Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

Stux posted:

its him!!!

hes here!!!

the one from my dreams!!!

Walt rolled up on my isle and this was my first time having him in my village and I LOVE HIM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KineticCapitalist
Jan 4, 2014

Doldrums. Doldrums. Eviler than the Devil. Boredom makes men to villains.

bushisms.txt posted:

Need that washer if it's still available

It most certainly is.

peepsalot
Apr 24, 2007

PEEP THIS...
           BITCH!

Licarn posted:

There’s the Private Game Servers forum that you have to be logged in to see. Someone could make a thread there for posting dodo codes you want to be for Goon Eyes Only and when you open up link to the post from this thread or something.

Poque posted:

That's a really good idea

I just started a thread for this https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3923566

Go ahead and start sharing codes there if anyone wants a bit more privacy to their listings, and are avoiding discord for some reason, like me!

I'm also open to suggestions of any additions/edits to the OP.

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Sorry, I'm quite busy at the moment.

peepsalot posted:

I just started a thread for this https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3923566

Go ahead and start sharing codes there if anyone wants a bit more privacy to their listings, and are avoiding discord for some reason, like me!

Thank you for this! Now I feel better about wanting to open up for another cataloging/giveaway session at some point.

pork never goes bad
May 16, 2008

Kyrosiris posted:

I got this in-game mail today after some pretty awful real-life news very early this morning and it's been probably the only thing holding me together today.

I'm really glad this game exists. :unsmith:

This is a good game in these perilous times. I hope things improve for you soon, and if not, that you have the strength to persevere.

Chicken Doodle
May 16, 2007

Chicken Doodle posted:

NUMENOR IS HAVING A YALE SALE

We've got fossils! We'e got furniture and items! We've got clothing! We've got walls and floors! We've even got a pair of socks and some DIY!

The Nook Twins have a marimba and a yellow bubblegum machine! Don't bother bringing turnips cause that poo poo's a dumpster fire today!

Our special guest Sahara is here for all your drug buying needs! And Tex is making an iron wall rack for all your kinky needs!

COME ON DOWN TO NUMENOR'S YARD SARD! Don't be a minusing, flower thieving dick and we'll be alright!

Editor's note: not actually "selling", please feel free to come by and catalogue/take what you need.

We're open again! Dodo code is in the #open-towns channel in Discord. Trying this to see the response.

Edit: Gruff is making a Deer Scare!

Chicken Doodle fucked around with this message at 00:54 on May 16, 2020

Soysaucebeast
Mar 4, 2008

If anyone wants a Royal Crown, my Able Sisters are selling it. Turnip prices are 315, and Kicks is here too. Feel free to swing on by. The Dodo Code is LLR6P.

You can pick whichever flowers you want, the ones I wanna keep are all fenced off. I'll be semi AFK.

Cattail Prophet
Apr 12, 2014

My extra recipes are starting to pile up again, but more importantly, Phoebe is in boxes!!! Please come retrieve her so she can get the house she deserves. Able's has royal shirts, zap dresses, racing helmets, and the palatial tank dress aka Ankha's outfit.

G21H1 RIP

I also have a bit of an odd request: if you could bring a custom fishing rod from your Nook's when you come, I would greatly appreciate it. You see, Colton's birthday is coming up, and he sent me a letter the other day dropping a hint that he'd like "a designer fishing pole." I want to make an informed decision on what to get him, so the more different ones I can get my hands on, the better.

Cattail Prophet fucked around with this message at 01:34 on May 16, 2020

KineticCapitalist
Jan 4, 2014

KineticCapitalist posted:

Hello again everyone I am once again opening up Kinetica. Today a couple of the shops have some real neat goodies.
Nook's
Utility Sink-3,500
Menu Chalkboard-1,800
Deluxe Washer(red)-76,000

Able's
Mage's Robe-4,000
Space Suit-5,000

Kicks
Space Boots

There's some free stuff on the beach to the left of the airport.
I am looking for the following DIY recipes Decoy Duck, Plain Wooden Shop Sign

Dodo Code: FMG0B

Please do not pick or trample the flowers.
And closed for today, thanks to all you lovely people who visited.

