Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UnknownTarget
Sep 5, 2019

Thoughts on whether the cure is legit?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

what cure. Bleach?

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

UnknownTarget posted:

Those quotes from the CEO are straight out of "pharma pump n dump schemes for dummies"

So it's not looking too hot

Pump Jockey
Mar 15, 2019

i believe in love

Quoting myself because I think you guys might have missed the funniest part: the city has declared itself a sanctuary city. For businesses. Because businesses are people and need sanctuary.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

UnknownTarget posted:

"trust me, there's a cure... And you can take that to the bank."

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

cur?

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Pump Jockey posted:

Quoting myself because I think you guys might have missed the funniest part: the city has declared itself a sanctuary city. For businesses. Because businesses are people and need sanctuary.

Going to stop allowing persecution of the coronavirus inside our borders by Big Government thugs

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

UnknownTarget posted:

It'll probably kill you in a few years and right now death is pretty much the only way you won't get covid so.... :shrug:

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

https://twitter.com/HotWaxEnema/status/1261367558395084804

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
I suspect the annals of medical history are littered with failed drugs that make getting covid look like a good time

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

shovelbum posted:

I suspect the annals of medical history are littered with failed drugs that make getting covid look like a good time

And they all had years of development and research

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
It's still wild to me that the right wing griftosphere is putting so many of their eggs in the "covid was always a hoax" basket

UnknownTarget
Sep 5, 2019

I guess I'm just concerned about the Mattering being cut short. Of course I'm conflicted because the end of this Mattering is God loving awful.

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

idgi

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

UnknownTarget posted:

I guess I'm just concerned about the Mattering being cut short. Of course I'm conflicted because the end of this Mattering is God loving awful.

A mattering is impossible under the present material conditions (extreme surplus even in depression).

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

UnknownTarget posted:

they’re legit af dude

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ks_qOI0lzho

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Stereotype posted:

It's still wild to me that the right wing griftosphere is putting so many of their eggs in the "covid was always a hoax" basket

they don’t have baskets or eggs

they can pivot on a dime to some other idea

anyway trump already blames chinar

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
strong women make men look weak, weak men=bad

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

UnknownTarget posted:

get a load of this guy, believing that anything good is possible

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

There was a guy on Twitter who thought a guy leaning towards a woman showed he was weak.

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

Inceltown posted:

There was a guy on Twitter who thought a guy leaning towards a woman showed he was weak.

Ahhhh I was so close to remembering that but my brain froze thanks

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

UnknownTarget posted:

I keep thinking to myself "huh, maybe I was wrong and overreacted" but also the people pushing the other side are the personification of the Dunning Kruger effect so we will probably have another wave of panic and shutdowns and mass death in like a month and, while I'll be happy I wasn't going crazy and reality still exists, I'll be sad because of the suffering.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Stereotype posted:

I keep thinking to myself "huh, maybe I was wrong and overreacted" but also the people pushing the other side are the personification of the Dunning Kruger effect so we will probably have another wave of panic and shutdowns and mass death in like a month and, while I'll be happy I wasn't going crazy and reality still exists, I'll be sad because of the suffering.

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

i'll be sad because my work will never close up shop again even through death and pain and misery

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Inceltown posted:

"Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson is an Icelandic professional strongman and actor. He is the first person to have won the Arnold Strongman Classic, Europe's Strongest Man and World's Strongest Man in the same calendar year."

He deadlifts half a ton.

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Stereotype posted:

I'm curious how the chud states try to cover up the second wave. Like are they going to go full press censorship, or just start firing any officials that post accurate numbers. Is there going to be a whole truther movement that starts screaming that everybody who's dying of Covid is actually a crisis actor. Maybe some huge unholy conglomeration of all of that.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Zeroisanumber posted:

"Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson is an Icelandic professional strongman and actor. He is the first person to have won the Arnold Strongman Classic, Europe's Strongest Man and World's Strongest Man in the same calendar year."

He deadlifts half a ton.

And he's also >2m tall. Any photo he doesn't want his head cut out of will mean he needs to lean into it.

The tweeter got dunked on really hard for his opinions.

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

I'm curious how the chud states try to cover up the second wave. Like are they going to go full press censorship, or just start firing any officials that post accurate numbers. Is there going to be a whole truther movement that starts screaming that everybody who's dying of Covid is actually a crisis actor. Maybe some huge unholy conglomeration of all of that.

i'm voting "blame it on the flu" and claim that no one got flu shots because we were all worried about covid testing

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Zeroisanumber posted:

He deadlifts half a ton.

Iifts a half a ton WITHOUT bleeding profusely from his ears. Only a weak person lifts a half a ton, bleeding from their ears.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

I can't remember the study off the top of my head, but some hazard ratio analysis was also showing statins significantly improving outcomes.

Are there bad side effects of regularly taking naproxen?

you mean cox proportional hazards regression, come on son

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

Inceltown posted:

put this on my tombstone

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
hey i forgot numbers for a while

another day with 0 cases here

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

i can lift half a ton too. but it's gonna be feathers.

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Inceltown posted:

And he's also >2m tall. Any photo he doesn't want his head cut out of will mean he needs to lean into it.

That is the funniest part of the whole account. Every single picture was some red carpet or promotional shot. It's all posed, they were standing like that for a single moment for that picture. I really doubt he goes around leaning sideways at any other time.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

n'wah

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Inceltown posted:

I'm 6'8" and lifted weights for years and at my best I wasn't even close to that size and strength.

MorrisBae
Jan 18, 2020

by Athanatos
http://web.archive.org/web/20050421000017/http://www.geocities.com/mnussitch/gossip.html

quote:

Rogan, Joe. rear end in a top hat. Needs repeated beatings before he's fit to rejoin the human race. "Only known to sleep with men. Frequently the men are transvestites. Destroyed strictly platonic relationship with Kelly Preston by constantly badgering John Travolta to get him a movie part. When he stopped being invited to Preston and Travolta's home, he spread rumors (false) that Travolta had come on to him and that he'd turned Travolta down."

kater
Nov 16, 2010

lol that Sorrento poo poo is hilarious. there are prolly like two dozen companies further along but because they made some tweets or whatever the gently caress they doubled their stock price.

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

Rob Reiner has my favorite entry on that site

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

most of the bars are closed still here in my wisconsin college town but there are now ragers on every corner on the college side of town. RIP to me