Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

COVID-19
Mar 2, 2020

by Cyrano4747

Meredith Baxter-Burnout posted:

If toilet paper works then why do I keep pooping? If it doesn't work then is my wife so mad that I refuse to use it? Makes u think.

Dont worry, Ill give ya a minute

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Homeless Friend posted:

free 2day shipping

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

mystes posted:

This seems like it should be fraud or something.

It's only fraud if the poors benefit

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Zeroisanumber posted:

I'm 6'8" and lifted weights for years and at my best I wasn't even close to that size and strength.

Oh word you weren't the strongest man on earth?

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Can I ask ya somethin', Padre? When I was kickin' your ass back there... you get a little wood?

Lol this messaging is so 2 months ago, why can't they just move on to "mask wearers are traitors, death to tyranny"?

https://twitter.com/hobo03367808/status/1261597130864631810?s=19

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat

quote:

hungar

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Qv5Oo0BwQw8

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Something to add to your list of isolation activities

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

spaceblancmange posted:

Thinking about inventing 6G

Call it 666G

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Pump Jockey posted:

For context, she already had the roni a few months back and posted recently that she still has hosed up lungs.

It loving sucks too, she's awesome and doesn't deserve this poo poo

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC

lol just stop counting morons.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

those arent dinosaur bones those are fossils or plaster replicas of fossils

jfc

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

nice i hope that becomes our new national style

ChristsDickWorship
Dec 7, 2004

Annihilate your demons

i wanna shop, i wanna buy
i wanna tear down the laws that hold me inside
i want to go out and stoke the flame
of the flu with dumb name

i wanna meal, chicken fried steak
i see my neighbors disappear without a trace
i need them to suffer in the poison rain

i'm still needing some cracker barrel
cracker barrel
and when i go there
i'm serviced by you
its all i can do

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

OhFunny posted:

lol just stop counting morons.

without a doubt the best strategy

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
open up

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi

Atrocious Joe posted:

the assault rifles weren't to fight the virus, they were to fight government tyranny
https://twitter.com/ssharmaTX/status/1261399576256208897?s=20

lol the prose in this article is incredible. You gotta read it

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

SKULL.GIF posted:

lol 170k students, that's basically madison + milwaukee + uwsp + a few other major UW schools, doesn't even cover all the campuses

and only once each what the gently caress happened to the UW system since I graduated

Theres no group of people less likely to visit old family members than college kids. Just keep them on campus from labor day to Thanksgiving, let all TAs under 35 teach classes and old profs do recorded lectures. Covid will burn through the entire population by Halloween

I'm not kidding on this. Hell, most of them will probably have it by July 4 anyways

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Ocean Book posted:

lol the prose in this article is incredible. You gotta read it

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020
went out grocery shopping for the first time in a month and a half (we stretched our food real hard w/ curries & stew etc) and i ended up coming home very annoyed

we went to Uwajimaya, a pretty huge asian import grocery store to do our shopping and they had a mandatory mask policy + limited groups to 2 + took social distancing very seriously.

safeway on the other hand: multiple dumb fat chuds without masks walking aisle to aisle and even loving coughing occasionally?? i dont ever want to go back to white people grocery stores honestly

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
https://youtu.be/PEHL_NeOO0E

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Atrocious Joe posted:

the assault rifles weren't to fight the virus, they were to fight government tyranny
https://twitter.com/ssharmaTX/status/1261399576256208897?s=20

This article and writer is insane

clockwork chaos
Sep 15, 2009

I'm mad that states reopening means starbucks stops giving catastrophe pay. Great now I either go to work, get sick and die because nothing has changed, it's still a fuckin'pandemic, or I continue to stay at home but not longer get paid and slowly run out of funds because bills never stopped. Then I go back to work, get sick and die.

And tons of people have it worse, has like /anyone/ successfully received unemployment during this? A single person? Anyone at all

mystes
May 31, 2006

"Liberals made fun of chuds for buying guns to use against a virus, but now we can use terrorism to make everyone deny that the virus exists, so the jokes on them!"

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

the delayed start of the nfl season is going to cause the civil war 2

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

clockwork chaos posted:

And tons of people have it worse, has like /anyone/ successfully received unemployment during this? A single person? Anyone at all

I'm not American but surely there would be more news stories if no one was getting unemployment?

In Australia they solved the unemployment thing by having government payments go through the equivalent of the IRS to your employer who would then continue paying you. But they only got the money if they don't officially lay you off. Pretty smart.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Bruteman posted:

Lol this messaging is so 2 months ago, why can't they just move on to "mask wearers are traitors, death to tyranny"?

https://twitter.com/hobo03367808/status/1261597130864631810?s=19

Anyone with that many numbers in their name is a bot btw

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC

magiccarpet posted:

the delayed start of the nfl season is going to cause the civil war 2

The South will rise again if football doesn't resume soon.

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

Seattle Karate Vs. L.A. Karate

OhFunny posted:

cant wait for neyland stadium to be a mega spreader

ChristsDickWorship
Dec 7, 2004

Annihilate your demons

clockwork chaos posted:

surprisingly, yes. and i'm even an independent contractor so i have no state eligibility. my state wasn't able to process the cares act stuff until the last few days of april but they have indeed deposited 6 weeks of bernie bucks into my account

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

OhFunny posted:

Remember all the meltdowns white Chud NFL fans had over players protesting police violence against minorities?

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

Optimus_Rhyme posted:

Cant wait to see every hot take in two weeks from now: "in just two weeks after loosening stay at home orders city <x> mayor shocked by rapid increase in cases."

the mayors are not the problem, its the shithead governor who is opening everything up, overruling the city orders that would still have things closed.

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Cao Ni Ma posted:

Anyone with that many numbers in their name is a bot btw

Could be, but also it's what Twitter adds by default and chuds are exactly the type of people who have no idea how to change default settings in an app.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Zotix posted:

I'm just curious what's socially acceptable as a place to purchase things at in 2020?

Costco

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
Can't see any way this report is going to be misused
https://twitter.com/AP/status/1261650373057613824?s=20

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

Can't see any way this report is going to be misused
https://twitter.com/AP/status/1261650373057613824?s=20

Can't even wear a mask properly when doing a crime smdh

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

brb gonna rob a liquor store dressed as a concerned nurse

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

Dustcat posted:

brb gonna rob a liquor store dressed as a concerned nurse

im gonna to help patients in an emergency room dressed as a robber

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Young Orc

guess he really is still talking to alex jones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

snoo posted:

*cases still steadily going up by 1k+ a day* this will be fine, open it up

The playbook on this is already finished, young heathy people who die from this disease will be written out of existence and it will be a disease that only kills old people, cant believe the liberals wanted society to collapse over 200k useless people anyway, open er up