E-flat
Jun 22, 2007

3-flat

Cattail Prophet posted:

My extra recipes are starting to pile up again, but more importantly, Phoebe is in boxes!!! Please come retrieve her so she can get the house she deserves. Able's has royal shirts, zap dresses, racing helmets, and the palatial tank dress aka Ankha's outfit.

G21H1

I also have a bit of an odd request: if you could bring a custom fishing rod from your Nook's when you come, I would greatly appreciate it. You see, Colton's birthday is coming up, and he sent me a letter the other day dropping a hint that he'd like "a designer fishing pole." I want to make an informed decision on what to get him, so the more different ones I can get my hands on, the better.

AAAAAUUUGHHHH I'm gonna miss getting Phoebe :cry: I don't have rooooooom

E: left you my colorful fishing pole by your house!

I also love that Olaf has a whole mountain to himself :3:

E again: whelp I did and then my internet cut out. Probably hosed over others. Whelp...!

E-flat fucked around with this message at 01:31 on May 16, 2020

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

Well I got five stars, *and* I finally caught one of my villagers singing. What a good Animal Crossing day.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

My partner has a turnip price of 529.

Leave her a nice tip, please.

https://turnip.exchange/island/c68514fc

ecavalli
Nov 18, 2012

KineticCapitalist posted:

Hello again everyone I am once again opening up Kinetica. Today a couple of the shops have some real neat goodies.
Nook's
Utility Sink-3,500
Menu Chalkboard-1,800
Deluxe Washer(red)-76,000

Able's
Mage's Robe-4,000
Space Suit-5,000

Kicks
Space Boots

There's some free stuff on the beach to the left of the airport.
I am looking for the following DIY recipes Decoy Duck, Plain Wooden Shop Sign

Dodo Code: FMG0B

Please do not pick or trample the flowers.

Just dropped by. Your town is gorgeous!

Cattail Prophet
Apr 12, 2014

Crap, communication error. I think I saw Phoebe get claimed, but if someone could post confirmation, that would be great. If anyone wants me to open back up, let me know.

Chicken Doodle
May 16, 2007

Chicken Doodle posted:

We're open again! Dodo code is in the #open-towns channel in Discord. Trying this to see the response.

Edit: Gruff is making a Deer Scare!

Closed for thenight, sorry folks!

Chicken Doodle fucked around with this message at 01:41 on May 16, 2020

KineticCapitalist
Jan 4, 2014

ecavalli posted:

Just dropped by. Your town is gorgeous!

Thank you very much!

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

Johnny Truant posted:

EatTheRich is open for visitors!

Hi. I made this design the first day of the game and it's still the best thing I've made yet. It also seems like it would fit perfectly in your town so I want to share it with you:

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU

peepsalot posted:

This is a good idea but it’s gonna suck when it turns out the poo poo lords were goons all along

Khanstant posted:

Hi. I made this design the first day of the game and it's still the best thing I've made yet. It also seems like it would fit perfectly in your town so I want to share it with you:

This owns so hard - which menu do I need to trudge through to get it in game?

E-flat
Jun 22, 2007

3-flat
3 Flats is having a meteor shower. Celeste is here.

Come water my flowers!!!

Dodo code is 62MN1!!! Last time I’m doing this, Nintendo! You hear me!? “If you continue to see this error, please visit the Nintendo Support website” like okay how about you give me a code or something? You’re very nonspecific, Nintendo!

Mira is in boxes! Somebody give this good bunny a good home, alright?
E: she’s a bit off to the left of everyone, but not as far away as Celia.

Extra watering cans are by my house for lack of a better place to put them...

E again: oh yeah Saharah is also here. I’ll have to track both girls down again.

