of protesters gathered outside the locked entrance to the Capitol, chanting "Break down the door!" and "General strike!" The crowds grew to thousands, surging into the Capitol. Police did not attempt to remove them. Department of Administration spokesman Tim Donovan said although protesters were being encouraged to leave, no one would be forcibly removed. Madison Mayor Dave Cieslewicz said he had instructed Madison Police Chief Noble Wray not to allow his officers to participate in removing demonstrators from the building.

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

also i goofed up in that wall of text- it’s income AND sales tax that the states depend on for revenue my b y’all

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Tweet is HORRIBLY worded, should be “Idiot in Pickachu Costume holds an ar-15....”

As currently written it implies that THE Pickachu is holding an Ar-15 at an anti-lockdown protest, which simply would never happen

MorrisBae
Jan 18, 2020

by Athanatos

Atrocious Joe posted:

holding out hope this is real and because of the BCG vaccine.

not just a public health disaster being covered up because Russian officials became experts at that during the 90s shock doctrine era

And since the Russia and Japan variants of the BCG vaccine appear most potent, I will laugh very hard when both countries tell Trump to gently caress off when he asks if he can have some

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Atrocious Joe posted:

holding out hope this is real and because of the BCG vaccine & nicotine

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/JeremySWallace/status/1261033514239221761
this means we get to put our initials up on the high score board tho right

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

surely they'll shut er back dowhahahHah

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

The smrtest man in america

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

Ran out of places to hide bodies I guess

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

Flesh Forge posted:

Ran out of places to hide bodies I guess

steamed hams but it’s texas and the who

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Iowa has another outbreak in another meat processing plant and a group home for mentally disabled is having an outbreak.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

galenanorth posted:

I'm sort of shocked it hasn't happened. Or we haven't had a "in other news Pikachu went on a shooting spree in H-E-B today"