Dodo code updated after an odd comm error!! Plus the storm is way winding down. Should be good now. :)

Edit like third time: lol false alarm. If this happens again though I’m probably... going to try one more time then give up and throw my hands up in the air and say “Nintendo’s online play”

Okay last time I’m updating this code. It’s getting too dangerous. Come in, get your wishes, and skedaddle out before Nintendo burns my biscuits for the fourth time

E-flat fucked around with this message at 02:36 on May 16, 2020

Kart Barfunkel
Nov 10, 2009

Which expression emote is the most JoJo?

Cattail Prophet
Apr 12, 2014

Actually, thinking back I'm pretty sure whoever I saw go into Phoebe's house was still on the island when everything went to hell, so she might still be available. I'll open back up just in case, the new code is CLOSED.

Looks like I've got all the fishing rods now btw, so no need to worry about that. Thanks to everyone who brought one! I'll probably end up handing out the extras to some of my other villagers.

Cattail Prophet fucked around with this message at 02:32 on May 16, 2020

Foam Monkey
Jun 4, 2007
Lurkzilla
Grimey Drawer
Two hours left at bells at 613 and Saharah.

Nook code: MD226

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Hey so just wanted to confirm that if Saharah is around you will meet Celeste that night. The two spawn together.

This is like the 6th time in a row I've seen them, and all of my friends have had the two show up together so I'm pretty confident.

Seymour Buttz
Apr 26, 2006

Dog controls your destiny.

Opening up Inu Isle because Coach is crafting Jungle Floor and Saharah is kickin’ around. His house is right from the airport with his photo outside.

Free DIYs on the far right side beach.

Dodo: closed because I gotta go get a gong

Seymour Buttz fucked around with this message at 03:04 on May 16, 2020

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

Hey so just wanted to confirm that if Saharah is around you will meet Celeste that night. The two spawn together.

This is like the 6th time in a row I've seen them, and all of my friends have had the two show up together so I'm pretty confident.

I'm sure I've had one but not the other, but I can't prove it or anything. Actually now I think about it yesterday I had Saharah, CJ, Celeste *and* Wisp. CJ managed to spawn on one of the five tiles that's inaccessible without jumping two rivers, the annoying little idiot.

Today I got five stars, I got enough star fragments at last to build the Taurus bathtub, I caught Tammi singing a song, and I went on a Nook island trip and got three snapping turtles. What a very good day.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

causticBeet posted:

This owns so hard - which menu do I need to trudge through to get it in game?

The pink kiosk in Able Sister's shop. Type in the code under the hoodie picture and it'll download to a pro custom slot.

DoYouHasaRabbit
Oct 8, 2007
Elvis is making a gong!

Dodo code is 15NT6

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Khanstant posted:

oh yeah i'm gonna snag that like, right now :doit:

fake edit: oh and duh, thank you! this is amazing

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

I've had Saharah in my place far more than I've ever had Celeste. You've just had a good roll of the dice.

E-flat
Jun 22, 2007

3-flat
For what it’s worth, I got both of them tonight, but probably yeah. Luck.

Also Nintendo doesn’t want me to share in meteor shower wishes. I want to mail everyone who’s come an official apology note.

But the code is now 62MN1 if you want to try your luck at the disconnecty meteor shower party!! :v:

Sorry folks. And this last error was a regular one! I think it was me trying to love Bella Bun too much for their kind compliment.

3 Flats retires.

E-flat fucked around with this message at 03:11 on May 16, 2020

Foam Monkey
Jun 4, 2007
Lurkzilla
Grimey Drawer
1:30 hours left reminder. 613 bells and Saharah

Dodo: Closed

Foam Monkey fucked around with this message at 04:05 on May 16, 2020

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Jack-Off Lantern posted:

Yes, I have a diagonal bridge.

Above is correct tho

Follow-up question: can you do diagonal ramps?

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

Boonoo posted:

Going to quote this whole thing for the new page.

But about the end point. Planted weeds do grow. Someone up thread mentioned that they grow in response to water —canned and rain.

I planted a bunch that began super short and that are now tall. I watered them a couple times and had a bunch of rain.

I believe the same post also mentioned that they also have a chance to spread( with a greater chance depending on how many weeds total you have), so you can reseed your island.

I really don’t know the technical details, so don’t quote me there, but I do have evidence that they do grow back into tall weeds.

I built this little outcrop pretty much as soon as I got the power to build crap. I've never been back up there since and it started off as clean pure grass. All but two have grown into the full-size versions. I've never watered them but it's rained and such, seems like they grew regardless of rain though. Weeds spawn on the ground around this island every day, so they're definitely spreading even from up there.

Fozzie Bear
Jun 4, 2000

Rockin' out at the god damn bank
Eyeland is open (partially)... I do have everything gated off except nooks cranny.

Turnips are selling for 545 so swing on by and sell them. no need for payment or tips, you can always leave stuff if you want, but I'll just be idling as I do yard work.

nook code is closed for the night

just noticed Celeste wandering outside my fencing, so I've brought her in for you to visir

Eyeland will be open for another 2 hours at least

Fozzie Bear fucked around with this message at 04:09 on May 16, 2020

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

DoYouHasaRabbit posted:

Elvis is making a gong!

Dodo code is 15NT6

My wife is very impressed by your custom ground tiles, particularly the little decks. Do you have a link or design code that could be shared?

Soysaucebeast
Mar 4, 2008

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

Actually, that doesn't seem to be there case. My boyfriend had Sahara AND a meteor shower tonight and there was no Celeste. I scoured that drat island because I really want a Lead Pipe Iron Wand from her. Every time he has Celeste she gives it to me then I get disconnected, and when u get back in she gives me something else.

Chicken Doodle
May 16, 2007

E-flat posted:

For what it’s worth, I got both of them tonight, but probably yeah. Luck.

Also Nintendo doesn’t want me to share in meteor shower wishes. I want to mail everyone who’s come an official apology note.

But the code is now 62MN1 if you want to try your luck at the disconnecty meteor shower party!! :v:

Celeste is on my east beach. Saharah is too.

LOL you crashed again, it ate my Celeste DIY boooo - oh but apparently she's on MY island tonight so that's okay!

Bonster
Mar 3, 2007

Keep rolling, rolling

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

I've had Saharah in my place far more than I've ever had Celeste. You've just had a good roll of the dice.

Yeah, I've had Saharah a bunch of times and Celeste only once, for her introduction. I have really bad luck with visitors, all I seem to get is Leif (#1), Saharah (#2), Kicks (#3), and the occasional wisp. I've had CJ twice, Redd twice, and Flick once, and I think the first time you met them is all pre-set.

E-flat
Jun 22, 2007

3-flat

Chicken Doodle posted:

LOL you crashed again, it ate my Celeste DIY boooo - oh but apparently she's on MY island tonight so that's okay!

This last time i swear it was the phone app. It had been giving me this weird nondescript “oh no an error of some kind, if you continue getting this please go to the website” with no helpful code or anything, but this last time it gave the regular code. I’m optimistic. Cautiously optimistic. ...If you or someone wants to try again...

Having people on my island is addictive. :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU

E-flat posted:

This last time i swear it was the phone app. It had been giving me this weird nondescript “oh no an error of some kind, if you continue getting this please go to the website” with no helpful code or anything, but this last time it gave the regular code. I’m optimistic. Cautiously optimistic. ...If you or someone wants to try again...

Having people on my island is addictive. :negative:

I use the phone app a lot and tend to get comms errors fairly frequently as well. I have a strong WAP that my switch is very close to. Initially I thought it was visitor count, but it seems to be unrelated as I’ve had it happen with as little as 2-3 people. It always seems to occur when someone new is arriving.